Become a Patron!

FlavourArt Club ... formally known as the PureVapes thread

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's ok lirruping. Just ignore it. I don't think it's supposed to mean anything special or significant. I get where you are coming from, I do. I never want people to feel rated or belittled by anything so I'm just pretending it's not there.
Thanks, Daintanee. I'll probably manage to cope, somehow. On the upside, why shouldn't I be happy to get stars and stickers for generating copious amounts of bullpucky? Where else will I get that opportunity? :)

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
oh MAN! I am just trying mamajsjuice.com "Gameover Custard right now. Bear in mind I've never tried Caps VC, but, this is mindblowing. I know people make this comparison in vaping all the time, but for the first time ever in a vape, I feel like I'm eating a piece of fluffy, gooey vanilla cake--which, as it happens was the general desire that drove me out of bed this late at night in the first place. Somehow it's assaulting my WHOLE HEAD with deliciousness. Oh boy, I cannot wait to try it in the dripper :D Thanks, Mamaj's! I needed something to cheer me up :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
oh MAN! I am just trying mamajsjuice.com "Gameover Custard right now. Bear in mind I've never tried Caps VC, but, this is mindblowing. I know people make this comparison in vaping all the time, but for the first time ever in a vape, I feel like I'm eating a piece of fluffy, gooey vanilla cake--which, as it happens was the general desire that drove me out of bed this late at night in the first place. Somehow it's assaulting my WHOLE HEAD with deliciousness. Oh boy, I cannot wait to try it in the dripper :D Thanks, Mamaj's! I needed something to cheer me up :)
:D :D :D

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh no, Heabob they found you....none of us are safe anymore!! Hmmm, my favorite mamajsjuice flavor. Gotta be that Cherry Pie! Banana bread is #2.!!! Ain't nothing in the world like mamajs Cherry Pie!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, did I mention mamajs is getting in tfa Acetyl pyrazine and e.m. this coming week? @wllmc ...lil sis requesting FA licorice. Can't make HIC' s gingerbread w/o it and refuse to buy from other vendors. I am a mamajs groupie!!!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its a slow boat D but there is licorice in your future :) since you tagged me in this i think i can reply saying yes AP and EM will be up later this evening :)
That's ok, I can wait. I got plenty to mix w/o it. I will not swayver my loyalties. How could I? Mama j and I I Twinkies with our girl power!!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
That's ok, I can wait. I got plenty to mix w/o it. I will not swayver my loyalties. How could I? Mama j and I I Twinkies with our girl power!!
Mama J is the queen of girl power lol. and sparkles and pink mailers lol. thank goodness we have 2 boys on my side or her and our little lady would run me over. well I guess they already do lol. Ive learned my role though when they say daddy I say oh ok lol.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Well now that we are watching post this is post number 2,000 for me lol. Lets make it a good one. Here is a vape I've been working on, not sure what the heck it is but its pretty tasty. Ill throw it in the recipes also. shake and vape but a bit nicer on a 2 day steep..

wllmc's post number 2,000 vape

all FA... like there are other flavor companies lol

2% Strawberry
1% Fresh Cream
0.5% Vienna Cream
0.5% Apple Pie
0.5% Custard
0.25% Black Cherry
0.25% Cookie

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Never noticed it before now, lol.
Kid stuff...

Heabob, when I first saw them pop up last night, i didn't know what they were at all, but scanning the page i saw that you didn't have one & everyone else did. Must\ve just been a fluke, but I thought maybe it was something you could opt out of--no such luck :)

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well now that we are watching post this is post number 2,000 for me lol. Lets make it a good one. Here is a vape I've been working on, not sure what the heck it is but its pretty tasty. Ill throw it in the recipes also. shake and vape but a bit nicer on a 2 day steep..

2% Strawberry
1% Fresh Cream
0.5% Vienna Cream
0.5% Apple Pie
0.5% Custard
0.25% Black Cherry
0.25% Cookie
Thanks for the recipe! I'm on a creamy strawberries & fruit bender atm, so this should make a nice addition.

caddisfly

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

2% Strawberry
1% Fresh Cream
0.5% Vienna Cream
0.5% Apple Pie
0.5% Custard
0.25% Black Cherry
0.25% Cookie
Whatever it is, it looks good. I'll mix it today then set it aside. I've got a cold and nothing tastes right. :( On the bright side, It'll be ready about the same time my taste comes back.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

2% Strawberry
1% Fresh Cream
0.5% Vienna Cream
0.5% Apple Pie
0.5% Custard
0.25% Black Cherry
0.25% Cookie
Yummy yummy in my tank!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You should copy& post in mamajs reviews on their website.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thumbnail should've been this:
Ginger-one.jpg

:D
Oh wow. If that doesnt make you want to pull out your bottle of Ginger and sniff it, I dont know what will. :D

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

2% Strawberry
1% Fresh Cream
0.5% Vienna Cream
0.5% Apple Pie
0.5% Custard
0.25% Black Cherry
0.25% Cookie
Thanks!!!! Now, what are you going to name this little jewel? I will be mixing later today and this is on the list!

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Btw how Manu posts required no to be considérés a noooooobe !!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Btw how Manu posts required no to be considérés a noooooobe !!!
POST COUNTS:

New Member: 1 - 149

Bronze Contributor: 150 - 499

Silver Contributor: 500 - 1499

Gold Contributor: 1500 - 4999

Platinum Contributor: 5000 - 9,999

Diamond Contributor: 10,000+

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Any deals with mama's juice for canadian orders ???
I promise Ill get canadian shipping worked out today. its easier to smuggle grapes from Antarctica lol, at least getting it all figured out to work with the site. could always do it manual. anyways any order outside the US can use the code "diyinternational" for 15% off specialty flavors. Its a standing code with no expiration dates or limit on use.

Last edited:

Smokachino

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

2% Strawberry
1% Fresh Cream
0.5% Vienna Cream
0.5% Apple Pie
0.5% Custard
0.25% Black Cherry
0.25% Cookie

Sweet! When I mix it I'm calling it 2,000 Sparkles :D

ouzel

Member For 4 Years
Dammit all to hell. I knew this was gonna happen, I just knew it!!!
I'm going to go ahead and get the istick 30 :D
It cost just a bit more than my aspire cf vv+ did...wish I'd come here first before I bought that one.
Ah well, we all have a drawerful of "seemed like a good idea at the time" devices.
you're not a vaper if ya don't. :)

As soon as I can take care of my credit card woes - someone hijacked it and then started trying to track down people with it...what's that about? all the charges are for people search kind of places. ???? didn't people used to steal credit card numbers to buy tv's and computers? eh. maybe a grandma stole my card.

anyway. thanks for all your help again and can't wait to get my new stuff!!

caddisfly

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It cost just a bit more than my aspire cf vv+ did...wish I'd come here first before I bought that one.
Ah well, we all have a drawerful of "seemed like a good idea at the time" devices.

As soon as I can take care of my credit card woes - someone hijacked it and then started trying to track down people with it...what's that about? all the charges are for people search kind of places. ???? didn't people used to steal credit card numbers to buy tv's and computers? eh. maybe a grandma stole my card.

Good choice. It will power just about anything you want to put on it. And safely. Since you said you have small hands the iStick 30 will be more comfortable in your hand than a Sigelei. I love my Sigelei 30's and I vape on them much more than I do the 100 or 150 for just that reason.

A little advice. Get to know this site, http://www.steam-engine.org/coil.asp?r=1.4&awg=28&id=2.38&ll=5.0038.
It will tell you the Specs; wire gauge, # of wraps, inside diameter of coil for whatever ohm coil you want to build, double or single. It's really handy.

And get to know how Ohms Law works here: http://www.onlineconversion.com/ohms_law.htm.

Since you've built micro-coils before, you probably already know this, but I thought I should add it anyway.

I just got over the same banking problems you had. It is a real pain, but I lost nothing but time in the end.

Enjoy your iStick.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ouzel check out rock bottom vapes. They have the 50 watt one for under $50. The battery in it will last you twice as long. Only $11 more. Than 30 watt one. Food 4 thought.

cindycated

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ouzel check out rock bottom vapes. They have the 50 watt one for under $50. The battery in it will last you twice as long. Only $11 more. Than 30 watt one. Food 4 thought.
+1, ouzel. I'm a mech girl, but if I were gonna get an iStick, it would be the 50, because they addressed everybody's previous complaints on that one.

...oh man. I'm gonna be a newb here for a really long time! :( ...but at least the green matches my avi's eyes. :p

Last edited:

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But at least it's a little less obnoxious than the lame little nicknames we got at the other place. ;)
You all got Nick names? Do tell. I only went over to the other side a few times to promote HIC and Willmc. I don't go there. They probably gave me a bad nickname.

ouzel

Member For 4 Years

Oh no you don't!!! :D
Believe me, I was doing that when looking at them "hmmmm, the 50 is not much more expensive....." but it's bigger and I like small cute stuff :D plus my 1600mah battery lasts me over 2 days...I don't vape as much as a lot of people do so 2200mah should last well into 3 days i think.
I plan on going single coil, so less battery usage and I won't be trying to cloud up the place so....I'm gonna stick with the cute 30

but no pink.

I like cute but silver/black cute. :D

ouzel

Member For 4 Years
Good choice. It will power just about anything you want to put on it. And safely. Since you said you have small hands the iStick 30 will be more comfortable in your hand than a Sigelei. I love my Sigelei 30's and I vape on them much more than I do the 100 or 150 for just that reason.

A little advice. Get to know this site, http://www.steam-engine.org/coil.asp?r=1.4&awg=28&id=2.38&ll=5.0038.
It will tell you the Specs; wire gauge, # of wraps, inside diameter of coil for whatever ohm coil you want to build, double or single. It's really handy.

And get to know how Ohms Law works here: http://www.onlineconversion.com/ohms_law.htm.

Since you've built micro-coils before, you probably already know this, but I thought I should add it anyway.

I just got over the same banking problems you had. It is a real pain, but I lost nothing but time in the end.

Enjoy your iStick.

thank you! that link will come in handy.
I have been watching video after video on building rdas....i think i'm going with the magma clone someone on here suggested. Looks easy enough... but one question if I may: people kept referencing making sure to use the air holes on the ring correctly for single coil, do you know anything about that?
(I'm not sure if you're familiar with this particular rda - if not, I'll keep googling.)

And sorry about your credit card business....ugh it's just such a pain having to deal with it...stupid credit card thieves. :)

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are 2 sets of holes on the airflow ring on the magma. There are three size choices for airflow. one set will line up with both air holes on the RDA to run dual coil and one set will block one air channel for a single coil setup.

caddisfly

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thank you! that link will come in handy.
I have been watching video after video on building rdas....i think i'm going with the magma clone someone on here suggested. Looks easy enough... but one question if I may: people kept referencing making sure to use the air holes on the ring correctly for single coil, do you know anything about that?
(I'm not sure if you're familiar with this particular rda - if not, I'll keep googling.)

And sorry about your credit card business....ugh it's just such a pain having to deal with it...stupid credit card thieves. :)
I don't know about the magma in particular, but what they are saying is you don't want to direct air to the side that doesn't have a coil. It just dilutes the flavor and creates little. There should be a way to move the rings around to direct the air to the active side(coil) only. Hope that helps.

ouzel

Member For 4 Years
I don't know about the magma in particular, but what they are saying is you don't want to direct air to the side that doesn't have a coil. It just dilutes the flavor and creates little. There should be a way to move the rings around to direct the air to the active side(coil) only. Hope that helps.

Got it! your explanation was perfect :)

okay, sheesh I don't want to be a pest...one more question and I promise, I PROMISE! I'm done.

I know about thick wire and thin wire and the difference in resistance and all that mumbo jumbo (and thanks again that link is an awesome tool!) but is there any advantage to either? like if you use the thinner wire, it'll last longer or shorter, if you use thicker wire, it's better for flavor, etc etc. or is it just purely a subjective thing, like it's easier to use thicker wire for whatever reason...easier to see, handle, less wraps for thinner wire, etc.?

ouzel

Member For 4 Years
There are 2 sets of holes on the airflow ring on the magma. There are three size choices for airflow. one set will line up with both air holes on the RDA to run dual coil and one set will block one air channel for a single coil setup.

Thanks Oggy! Sorry, I thought you were caddisfly and was wondering why he posted twice :D - from my peripheral vision your avatars look alike.

Or maybe I'm going blind.

VU Sponsors