Become a Patron!

ePIFany Round Two Sign ups

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like that. So, at least 50 posts, member for 2 months, and at least one positive trade with no negative ratings. That good, we can leave it at that.

Well, I guess it looks like this is gonna happen. I'll start a new post for this iteration of the box, and add the rules tomorrow. Gettin' to be my bedtime right about now.

Goodnight man

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like that. So, at least 50 posts, member for 2 months, and at least one positive trade with no negative ratings. That good, we can leave it at that.

Well, I guess it looks like this is gonna happen. I'll start a new post for this iteration of the box, and add the rules tomorrow. Gettin' to be my bedtime right about now.
I just knew Chef was cooking something up.

Lol

I kill me..m

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My only problem with joining the new box is all the stuff I had that wasn't using or didn't need went to the last box.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
My only problem with joining the new box is all the stuff I had that wasn't using or didn't need went to the last box.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm kinda near @Vapingbeauty (about 40ish miles) and offered to help a few months back. She said she's taking care of it and never got back to me.

VU Sponsors