Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Dhim I would like to donate some juice to your box if you dont mind. Send me an addy so I can get some out to start the trip.

That's extremely generous of you. YHPM. Thanks a lot.
Do you think its worth arranging by locations too?

For shipping costs, and efficiency? Goes to all the west coast people, over to mid-west, over to east coast? etc

Just a thought.. Its obviously going to take a lot longer if it goes from CA to FL to CA to TX to NY etc etc..

That sounds awesome and probably ideal, but also might be a complete PITA to manage. I'll see how many people who said they were in actually put their locations and see if I can build an initial list from there.

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
tuduvaga.jpg
little peak at something going in the starter box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crennan_Baker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I'm cool with this, guys. I'll throw in more swag than hardware, probably a bunch of juice as well. What happens when the box is too full? Get a bigger box? I like the kind of regional rotation as well.

Crennan_Baker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Wait a minute -- is it only vape stuff? Or vape related swag, or can it just be cool shit?

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

For shipping costs, and efficiency? Goes to all the west coast people, over to mid-west, over to east coast? etc

Just a thought.. Its obviously going to take a lot longer if it goes from CA to FL to CA to TX to NY etc etc..
I think it's a good idea, just might be too difficult to manage. Even first class I get packages in 3days from CA to PA. If it goes over 14oz needs to ship priority 2 day anyway, if shipping via usps.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think it's a good idea, just might be too difficult to manage. Even first class I get packages in 3days from CA to PA. If it goes over 14oz needs to ship priority 2 day anyway, if shipping via usps.

well you bring up a good point.. as the box grows its obviously going to cost more for shipping.. so how does that work? Not fair to the people getting it late to have to pay more than the first few people who send it out..

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well if it starts getting to big we just need to take more out? Try a few things maybe we would not have thought to? Keep things nice and organized. Or maybe even if the box gets back to you after a full rotation and what you put in hasn't been taken out you just go ahead and take it back? I don't think it will really be all that complicated! I'm Very exited to be involved, can't wait to see how this will turn out! :)

Crennan_Baker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Well if it starts getting to big we just need to take more out? Try a few things maybe we would not have thought to? Keep things nice and organized. Or maybe even if the box gets back to you after a full rotation and what you put in hasn't been taken out you just go ahead and take it back? I don't think it will really be all that complicated! I'm Very exited to be involved, can't wait to see how this will turn out! :)

I agree.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well you bring up a good point.. as the box grows its obviously going to cost more for shipping.. so how does that work? Not fair to the people getting it late to have to pay more than the first few people who send it out..
I'm thinking a randomized list would work best. That way everyone has a fair opportunity on the list. And maybe we keep to one sized box?

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Add me to the list. I can put a bunch of juice in there.

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Hopefully in theory that won't happen. If it gets too heavy, you people aren't taking enough. If it gets too heavy and we see that someone stacked it up, just take extra free stuff darnit!

That's the plan. Slated start date is the day after the liquid is received from ToeKnee, who is sending it out via priority mail.
Wait a minute -- is it only vape stuff? Or vape related swag, or can it just be cool shit?

Let's stick with mostly vape stuff. I'll toss in some little 3d printed vape'ish related things just so there is some starter stuff along with the provided liquid, some liquid from me. I think I have some attm. If you have super lightweight things like a business card or stickers by all means toss it in. Just don't toss in paperweights!

Also one more thing, since this is a feeler thread. When it gets started just to keep things clean, I'll start a new thread with the list, photos, and status. This should be really fun.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now this gives me a reason to go through all my old stuff again! WOOP!

msm631

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am in. I have a bunch of stuff sitting in the drawer that I have no clue what to do with.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why not start your own Canadian box?
They're too nice. Nothing would ever get taken out. LoLoL

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm in.

What if, with the amount of people particpating, we have 2 boxes going?

Crennan_Baker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
What if like, we used to be able to make wishes until someone wished we couldnt make anymore?

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay I looked and I have three or four mech mods and a few new tanks to start it off too. :)
Is that only for the PIF, or might I interest you in trading for one of those? I have plenty of juice!

ceejkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I dont have much to add, but love this idea. Just an idea but 2 boxes would be cool. one for hardware and cool stuff and one for juice and cool stuff.(i refuse to call it swag) like one person said they would be real leary about juice from someone they dont know.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I dont have much to add, but love this idea. Just an idea but 2 boxes would be cool. one for hardware and cool stuff and one for juice and cool stuff.(i refuse to call it swag) like one person said they would be real leary about juice from someone they dont know.
Then don't take the juice?

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Maybe 2 boxes would be a good idea. One for juices and one for everything else. I don't want juice either but would like to be part of this however you end up doing it. I have things I can throw in.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Personally, I think one box would make it less complicated to manage and more cost effective to ship.

LadyBren

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh this sound so fun, I want in.
I was just going through all my vape stuff and thinking, I have all this stuff
I wont use or don't like for myself but someone else might and whola I came
on here and there it is, a way to not let all that money go to waste. I love PIF. :D

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
The liquid from the vendor is slated for Tuesday - Wednesday arrival. So I'll send it out the next day. With the help of @VapingCrazy I have a list of you guys geographically. So it is going to likely start in the NE, work it's way down east coast then start westward. This should cut down on shipping.

If you guys want a second box, hang tight until this one goes out and list gets posted. I can only keep tabs on the one. I think 1 personally is good. Should be mostly little things and liquid. Mods I can't see making it father than a person or two.

As for shipping cost ideally there will be quite a decent amount of liquid. Figure a 30 is worth about 10 on average so for good stuff, so even if it gets to be that pricey you're still making out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yay! This is going to be exiting! Glad I could help! I heard that vendors love being involved in these to get thier juices out n about! :) have a super week all of you!

moro

Member For 4 Years
I love the idea of this and would love to be a part of it. Being new to vaping I don't have anything to contribute atm just wanted to voice my support of it.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Shipping - flat rate priority or even 1st class is the same price no matter where you are in the US. Non-flat rate priority is the only thing that would vary between locations. Flat rate means everyone has access to the free boxes, envelopes etc and includes $50 free insurance but you have to actually request it, or the package won't be covered.

ceejkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so is a new thread going to be started for show and tell or is it strictly pm's?

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What the heck…. I'll give it a go as well..

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
I love the idea of this and would love to be a part of it. Being new to vaping I don't have anything to contribute atm just wanted to voice my support of it.

New thread once the box goes live for only pics and updates. This thread can stay around for the random chatter about this. I'll probably be shipping it out via FedEx, but if you guys want to switch to flat rate priority it might not be a bad idea. Cram as much as you want in a box and its the same price. Might certainly be worthwhile if it starts getting heavy.

Mistywjd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey, is it too late to join in?? If not I would love to take part!! ☺️

Cloud79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is an awesome idea! I have some evods and a vivi nova to PIF. Not too much "extra" stuff setting around, but I can't let myself just throw it out. I may throw in my Igo-w.

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Hey, is it too late to join in?? If not I would love to take part!! ☺️
It's never to late to PIF. List will be compiled right before box goes out. Going to try to get some geographic organization.
I'm down!!
Nice!
Is the PIF thread started yet? I'm so in....i got some good stuff I don't use and would love to PIF it
Not yet, I'll put the "official" thread up a day or so before this ships out.

DB Cigs

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm in, I have lots of stuff to put in the box.
I do not really need any thing though, so maybe I can just send my things to be added to the package?
Just looking to pif some of my extra gear.

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am glad to see you all have such great faith in people and the vaping community is a great, kind of self policing group of people!

That being said;
Screw me once shame on you! Screw me twice shame on you, Screw me three times shame on me!

Nice concept but I no longer have the faith that you all do. Sorry I really don't mean to be a buzz kill. I hope it all works out for ya!

Mistywjd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's never to late to PIF. List will be compiled right before box goes out. Going to try to get some geographic organization.

Great, count me in and let me know what info u need when your ready☺️

On a side note, the whole point of PIF is to pay it forward without "expecting" something in return. So if someone decides to keep it all for themselves… well… that's on their karma and we aren't losing anything, considering that we were pif-ing anyways, see? So it's all good☺️

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Yes And I saw that that before I posted my comments. Great point!;)

I believe in Karma. I also help other in a different way so I am no longer taken advantged of.
Have fun with it I. I wish you the best!

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm in. I have a ton of stuff sitting around that I never use. Let me know what I need to do.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What do you guys think about a PIF box to go around to people? Here's how it would work. Toss in something you don't want or need any more (Juice, batteries, attys, personal love letters) anything vape related. Go on a list here. When you get it. Take what you want, put back in what you want, and then send it off to the next in line. Could be cool to see what gets passed around. Everyone has "those" bottles of juice or a tank you will never use again. Even better. When you get the box, post a pic of yourself with it and drop it in the thread.

I'll start it off with a couple things if we get to 20 people interested. I wouldn't worry about people scamming too much. Worse case scenario, someone gets it and they simply take it all. We can all point and laugh at them. I'm going to say it should be US only, so people don't get clobbered in customs or shipping costs.

What do you guys think? Any interest?
I am a bit confused you mean a box would be shipped around to everyone hahah with like 100lbs of weird stuff or would we make a pic gallery of everything in it and then choose?

VU Sponsors