Reviewer
Member For 5 Years

Kcoc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds good. I will keep an eye out for updates. Hope everything runs smoothly.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
wow, first post box sent post..... or in other words, a post aftet the box has been mailed.

The tales that box will be able to tell, if only boxes could talk.
I think everyone will get something they can use and put something else in someone else could use.
I am in the middle and think those at the end may even have better stuff than those at the front of the line.
Thanks Dhim for the idea and getting it started...
I am thinking maybe a month or more before i get the box. Should have even more stuff to add....

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Woot! I have spoken with the person before me, and after me. I don't think I'm going to pre-boil the Rayon, because some people will want to do that themselves. Still going to have massive amounts of juice and wick in there. I want to have all of my stuff ready to pull out small bits of the juices I want to try, then pack everything back in and send out the next day.

rdwilliamson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Count me in on this or the second box. I have plenty of juice and a few new rba's and rda's I could donate.

Sent from my educated phone using tapatalk

JamesEh408

Member For 4 Years
I will NOT be adding crap. The things I add to the box will be useful. Heck someone might find a good genny in there ;-)

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I'm still waiting to hear back from #1 on the list. So if #2 sees this, PM me (on mobile so not sure who that is). I have to get it out tomorrow or I won't be able to until Monday. So maybe swap 1 and 2 around if needed. However prior to bagging and wrapping here's a little sneak of the PIF box contents. There some more 3d printed stuff finishing up that will go in there, but you get the idea. I hope you guys really enjoy this little experiment. Thanks again Apocalypse Juice for tossing those 2 big bottles in there.

This is not the actual box. The actual shipped box will be a bit deeper to account for larger / more items. I'm also going to be stuffing it to the top with bubble wrap, so if you guys have mods or attys that you don't want to get clunked around use it. It weighs nothing, so yeah. :)
yhy6udyp.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm really curious what are those red circle things in the box?

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just little 3d printed keychains with the VU hand I made. There are some purple ones in there too now. Filler stuff that weighs nothing.

Well that's neat! Thanks! :) have a wonderful night! ;)

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm getting all my stuff ready now for the box.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey, can we put food in there too? This box could end up being huge...so okay, maybe not.

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Or maybe like this?

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.
That's awesome to include. I really have to order a box of that stuff.

I like that you guys are getting nice and proactive. I've already heard about people getting their ish in line and getting shipping info.

This should be fun.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's awesome to include. I really have to order a box of that stuff.

I like that you guys are getting nice and proactive. I've already heard about people getting their ish in line and getting shipping info.

This should be fun.

I've tested this so far, to make sure something didn't go crazy wrong before I sent it out. This is the best version of this recipe I've made yet!
pu3u2uhe.jpg

Still need to test the other 2 I made, plus all the others I make up. This will be a good encouragement for me to re-order flavors.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tested the other two. Freakin' delicious. The three flavors I have ready so far are: Frenchavarian Cheesecake, Sour Patch Teens, and Passionate Dragons. Along with thirty bags of Rayon. I'll be mixing more juice together waiting on the box to show up! <3

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's awesome to include. I really have to order a box of that stuff....
This should be fun.

If you'd like, I can send you a 5 foot length. I'm sending some to Scuba-Matt soon. I figured since I'm putting enough in there for almost everyone else to try, why not also offer it to the people before me on the list?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think it will be a physical box and hopefully people will take stuff out as well as put stuff in. So it should not get that big. :)
Haha it could get really big me thinks but who knows this will be interesting

Also, I wanted to add if ya put batteries in please make sure they are in a battery box or equivalent means of not blowing up the PIF box. Haha

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Id like to be in on the next round. Or if this will continue after the first 45

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
wow, first post box sent post..... or in other words, a post aftet the box has been mailed.

The tales that box will be able to tell, if only boxes could talk.
I think everyone will get something they can use and put something else in someone else could use.
I am in the middle and think those at the end may even have better stuff than those at the front of the line.
Thanks Dhim for the idea and getting it started...
I am thinking maybe a month or more before i get the box. Should have even more stuff to add....
Maybe man but I am first after Dhim in line and I have over 60 mods so haha next in line is getting some good stuff.. If it ever get to the end of the list I will eat that PIF box piece by piece and post it on youtube.. :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wonder who made this vote? must be some kind of crazy scary ass
  1. *
    Yup but there is a 69% chance I'll horde it all.
    1 vote(s)
    2.4%

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Maybe man but I am first after Dhim in line and I have over 60 mods so haha next in line is getting some good stuff.. If it ever get to the end of the list I will eat that PIF box piece by piece and post it on youtube.. :)
Challenge accepted! Now we have to make it all the way around.
I wonder who made this vote? must be some kind of crazy scary ass
  1. *
    Yup but there is a 69% chance I'll horde it all.
    1 vote(s)
    2.4%

I was wondering that myself.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What number are you on the list VapingJunkie
Number 5. I already have 30 bags of Rayon and 150ml of juice made up, ready to go in. Hopefully I can get one of those mods you throw in.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Me I am the one that voted that I would take it all.. haha :)
Hah! That just means you don't get to try any Passionate Dragons, or Frenchavarian Cheesecake.

PirateB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would like to get in on this,I have some things to offer up :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks like the beginning of next week with all this interest. Need a weekend to get some stuff together (I'm going to throw in some 3d printed stuff too). Here are the rules I'm thinking of. Please comment and let me know what you think.

1) This is for adults 19 and older. Sorry 18 year olds's but some states (hey NJ) have 19 year old requirements. If you agree to take part you agree you're 19 or older.
2) US Only - this to cut shipping cost and not run into customs issues
3) Carrier does not matter, but tracking is recommended. If no tracking number and something happens to package, blame will fall on the shipper.
4) All e-liquid bottles must be placed in their own zip lock baggies.
5) I will compile a list before sending of those expressing interested and post it. You can opt out then either by replying to thread or PM me directly.
6) Initial box order will be randomized. I'll start it.
7) After package is received, you have 2 days to ship it back out. Weekends don't count as days unless you want to break into a post office. In which case, #YOLO?
8) When you receive it, let me know so we update the list. Also it is the person with the box's job to check the list and send a PM to next in line (you can cc me on this). Next in line has 24h to reply with shipping address, confirming they want it or box holder PM's next in line.
9) Only nicotine related vaping stuff (no THC stuff), random swag is ok (ie: if you want to toss a band sticker in there) but keep it small and light. Atty's, liquid,
10) Take a pic with the box and post it here. (This could get interesting)
11) Finally. Don't be a d-bag. If you agree to do this, take what you want, put some stuff in, ship it out.

Feel free to comment on any rules that you think might need to be changed. They are pretty basic common sense things, so while it looks like a lot its
Now if you want to start a Canadian version I'm in . I got a extra hammer I would put in the mix m

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now if you want to start a Canadian version I'm in . I got a extra hammer I would put in the mix m
Dude I have been looking for my Hammer all over I need to nail my GF up on a tree she has been so bad :) haha

timinftl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd love to participate, if it wasn't for help from other people I wouldn't have my mod living on ssd but I have a couple of things that could be re-used by someone and I most certainly will PIF all I can.

What do you guys think about a PIF box to go around to people? Here's how it would work. Toss in something you don't want or need any more (Juice, batteries, attys, personal love letters) anything vape related. Go on a list here. When you get it. Take what you want, put back in what you want, and then send it off to the next in line. Could be cool to see what gets passed around. Everyone has "those" bottles of juice or a tank you will never use again. Even better. When you get the box, post a pic of yourself with it and drop it in the thread.

I'll start it off with a couple things if we get to 20 people interested. I wouldn't worry about people scamming too much. Worse case scenario, someone gets it and they simply take it all. We can all point and laugh at them. I'm going to say it should be US only, so people don't get clobbered in customs or shipping costs.

What do you guys think? Any interest?

timinftl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
don't have much yet but I have a few things that someone else might make use of and I think the concept is a beaut !
don't wanna reveal my age but a couple of years back dang near everybody under 30 believed in "keeping the faith", "He ain't heavy he's my brother", "if you got it, share it" etc and it feels good to give just as much as to receive is NOT an empty platitude :)

What do you guys think about a PIF box to go around to people? Here's how it would work. Toss in something you don't want or need any more (Juice, batteries, attys, personal love letters) anything vape related. Go on a list here. When you get it. Take what you want, put back in what you want, and then send it off to the next in line. Could be cool to see what gets passed around. Everyone has "those" bottles of juice or a tank you will never use again. Even better. When you get the box, post a pic of yourself with it and drop it in the thread.

I'll start it off with a couple things if we get to 20 people interested. I wouldn't worry about people scamming too much. Worse case scenario, someone gets it and they simply take it all. We can all point and laugh at them. I'm going to say it should be US only, so people don't get clobbered in customs or shipping costs.

timinftl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fingers crossed and "good vibes" mode enabled LOL
Thanks! PM sent @VapingCrazy

For the first wave, I'm holding off on adding any more since its already up to 45 people. If it goes smoothly, I'll try to work out a 2nd box split with perhaps another random generation.

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Everyone that posted will be on the list for the 2nd box. I should be getting the vendor stuff today or tomorrow.

How do I get on the list

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How do I get on the list
Look for the official thread, and post in there. [User]Dhim[/user] may still be gathering names for the second list.

badmikey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Im

Last edited:

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Add me as well if there's room for one more.

VU Sponsors