Become a Patron!

ePIFany Box

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice I gotta work tomorrow and Monday - but I'm super excited.

Tons of bad news in my family lately, but my youngest daughter just got a big promotion and raise that includes her own office.

Proud mama here :D
Congrats hon. Very exciting news!!

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Congrats hon. Very exciting news!!

Thanks, she really earned it and deserves it. She has been struggling for a long time and worked so hard and had so much blow up in her face as reward, if you know what I mean.

Super stoked she finally "made it" so to speak

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, she really earned it and deserves it. She has been struggling for a long time and worked so hard and had so much blow up in her face as reward, if you know what I mean.

Super stoked she finally "made it" so to speak
I know all about pushing the envelope and having it blow up in your face. Always happy to hear when it works out for someone. Shows there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good evening everyone hope you all are having a great day /weekend heading out to "witches woods "tonight with @vapinange23 @Dawn0810 and hubby should be fun

Fight for your right to vape......

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Dr. says I need a psychological evaluation before they can do my fusion surgery... it never ceases to amaze me what you need to go through to get fixed up these days....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So Dr. says I need a psychological evaluation before they can do my fusion surgery... it never ceases to amaze me what you need to go through to get fixed up these days....

Everyone needs to make money I guess!!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And all the while I can't. And it's taking away from my kids. And that pisses me off the most....

I totally get it.... I have done the run around with doctors for a long time I wasn't trying to insult or make light of the situation because personally I think it's a bunch of bullshit but unfortunately that's the games there's insurance company's play!

You will be in my prayers for a speedy recovery!

Last edited:

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

My old mad went the the same ordeal. It took them a year and a half to get the surgery he needed on his back. After that he's been under the knife 4 more times. The kicker is that we just recently found out that if he had gotten the surgery sooner all of the other surgeries could have been avoided

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I totally get it.... I have done the run around with doctors for a long time I wasn't trying to insult or make light of the situation because personally I think it's a bunch of bullshit but unfortunately that's the games there's insurance company's play!

You will be in my prayers for a speedy recovery!

I know what you meant. I'm just pissed with the whole situation

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My old mad went the the same ordeal. It took them a year and a half to get the surgery he needed on his back. After that he's been under the knife 4 more times. The kicker is that we just recently found out that if he had gotten the surgery sooner all of the other surgeries could have been avoided

And that's what aggravates me even more because I know it's the same thing with me.....

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone. Been so busy lately i've barely had time to even look at my computer. My youngest turns 5 on Friday and my birthday is Saturday so its been pretty busy around the house lately. I got some vapemail today that for the price i am very pleased other than i couldn't get it in black.

Ordered my wife a Cubis Pro which she is enjoying nicely. And for myself i found this deal on the iJoy Reaper Plus. For about $8 shipped its a hell of a nice little backup tank with decent premade coils *using the .4ohm coil that was already installed* and the cutest little velocity rba deck.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone. I finally got home from work and sat down to relax.

I'm so sorry about all of the hassle with the docs @renzyb. I know what that is like. I don't have the back issues, but I do have other medicalissues. I haven't had a surgery in about 20 years now and the doc said I may never have to again, knock on wood. We will keep you in our prayers brother.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone. I finally got home from work and sat down to relax.

I'm so sorry about all of the hassle with the docs @renzyb. I know what that is like. I don't have the back issues, but I do have other medicalissues. I haven't had a surgery in about 20 years now and the doc said I may never have to again, knock on wood. We will keep you in our prayers brother.

Thanks man I really appreciate it!

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey you bunch of PIFers! Sorry, I've been off the radar screen for a while. Things are crazy on my end and hopefully they will settle down by November.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is super frustrating... son fractured n dislocated finger today at football practice
f7a6278de7d85110bd48c0157a6e6f4e.jpg
. He took it like a champ though my wife said.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
This is super frustrating... son fractured n dislocated finger today at football practice
f7a6278de7d85110bd48c0157a6e6f4e.jpg
. He took it like a champ though my wife said.

Yowwie - and I was whinning about therapist trying to manipulate my displaced rib :eek:

You all have my sympathy on that one!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning everyone @renzyb take as long as you need with the box...

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey you bunch of PIFers! Sorry, I've been off the radar screen for a while. Things are crazy on my end and hopefully they will settle down by November.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Glad to see you @MarkS

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So next purchase one of these 2 saving up (hopefully one will come as a birthday gift )
Hubby says sell what you don't use then you can buy it.....
3da573b35e58722cb52d139132689454.jpg

19ab891bcae84bb9e457325e543b4810.jpg

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm there with ya @midknight420... I would just like to be able to save up and get the new iJoy MAXO and then save up and get the Lavabox Blood Red Special edition with extended battery. Probably would cost more for one of the beauties that @Vapingbeauty was showing than it would be for both of the ones I would like.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm there with ya @midknight420... I would just like to be able to save up and get the new iJoy MAXO and then save up and get the Lavabox Blood Red Special edition with extended battery. Probably would cost more for one of the beauties that @Vapingbeauty was showing than it would be for both of the ones I would like.
I would love both of those mods. I would have to agree with you though, I've seen the price of stabwood mods. Not happenin LOL

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got home from spending the weekend in Memphis with the family. Had a great birthday trip with the kids at the Memphis Zoo and the park at Shelby Farms.

Also came across a new toy this weekend for sale that will be on the way to me Monday. Picking up a 46mm Alliance FatBoy RDA clone CHEAP. I couldn't pass it up for the novelty aspect of it alone it was worth it to me.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone. Finally relaxing at home from work. Checked forum and found out I won the IJoy Combo tank. Really excited to try this. My first 25mm tank/dripper/who knows what tank LOL

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats great. I love a tank with extra options and the "bang for your buck" of the iJoy Combo setup is thru the roof.
Definitely! The Combo and the Quad Flex by Aspire looks great too. Both look amazing. I can't wait to play with this and it is my first 25mm too. The 20.5mm deck will be fun. Can't wait to see what I can put in this.

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats why i love the 30mm vcmt when i get around to messing with it. I can fit the same if not slightly larger builds in that tank than i can in a 22mm Velocity rda.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats why i love the 30mm vcmt when i get around to messing with it. I can fit the same if not slightly larger builds in that tank than i can in a 22mm Velocity rda.
That's awesome! Although, I'm pretty excited that this tank has a deck with it that is similar to the Goon, so you can even fit things like staples and things like that. Should be fun

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon everyone sorry I haven't been on much.... This is always a difficult time of year for me and my grandmother's death just topped it off... I hope to be able to get on more often.... I hope you are all doing well congratulations @midknight420 lots of vapemail coming your way..... SWEET

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good afternoon everyone sorry I haven't been on much.... This is always a difficult time of year for me and my grandmother's death just topped it off... I hope to be able to get on more often.... I hope you are all doing well congratulations @midknight420 lots of vapemail coming your way..... SWEET

Indeed there is, I can't wait. Really excited about the combo tank and this will be my first Lipo too.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone. Just wanted to give everyone an update. Sons hand is in the process of healing still waiting for the orthro to see if the fracture caused permanent damage. I have my psych eval tomorrow for surgery. I have gone through one of the boxes and and slowly working through the second I am trying to get through it all and post pics soon. I'm sorry for taking so long and really appreciate everyone's understanding. I will keep you all posted!!!

VU Sponsors