Become a Patron!

ePIFany Box

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I won one, too... then found out they won't ship to me... sigh...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Uhoh then they probably can't ship it to me either. Why can't they ship it to you

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I'm on my way back to the hotel because I left 2 of my vapes there at least they have honest workers or they just didn't know what they where because one was my lavabox and the other was the laisimo L3 both had the tfv8's on them I would have been so sad

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I'm on my way back to the hotel because I left 2 of my vapes there at least they have honest workers or they just didn't know what they where because one was my lavabox and the other was the laisimo L3 both had the tfv8's on them I would have been so sad

Damn that would have been bad if they weren't honest

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Wow... Glad you got them back!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm just glad there are still honest people in the world

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry everyone,I've got some pretty heavy personal stuff going on ATM.
I'm also coming off a broken hand so I havn't been able to type...
I'm still around but typing is slow and painful.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry everyone,I've got some pretty heavy personal stuff going on ATM.
I'm also coming off a broken hand so I havn't been able to type...
I'm still around but typing is slow and painful.
It's all good brother. Those take time to heal. And as always, if we are all here if you need us

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning folks. hope everyone is well. I am trying to get back into the groove of being in Kentucky after spending a week in NY. I can't wait to get back home for good. lol

You never realize how much you miss somewhere until you go back. I am a dyed in the wool New Yorker and I belong there. it is far more conducive to my particular personality than Kentucky. Read: I am an asshole.:kickbutt:

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm just glad there are still honest people in the world

I was so happy they said yes we have it. It's funny when I called they had no clue what it was so I gave the housekeeper 20$ because I was so grateful.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Dawn0810 you order from Fasttech, don't you? I have an item that shows as shipped on 7/29 and when I track it with Singapore Post it says "information received, this is not proof of actual acceptance of said item, blah, blah, blah." In your experience, how long does it usually take after that notice to actually receive your item?

I usually order from GearBest but their results may vary..lol

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Dawn0810 you order from Fasttech, don't you? I have an item that shows as shipped on 7/29 and when I track it with Singapore Post it says "information received, this is not proof of actual acceptance of said item, blah, blah, blah." In your experience, how long does it usually take after that notice to actually receive your item?

I got my stuff in about 10-12 business days which was fast because I stopped ordering from them because it took so long so I was shocked when I got it that fast

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I ordered on July 23 and got it on Monday

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I did another order on the 21st and got it on the 29th

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was so happy they said yes we have it. It's funny when I called they had no clue what it was so I gave the housekeeper 20$ because I was so grateful.

I know quite a few people who have done hotel/motel housekeeping. I know you made that housekeepers day

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
5f7f52cc6e058ab6490edc3e261151db.jpg
4f135b7b96a7bf9b30902c57e2d7ffd6.jpg

It's so nice having a few days to myself to build and mix. Can anyone help me I'm so sick of strawberry vapes they all start tasting the same. I made a few different ones today but I don't think I'm a fan of blueberry vapes I'm trying to get some new cereal vapes I want Apple Jacks so bad and it's always a little off its more of an apple cinnamon. I made cinnamon Danish roll and that's the main taste but I want a milky taste with it ahhhh I can't figure this one out I have 3 different milk concentrates and a slew of sweet creams someone help me lol

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay guys here's the pictures of what's in the box and what I omitted.(18mg juices)

So what's in

b95b3bcc5d19f7f5818733a90ac69ded.jpg
dccf725c06451fdab7ffd708575a99b6.jpg
e93cb9c569f96abca5ba55ade8f126a4.jpg
b5cff86f469e6ccfd86e2449ad259cc0.jpg
a4450a0b57d5759cebdaf7eae63e2125.jpg

I had already packed up the accessories( basically what what in the end box juices ,diy, building materials a few smaller items) I did the best I could with getting the gear picture

This is what I took out
6312d6aa8d036dd56e4947567761ad6d.jpg

Fight for your right to vape......
If anyone wants the higher nic juice let me know

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And it's off

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

It's so nice having a few days to myself to build and mix. Can anyone help me I'm so sick of strawberry vapes they all start tasting the same. I made a few different ones today but I don't think I'm a fan of blueberry vapes I'm trying to get some new cereal vapes I want Apple Jacks so bad and it's always a little off its more of an apple cinnamon. I made cinnamon Danish roll and that's the main taste but I want a milky taste with it ahhhh I can't figure this one out I have 3 different milk concentrates and a slew of sweet creams someone help me lol

You gotta hop on the donut train

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yay my new mod showed up a day early. After giving up on my busted RX200 i dropped $30 on an iStick 200w to replace it with. Personally as a guy with big hands this fits perfectly for me, feels better than my RX200 ever did like its just made to be there.

YIKKKdF.jpg

It is big enough it doesn't even look to out of place with a 30mm VCMT on it.

jU2SqqF.jpg

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah its pretty much an RX200 without the rear 2 batteries touching in the sled. best i can tell same screen and everything internal as the original RX just a different shell. It really helps my OCD that the 510 is centered also.

Last edited:

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Send some my way I'll help lol. Oh you mean with the recipe.. Lol

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay guys here's the pictures of what's in the box and what I omitted.(18mg juices)

So what's in

b95b3bcc5d19f7f5818733a90ac69ded.jpg
dccf725c06451fdab7ffd708575a99b6.jpg
e93cb9c569f96abca5ba55ade8f126a4.jpg
b5cff86f469e6ccfd86e2449ad259cc0.jpg
a4450a0b57d5759cebdaf7eae63e2125.jpg

I had already packed up the accessories( basically what what in the end box juices ,diy, building materials a few smaller items) I did the best I could with getting the gear picture

This is what I took out
6312d6aa8d036dd56e4947567761ad6d.jpg

If anyone wants the higher nic juice let me know
I have a cop friend who just lost her brother to suicide and she's been vaping 18mg.... Stil better than smoking but I also caught her trying to smoke too....

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a cop friend who just lost her brother to suicide and she's been vaping 18mg.... Stil better than smoking but I also caught her trying to smoke too....

Okay sound good I don't see why we can't Pif it to her let see what the group thinks?

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@renzyb I will mail it to you Monday if that's okay I have my family reunion this weekend and my brother is here from Indiana so I have a busy weekend.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@renzyb I will mail it to you Monday if that's okay I have my family reunion this weekend and my brother is here from Indiana so I have a busy weekend.

Ok I'm sure she is going to be super happy. I gave her my kanger topbox mini because she accidentally put hers in a cup of coffee the other week responding to a call.

VU Sponsors