Become a Patron!

ePIFany Box

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had a sad day yesterday. My Griffin bit the dust. Now I'm having to get another rta. I think I'm going to get the Theorem. I tried one at a local B&M and it was awesome. Kinda excited about it.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, it was kinda my fault. I had it on a mech and driving. Put the mod in the holder in my jeep and thought I had the button well away from any walls and it was barely touching. I smelled burning and couldn't figure out what it was until it was too late. I'm really just mad at myself. It was my favorite tank and can't afford another right now.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No. It was so hot, it melted the connection on the driptip. That thing was press fitted in. Wasn't meant to come out. It really sucks

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon everyone, so today I will be setting up my lava box my axis dna and checking out the snowwolf 218 and eVic aio... Cleaning and re cottoning my dotmod rda because I used hemp working and don't care for it but at least the coils still good because my hand can do coils today in need of another cortazone shot

Fight for your right to vape......

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had a sad day yesterday. My Griffin bit the dust. Now I'm having to get another rta. I think I'm going to get the Theorem. I tried one at a local B&M and it was awesome. Kinda excited about it.

That sucks man I know how ya feel I had one and let my wife use it for a day, she dropped it and bust it. Maybe together we can piece them together to make one lol

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sucks man I know how ya feel I had one and let my wife use it for a day, she dropped it and bust it. Maybe together we can piece them together to make one lol
I know right? I may see if I can get a new top cap later. I love that tank.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Heather is unexpectedly in the hospital ......she is hoping to be out in 3 to 4 days if it's longer she will have someone send the box to the next person does anyone have an issue with her keeping it for 5 days so she can have a turn Vs. just sending it out unopened ?? INPUT GUYS
SHE WILL HAVE SOMEONE SEND IT OUT IF YOU GUYS DON'T WANT TO WAIT A FEW EXTRA DAYS I TOLD HER I WOULD RUN IT BY THE GROUP !!!

Has anyone heard from Heather?

Hope she is okay...

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just waiting on our floor tech to finish up so I can go home. Hoping soon.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Finally got some vape Mail. I got the eleaf IPower 80w that I won and the rest of the stuff I got from someone who I buy and trade with him often so he's trimming down his collection so for 100$ I got the movkin disguiser the FreeMax RDTA the eagle tank with a bunch of coils, the herakles rta and the mini Griffin
c0a56b6d515686fce06d49d850e0b107.jpg

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got some vape Mail. I got the eleaf IPower 80w that I won and the rest of the stuff I got from someone who I buy and trade with him often so he's trimming down his collection so for 100$ I got the movkin disguiser the FreeMax RDTA the eagle tank with a bunch of coils, the herakles rta and the mini Griffin

That's awesome haul. Be careful with that ipower, Grimm green had a problem where the device got stuck at 80 Watts and he could not change it. He even tried to hit the factory reset button which was to no avail. But before that he loved that device. I am morbidly curious about the Griffin Mini though.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
afbef1fe8f038a7591663a685f6e0bca.jpg

For some reason I feel like the lock and unlock are opposites on this tf-rdta..... Hmmmmm

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I just saw this. Is it too late to be a part of this? Love the idea!

Sent from a pay phone

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Great deal Dawn!!!

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For all the DIYers and builders I'm
Trying to start a box for just that so if you wanted to try your hand at it or if you have concentrates you don't like and maybe want to trade some to try others and as far as building the same thing maybe you have larger gauge wires and want smaller gauge wires this will allow you to
Get your feet wet before jumping in.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Let me know about that mini griffin I have been eyeing that one for a while .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a few things I can add to the box

Sent from a pay phone
When we start round 2 I will let you know where we are at I believe we should be able to have you I don't see6why not... But it will have to be in round 2

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I won the eleaf IPower 80 and I have to say they have seriously improved their product it's slightly lighter than their Istick 20w I am really enjoying it and I wasn't sure if I'd like it I'm pleasantly surprised

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
5b8a9d9ab56faacdddc9007340081529.jpg

Battery life is great and I love the swav atty good combo I've made some time for myself to do more dripping instead of strictly tanks and I'm really enjoying the flavor

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good evening everyone just wanted to let everyone know that Heather didn't take a turn she just sent the box's out and added other stuff sent in another box @SuperMidget would you please add those items to the list and the current box's and Heather will get back to me when she's able to a proper turn when she is well enough to go though the stuff and figure out what she would like. I also told her if there is something she would like on the list let me know we will send it to her as everything on the list is pictured here in the thread!!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors