Become a Patron!

Fasttech newbie. Is it really "Authentic"

sniff57

Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I've ordered some Aspire atomizers from Fasttech. I picked the ones claiming to be "authentic". What are the odds that they actually will be? I have never ordered from Fasttech before so advice would be appreciated.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will throw in for Fasttech as well. Great prices, great selection, some weird parts and trinkets that most places don't have and fast shipping as long it says "ships n 24 hours." I've always gotten exactly what I expected.

Like any of these Shenzen vendors, once they ship it, what happens after that is out of their hands. For all the carping about China, every single shipping problem I've had has been once our spectacularly inept USPS got their hands on it over here.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes. "Authentic" means authentic. "Styled" means clone.

FT was and still is a victim of US retailers and vape manufacturers mad at FT for selling so cheap (not much anymore, they used to be much cheaper). It was all a game they played and they really did hurt FT's image. Luckily they had a good following already.

It was all lies.

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know this thread is old and done with, but I just wanted to say that the only problem I've had, not really with Fasttech so much as related to it, is regarding shipping time. And I mean, they're shipping from China so you kind of have to deal with that anyway. A small price to pay for an easier hit on the wallet, in my opinion.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Agreed. As much as I don't approve of many things about China as a regime, today I own a pile of vape gear I would not have been able to afford any other way.

the pile would be much smaller, thats for sure.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They are legit. Shipping for me in Oregon has been 10 days consistently over the last few years (slower previously), and I'm thinkin' that ain't bad. Prepare to pay a nominal fee for anything that contains batteries, you beautiful perverts.

:mooncat:

VU Sponsors