Become a Patron!

OhMG

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Howdy VU..

Thinking about delving into Flavorstone bases.. (Cream,Milk,etc)

If anyone has a delicious base of any sort (interchangeable undertones to put a main flavour in front of)..
Please take 2 mins to share it with me on here... i am going to write them down in a notepad and create them.. and then adjust and customise ... to my likings.. and so forth..

Or if this topic is really played out and you know of an older thread with recipes... and know of or could find the link and share it my way.... It would be the bees knees!! Thank you people of VU :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've always enjoyed a combo of FA Vanilla Classic with a bit of TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust. Just seems to really creamy up really well. Tastes good on it's own, too. That's just a simple one, though.

OhMG

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've always enjoyed a combo of FA Vanilla Classic with a bit of TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust. Just seems to really creamy up really well. Tastes good on it's own, too. That's just a simple one, though.
I got TFA cheesecake graham crust... i will go get TFA graham cracker get FA Vanilla Classic tomorrow...
Thanks for replying mate :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got TFA cheesecake graham crust... i will go get TFA graham cracker get FA Vanilla Classic tomorrow...
Thanks for replying mate :)
Unless you're just wanting to get grahm cracker, you already have the right one. FA is FlavourArt.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Got a lot less feedback and recipes then i anticipated :( ..oh well... What to do :)
Ditto. I can tell ya, I've seen people use combos of FA Vienna Cream, FA Vanilla Classic and FA Caramel for a base, or even FA Fresh Cream instead of Caramel. There's another floating around somewhere on the web that has TFA Bavarian Cream, but I can't remember what else was in it. Had a lot of flavors. Might have been called milkstone??

OhMG

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ditto. I can tell ya, I've seen people use combos of FA Vienna Cream, FA Vanilla Classic and FA Caramel for a base, or even FA Fresh Cream instead of Caramel. There's another floating around somewhere on the web that has TFA Bavarian Cream, but I can't remember what else was in it. Had a lot of flavors. Might have been called milkstone??
There are many 'stones'.. Milkstone ,cookiestone,cakestone etc .. But i have to ask you... do you personally use this method? and if so... does it benefit the over flavour/taste etc?? Is it really worth it in the end??

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There are many 'stones'.. Milkstone ,cookiestone,cakestone etc .. But i have to ask you... do you personally use this method? and if so... does it benefit the over flavour/taste etc?? Is it really worth it in the end??
I don't play around with flavors like I used to. I have 2 mixes that I vape everyday, then I mix up stuff randomly that sounds appealing. I really don't have any base for flavorings. I know a lot of people here do talk about it, which surprises me there haven't been more answers to your question.

Cookiestone, huh?? That definitely has my interest, lol.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The only advantage I can see that this might offer is reduced steep time.

I'm like Huck however, I just mix up whatever sounds interesting to me as needed. If it requires aging I'll just let it do that. I've got plenty of other recipes that don't require any that I'll use in the meantime while I wait. :)

For someone who mixes more frequently and/or in larger quantities, this might be worthwhile though.

VU Sponsors