Become a Patron!

ENDED - XTAR ROCKET SV2 GIVEAWAY! WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
ROCKET SV2 is coming soon! It is the first Li-ion & Ni-MH charger with the unprecedented charging speed compatible with 32650 and D size batteries.

EASY TO ENTER:

1. Write down or post the pictures of your coolest/rock moments.

This contest is international! And will run from April 25th until May 5th (GMT +8). One winner will be chosen randomly(https://www.random.org/)and announced on May 6th.

Have fun, good Luck and have a great day!!
www.xtar.cc

xtar%20sv2%20rocket%20battery%20charger%20giveaway_zps6vya0an0.jpg

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Coolest rock moment also shows my age. It was the Clash of the Titans with Anthrax, Slayer, Megadeth and Alice in Chains was the opening act (thats the part shows my age lol) I had front row seats but during the last band I had the guards pull me over the rail so I could leave. Once I exited I met up with some friends who just happened to be helping Alice in Chains with some extra curricular medication :vino: and ended up chilling with alice in chains and getting shit faced and had a blast. The only one that didn't hang out was the original lead singer and well I think his extra curricular was alot worse then what we were doing so he stayed hidden on the bus while we partied it up

djkokalis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The day i met my girlfriend in a friends party! Was awesome and i was completely drunk :drunk::giggle:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Not sure what you mean by your coolest/rock moments because we rock a lot of things, and your new charger is called the Rocket SV2.

I love rocking my SX200 mod everyday, and what would make even rock better is the Rocket SV2

vtc5.jpg

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Partied with head from korn in 2000 and talked to BB king on the phone. My highlights of rocking rock moments.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
zz top, el deguello tour - 1985 :)

thanks for the contest!

nlgeekdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
does blue man group count as rock?.... no? ok well I'm uncool and have no rock concert experience.... That said I am from "The Rock"! hopefully that counts as something LOL

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
monterey pop festival before heading off to the land of the little people
partied with carlos santana and lee michaels band.( at bands rehersals)
been to ten years after,procol harem,led zep,war w/eric burden,montrose,journey,cream,paul kantner,randy california,legs diamond,james gang,ah too many to mention

guess that really shows mah age.

Last edited:

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
CO-S51nXAAEPsLn.jpg

Not my photo, but it was a really good show!

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It started as a outdoor party and live band. It escalated (I ended up at) to a 1982 Genesis three side lives concert in Chicago. I never heard of Genesis until I was dragged to the show. I do prefer Phil though.

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Went to a Motley Crew concert back in the 90s. The next day it was on the news that the loud music caused the roof to crack lol.

N8dogg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Coolest concert - When I was 14 I saw KISS. I've seen many bands since and the KISS concert has to be the best.

Coolloser

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I worked at an arena as a teenager and got to see a lot of concerts for free. My favourite was seeing Alice Cooper doing a warm-up to an empty house!

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmmm... I lost my very first tooth at a prince concert while he was doing purple rain... I still remember it very well
4e084af4eac0a7612cdb23b00b26cbf9.jpg

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have been to a LOT of concerts.

The one I liked the best was Jethro Tull.

The biggest stage production came from Queen.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Albert King at the Lone Star Cafe Got to hang out on the bus and party with Bones from the band. Damn that was a long time ago...........

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Best concert I ever saw was in Providence RI at a bar called Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel, It was 1986 (I think) and Roomful of Blues was headlining that night and who walks in but
"Stevie" Ray Vaughan. The next think I remember is the RI State Police banging on the front door. The bar was supposed to be closed and when they finally let the cops in and they saw who was playing on stage they turned around and left us alone.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been to too many concerts, hard to name my single favorite, there are a couple that still affects me to this day. It was 1982 and went to two concerts in 3 days. The first was Scorpions(Blackout Tour), Iron Maiden (opening act, weren't headliners just yet) and Girls School. Great show and crazy loud, we had great seats, 10th row just off center, ears rang the rest of the night.

The second show was Rainbow(Straight Between The Eyes Tour), Saxon and RIOT. They were filming the show for the fairly new TV station, MTV. We had amazing seats, 3rd row center stage, Ritchie Blackmore smashed his still plugged in white Strat to bits and threw it into the crowd. There was some fighting going on for the pieces, I had a couple finger tips on a piece but got crushed by the crowd. They literally had speakers hanging directly over our heads pointing straight down, as well as the ones onstage. It was so loud, the sound waves were literally moving clothing, I could see and feel my shirt and jeans move to the beat. It was a great experience, but my ears rang for 3 days and after that my hearing hasn't been the same. I definitely suffered some hearing loss after those concerts.

SteelCity14

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Saw the Rolling Stones last year in Pittsburgh, if thay qualifies, and it was a BLAST!!! Went to an after party as well and finished off the night on a high note! ;-)

Also had a great night at a Kid Rock concert back in Sept of 2013

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of the original LA punk bands that played at The Mask, the so-called birthday place of the Los Angeles punk rock scene is called The Skullz. The front man's name is Billy Bones, he's also one of my top salesman and is over 60 years old. He still plays today and is considered a punk rock legend! I go to his gigs at least once a month and he has more energy than the 20 year olds that perform in other bands. They recently did a documentry about his life called "This is Billy Bones" which has played at a few film festivals around California. Here's a picture of him performing, friggen amazing talent!!20150727_001019.jpg

OE Burntpiston

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My first concert rocked, saw Def Leppard their Hysteria tour. In Chicago, IL at the Rosemont Horizon in 87.

sdmf74

Member For 4 Years
Me & Elias from NONPOINT
QVK5rLC.jpg
[/IMG] me & Elias Nonpoint.jpg
Phil A. (Des Moines, IA)

20110915_222610_Android.jpg

Chris Barnes (Des moines,IA)

IMG_0304-1.jpg

\m/ One of my most memorable concerts was ACID BATH when they opened for D.R.I. \m/

Last edited:

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I danced so hard at plea for peace in 2002 on a 100 degree day that I passed out and had to be carried outside by a bunch of punk rockers. Then the singer from op ivy (at the time with some other much shittier band) got me water and hung out for the rest of the show. Also that dick from my chemical romance tried to buy painkillers off of me (I didn't have any, I think he was just asking everyone).

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Inland Invasion '04 or '05? Anyway it's one of those concerts that run all day and into the night and by the time the Cure came on I had drank about ten 40's and smoked about ten blunts.

goingcrazy614

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Beach Boys in Huntington Beach California back in the 80's or Tool Aenima tour in Columbus, Ohio.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My all time favorite since I wasn't around for all the cooler bands Image1462106051.654778.jpgImage1462106065.231293.jpg
Saw them so many times but most memorable was Valentine's Day of 05 I think when I met them.
Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
image.jpeg image.jpeg But Gwar is still hands down the greatest show I've ever been to. How could you not love a thrash metal/show band that ACTUALLY puts on a show?

Last edited:

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Went to see Big Bad Voodoo Daddy in a college cafeteria. It was very small and casual and personal. Great performers!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors