Become a Patron!

ePIFany Round Two Sign ups

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning everyone we have a list for round 2 if you are not on the list please go back and see what you didnt do in the rules if you comply with them all you will be added to wait list and if we are going smooth and at a good pace we will add more people in from the list.(THIS IS JUST A PARTICIPATION LIST NOT THE SHIPPING ORDER)

@Vapingbeauty
@vapinange23
@Dawn0810
@CrazyChef
@Jlankford3333
@bondo
@MOMABEAR
@outwest
@shawn.hoefer
@midknight420
@renzyb
@JuicyLucy
@MarkS
@Spyg0at
@Pancho_Brown
@axelbeam
@iVape

New members
@greasegizzard
@Diabolique
@forza
@darthvaper79
@mrVaper
@Lois Bounds Langdon

New member i will be sending a pm with info of where to send you initial entry /good faith starter.

@Whiskey if possible can you move this to the top of the thread i cant. Thank you
emoji6.png

Here's the skinny,were thinking about expanding the box for this round so we may have a few open slots to fill.
Round one participants are already included unless they decline.
The number of open slots depends on a couple of undetermined variables but were looking to fill at least 10 more slots so if you'd like to participate then post here and PM either @Vapingbeauty or myself with your shipping info. (Name,Address,zip)

New members to the rotation will be asked to offer an initial donation as a show of faith.(round one members are exempt)

Click here for a complete rundown on how the box works.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/epifany-box.243960/

Questions???

Last edited by a moderator:

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool & Good luck Bondo, you guys did a stupendous job on the last:wave::blowkiss:
Thanks Whiskey!!!!
All credit goes to @Vapingbeauty and @MOMABEAR Though....
They really carried it and VB went above and beyond with her giveaways.
BIG hugs and much love to both of them!!

We'd also like to thank EVERYONE involved in round one!
This has been a PIF to remember.
The generosity was outstanding,to the point that the box was almost too large to ship...:eek:
VU has the BEST members around HANDS DOWN!! So a big thanks goes to Joe,Tiger and the rest of the staff for hosting(and putting up with) the riff raff.;):stars2::stars::confetti:

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm in - I'll send a PM to Bondo now. I already sent VB a pm recently. :D

JayS0ul

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'd like in. I got a couple rta's I can throw in, cotton, some juice, and maybe a mod. Not sure if I'm willing to part with it yet.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
New potential member PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES AND REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY IF YOU HAVE QUESTION OR NEED CLARIFICATION ON ANYTHING PLEASE ASK ME(my schedule is usually more flexible than @bondo but feel free to message either of us) OTHERWISE IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THE REQUIREMENTS PLEASE DON'T JOIN BECAUSE THEY WON'T CHANGE ...THEY HAVE MADE THIS BOX ONE OF THE BEST EVER AND WE WOULD LOVE TO KEEP IT THIS WAY ......MOST IMPORTANTLY HAVE FUN !!!

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning everyone hope your having a great day

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, well, to people who aren't familiar with me or my business, that kind of "fun" can cost me money. Thanks.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUST READ
MEMBERS FROM ROUND 1 WHO SUMMITED A INITIAL DONATION...DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE AGAIN ...NEW MEMBERS MUST SUMMIT AN INITIAL DONATION!#

Good morning everyone

HEAR ARE THE RULE INCASE ANYONE HASN'T GONE TO TREAD ONE TO READ GUIDELINES /RULES ....

The rules and guidelines are incomplete but here's what we have so far.
RULES: Pictures of what your taking/adding are required Post the pics of the items you'd like to add/remove to this thread for "approval" and wait for AT LEAST 3 "likes" before shipping the box.

A checklist will be included to mark what you've taken/added. This is also REQUIRED

No DIY nicotine base ,juice with nicotine and DIY flavors are fine but must be in individual baggies(provided).Bottles do not have to be full but let's keep it reasonable. There's no need for us to ship 4ml of juice in a 30ml bottle.

This box is for MEMBERS ONLY. Please do not grab items for friends and family.

GUIDELINES: Think of it like this,the first donation to the box is an entry fee or a show of faith if you will so the people at the beginning have some cool stuff to look through.The second time you add/remove from the box is an honor system based barter.Only take what you can replace with an item of equal(-ish) or greater value. (*Refer to rules *)You may take multiple items as long as they're replaced accordingly.

You can hold the box for two days. I doubt we'll be hardasses about this because we realize that life(and shit)happens but one of our goals is to keep the box moving at a steady pace.

Bags will be provided for juice and atomizers. Please use them. They wont stop a tank or bottle from breaking but they'll help contain the glass/juice.

Please be courteous and clean your atomizers before adding them.

Keep in mind that we do have some newer members/newer vapers and we're all in this to have fun,make some new friends and try some new stuff.

This only works if we all do our part to ensure that everyone has a good time and gets some new kit.

With that being said,if you see someone that want's that shiny subtank but can only spare a couple yards of wick or some juice then please use your best judgment before you say no to their offering(s). It is a PIF(Pay It Forward) box after all.

Mrs. Beauty will be creating a punchlist of everything in the original box with room to mark your names next to what you take and room to write in what you've added.

(required) PLEASE POST A PICTURE/S OF THE CONTENTS OF THE BOX WHEN YOU OPEN IT UP BEFORE STARTING (unfortunately we have has a few items that where missing /not signed for or added in to the box after trade)there for Iam implementing this new REQUIRED RULE!!
Posting pics of what you take/add in the thread will be required as sort of a confirmation.

We ask that whoever has the box get atleast 3-5 "likes" before packing it all back up and shipping it out.
If someone decides to be an asshat and jack the box up,there's not much we can do about it but i assure you that they won't be included in the next round. I'd like to imagine that we're all good people but only time will tell i 'spose.

As an added precaution the box will be coming back to Mrs.Beauty and myself periodically and though i can't speak for Mrs.Beauty,if i see that the box is a little on the light side then i'll do what i can to add more items. It may not be the cream of the crop but it'll at least get it back on track should something happen.

Most importantly have fun make new friends and enjoys the conversations.....

Making friends is NOT a requirement but being active in the forum is just coming on to see where you in line for the box isn't going to work and you can be ACTIVE ANYWHERE IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE HERE !!!

Also we want every member/potential member to have a avatar image this doesnt have to be you mug but you must have something other than the original forum silhouette...cats ,dog,mod picts ect...are acceptable)

New participants please sent your

Name
Address
City ,state ,zip
Phone number (only box admins will have your phone number)And only the person mailing to you will have your addresse
Pm us this info to @bondo @Vapingbeauty

Last edited:

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Are we keeping the same shipping order as the original ePIFany box?

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are we keeping the same shipping order as the original ePIFany box?
I dont think so because it will go in order of closes to next basicly it will only change if new people are closer to the person in front of you and we are send the 2 box's seperate one(juice) at the bottem of the list one(gear) at the top This is the "TENTATIVE " Plan MY DEAR !!

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cool beans! I definitely have both juice and hardware to add. I would have had more juice, but I already PIF'd some of it in the PIF forum.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Vapingbeauty how do we know if we're part of it?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Unless there has been an issue with you on the forum(somewhere) then you should be on the list.... We will place a list up as soon as we have a complete list of people.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning/goodnight see you all tomorrow.

darthvaper79

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am interested if it is still open to someone new. What do I need to do to join? I have never done this and would like a little guidance.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am interested too, never done this before so if still an opening let me know, I got a bunch of stuff to get rid off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vapestoned422

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning everyone hope your having a great day

New potential member PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES AND REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY IF YOU HAVE QUESTION OR NEED CLARIFICATION ON ANYTHING PLEASE ASK ME(my schedule is usually more flexible than @bondo but feel free to message either of us) OTHERWISE IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THE REQUIREMENTS PLEASE DON'T JOIN BECAUSE THEY WON'T CHANGE ...THEY HAVE MADE THIS BOX ONE OF THE BEST EVER AND WE WOULD LOVE TO KEEP IT THIS WAY ......MOST IMPORTANTLY HAVE FUN !!!

Hey I'm new and would love to join into the box can you shoot me a pm and I'll gather up a few thing ready to donate for my spot

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good evening all let me check with @bondo to see where we are with numbers i know i have some he has some so once i get a total i will post if and how many spaces are left. Thanks

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would love to get to know all these new ppl....as we all would Cuz that's what this is really about...how about telling us a bit about you and where you are in your vape journey? It's really helpful to gauge what type of stuff to add to the box too

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

darthvaper79

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was using a ego battery until about a month ago when a friend gave me a 18650 tube mod a redd dragon vapor. It came with a limitless RDTA. i am just starting to learn a little about rebuilding with coil and cotton. I am not really sure if I will have anything that anyone would like to have to be able to join in on this.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was using a ego battery until about a month ago when a friend gave me a 18650 tube mod a redd dragon vapor. It came with a limitless RDTA. i am just starting to learn a little about rebuilding with coil and cotton. I am not really sure if I will have anything that anyone would like to have to be able to join in on this.
Sounds like you can get some great advice in here please don't hesitate to ask questions or share experiences...some awesome ppl in here

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been vaping off and on for a couple years. I started with the Aspire CF-VV pens with Nautilus Mini atties. Then went back to smoking. I went back to vaping and got an iJust 2 kit, but didn't care for it, so about a week later got an iStick TC60W with the Melo 2. Then the TFV4 came out a couple weeks later, so I got that with the RBA. I've been hooked ever since, but I still smoke a lot because it's easier with my work. I'm thinking about trying the new Smok Stick V8 and song if it would do okay for me at work.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been vaping off and on for a couple years. I started with the Aspire CF-VV pens with Nautilus Mini atties. Then went back to smoking. I went back to vaping and got an iJust 2 kit, but didn't care for it, so about a week later got an iStick TC60W with the Melo 2. Then the TFV4 came out a couple weeks later, so I got that with the RBA. I've been hooked ever since, but I still smoke a lot because it's easier with my work. I'm thinking about trying the new Smok Stick V8 and song if it would do okay for me at work.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.
You should get one of the Hohm Skillets at vaporcube while they are still on sale. Comes out to around $11 shipped and it's a very good little set up for the price. I have 3. I keep one in my car, one in my office next to the computer and one in my bag in case I have any issues with my regular traveling mod.

Don't know if their still on sale but worth a look.

Oh, coupon code "skillet"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon everyone i would like to let everyone know that i will LIKE ALL POST SO I CAN KEEP TRACK OF WHAT I READ AND SO YOU KNOW....THIS DOESN'T MEAN I LIKE ALL CONTENT, FOR EXAMPLE (my mom passed today ) i would like the post so you know i saw it but dont like the fact your mom died. Now that we got that cleared up hope everyone is having a great day

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Howdy you bunch of PIFers!!! Work is very heavy but managing. Getting ready to take a Vape break and wanted to say hi.

I would love to get to know all these new ppl....as we all would Cuz that's what this is really about...how about telling us a bit about you and where you are in your vape journey? It's really helpful to gauge what type of stuff to add to the box too

Although I'm not new here's my story for those that may not know:
I'm officially over the hill but my brain still thinks I'm in my late 30's (that's why I still love zip lining, roller coasters, jet skiing, etc.). I'm quirky, goofy, obsessive, fun loving, detail oriented, sarcastic, strange, giving, and twisted. I'm a follower of The Way (a lot of people call it Christian but I prefer to call it something different due to the bad reputation some have given that name) and I do LOTS of volunteering for my church. I quit analogs on Black Friday (November 28) 2014 and haven't smoked, chewed, or dipped anything with tobacco since. I'm married for the second time (first one could only put up with me for 16 years and my current one has put up with me for over 12 years and counting), I have two biological children (29 & 27), and two stepchildren (23 & 20). I went to school for Electronic Engineering and currently work as a Program/Project Manager.

Notable Milestones
  • Started Vaping with an Innokin iTaste CLK! starter kit November 2014.
  • Began using a Aspire Nautilus Mini and 30W Mod (iPV Mini) January 2015 (BD present).
  • First RTA (Fogger V6) and single 18650 Mod (iPV Mini) February 2015.
  • First Hybrid Mechanical Mod (Dovpo GX-200) February 2015.
  • First RDA (Youde (UD) IGO-W3) March 2015.
  • Began Sub-Ohm Vaping March 2015.
  • Began DIY e-liquid April 2015.
  • First TC Mod (Pioneer4you iPV 4) and Ni200 build May 2015.
  • First Sub-Ohm Tank (Aspire Atlantis) June 2015.
  • First 200 Watt Mod (Pioneer4you iPV 3 Li after firmware upgrade) July 2015.
  • First build with Titanium wire November 2015.
  • First "high end" Mod (Wismec Reuleaux DNA200) January 2016 (BD present).
  • First Mechanical Mod February 2016.
  • First Clapton Coil build March 2016.
  • First Atty greater than 22 mm April 2016.
  • First You Tube Video Review May 2016.
  • First build below 0.2 Ohms at a high wattage (0.11 Ohms dual SS Clapton in a Temple RDA vaped at 150 Watts) August 2016
  • First Squanker (Kanger DRIPBOX 160) November 2016 (2 Year Vapaversary).
  • First LiPo Mod (VOLCANO LAVABOX DNA 200) as Christmas/Birthday present to myself December 2016/January 2017.

Last edited:

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We havent set a "set list yet" @bondo has been super busy with life and round 1 is just wrapping up so compiling the names checking criteria (making sure no one has scamned anyone in a sale ect...) is in the process will have it up when it done thanks for understanding.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, well, to people who aren't familiar with me or my business, that kind of "fun" can cost me money. Thanks.
Your coils are the ONLY ONES i have bought other than what comes with a atty ect....and by far aThe BEST I HAVE USED and Customer service is 5 star rating @CrazyChef

VU Sponsors