Become a Patron!

ePIFany Box

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been there myself. It's crazy how sensitive some of those smoke detectors are. Sometimes I get like that if the battery is low. So you might check the voltage on your battery. I so want one of those TFV8's

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
It's brand new the thing talks to me lol
I love those tanks and you can get the whole kit which includes the rba for 30$ and under which when the tfv4's came out they where more expensive.

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's brand new the thing talks to me lol
I love those tanks and you can get the whole kit which includes the rba for 30$ and under which when the tfv4's came out they where more expensive.

If I had the vape budget right now I'd get 2 LOL

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If I had the vape budget right now I'd get 2 LOL

I know I meant more it's worth it than saying it's only such and such a price I'm saying you get what you pay for and more with that tank

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know I meant more it's worth it than saying it's only such and such a price I'm saying you get what you pay for and more with that tank

Oh I know. I want one pretty bad. All the reviewers raved about it LOL

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh I know. I want one pretty bad. All the reviewers raved about it LOL

I have 5 one with each of the flavors I like right now I ordered 2 from China got sick of waiting so I bought one and had it in a few days so then I bought 2 more the flavor is insane and like I said before you get a huge amount of vapor production

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 5 one with each of the flavors I like right now I ordered 2 from China got sick of waiting so I bought one and had it in a few days so then I bought 2 more the flavor is insane and like I said before you get a huge amount of vapor production

And a big build deck too

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been dripping a lot lately which I never really did for more than a few hours but I'm going on day 4 which is a long time for me I have vaping ADHD

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just got in the mail the Coo TS RDA 30mm rda now that's a huge build deck lol I seen a few reviews on it and said why not

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been dripping a lot lately which I never really did for more than a few hours but I'm going on day 4 which is a long time for me I have vaping ADHD

I've been dripping with my pmag. Wow, flavor is amazing

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Happy birthday Dawn hope your having a great day

Fight for your right to vape......

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking forward to my day off. Thinking that I'm going to try my hand at claptons again, and then maybe go to the vape shop, help people and remind that vaping saves lives. That will be fun

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I figured that since it was "against the law" to have a freedom of speech, then I'll be their voice instead.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey folks.

I have to take myself off the list. I know I'm right after heather but with my move I will be just too occupied to take possession. I'll try and get back in when I settle in New York.

Thanks all! -Tom

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning everyone
So this smok 400w mod is on my list to buy when it's released
fc9d60e60a31f0da748175909ac9a3d8.jpg

http://vaporjoe.blogspot.com/2016/08/what-fda-regulations-smoks-new-400watt.html?m=1

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't seen availability anywhere, BUT if it hasnt.been released at this point, it can't be released...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Unless ordered from china

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hopin' to score on round three! Winning vape stuff is about the only thing I can do other than an ocassional trade (pay for shipping) because of super tight funds.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey folks.

I have to take myself off the list. I know I'm right after heather but with my move I will be just too occupied to take possession. I'll try and get back in when I settle in New York.

Thanks all! -Tom

Hey Tom, I was sorry to hear about your loss and again, my condolences. I guess there is s window that opens and congrats on your move back to NY, it's always good to go back home.

I want to express my thoughts on your request and see how the group feels, you have been here since the beginning and to see you bow out at almost the end would be a shame. The box is a part of all of us and you are a part of one of the most successful and trouble free pif boxes I've ever seen!! Just hate to see you as not a part off this. What I'm trying to say is we can send it to New York bro, please consider this option.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That means im next
Yes it does iam going to try and get in contact with @Heather today she received the box Monday and posted she would have it out hopefully by Wed but there has been no updates not has she posted for her likes!!!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Heather is unexpectedly in the hospital ......she is hoping to be out in 3 to 4 days if it's longer she will have someone send the box to the next person does anyone have an issue with her keeping it for 5 days so she can have a turn Vs. just sending it out unopened ?? INPUT GUYS
SHE WILL HAVE SOMEONE SEND IT OUT IF YOU GUYS DON'T WANT TO WAIT A FEW EXTRA DAYS I TOLD HER I WOULD RUN IT BY THE GROUP !!!

Last edited:

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The people following me can feel free to express their own opinion as they are in rotation too.... But i am in no hurry and wouldn't feel right taking away her turn due to unexpected unavoidable circumstances. Having to pay to blind ship the unopened boxes would suck for anybody, i am not against a few extra days.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors