Member For 5 Years

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol no way. we are staying up there. got Mrs.C and the baby with me. so its not bad. the older kids are staying with their other parents for school. we get to come back on the weekends. not sure I could vape caviar lol. thinking some almond and vanilla. maybe a little oak wood and a pinch of dark vapor

Just variations on the sugary walnut theme, trying a touch of caramel now...

2% Walnut
1.5% Almond
2.5% Hypnotic Myst
0.5% Meringue
1% Caramel

It's not really working, but the Walnut hasn't had chance to steep yet :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Just variations on the sugary walnut theme, trying a touch of caramel now...

2% Walnut
1.5% Almond
2.5% Hypnotic Myst
0.5% Meringue
1% Caramel

It's not really working, but the Walnut hasn't had chance to steep yet :)
here is what I am working on
big chocolate apples, when I came across it I felt like HIC. found a super rare gem, its only available certain times of the year. 23 bucks for one of these puppies if you want one lol. figured I'd make a vape version. this is my first attempt but its already good. got to keep messing with it. needs more chocolate, maybe less or no vanilla. probably will adjust those around. tried meringue , kinda burnt out on the marzipan and almond. been vaping a lot of it but it would work in this. think ill spend some time on this one.

big chocolate apples V1

2% fuji
1% vanilla classic
1% caramel
.75% almond
.5% coco
.5% chocolate
.5% meringue

EDIT....
guess ill add a quick description. on inhale you get the fuji bright and clear, on the exhale you get everything else , chocolate, almond and a little caramel and the sweetness follows last . pretty cool how it hits you in layers almost as if you were eating it. taste like a big chocolate and carmel dipped fuji apple with almonds sprinkled on it.

Last edited:

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
big chocolate apples, when I came across it I felt like HIC. found a super rare gem, its only available certain times of the year. 23 bucks for one of these puppies if you want one lol. figured I'd make a vape version. this is my first attempt but its already good. got to keep messing with it. needs more chocolate, maybe less or no vanilla. probably will adjust those around. tried meringue , kinda burnt out on the marzipan and almond. been vaping a lot of it but it would work in this. think ill spend some time on this one.

I just triple-barreled my Pralines, Fuji, and the sugary Walnuts :D With a longer blast on the Fuji it's pretty good! Not quite what you're trying to achieve... I'll certainly be trying yours when it's done :)

Which reminds me, I want to try an Apple and Walnut mix (but without the Almond I get from double-barreling those two). Trouble is, I haven't thought which direction to take it... creamy? choccy? spicy? Hmm.

bobskinner

Member For 4 Years
Well, it seems I need to stock up on some more FA this weekend. I have been happily vaping my Melon Torrone Parfait modification of HIC's Limoncello Torrone Parfait (4 drops of melon instead of the 3 drops Lemon Sicily). I tried it in an EVOD glass tank at 2ohm/8watts and can't taste too much of it but am loving it in my dripper at 0.5ohm dual coil at 30watts (so basically vaping 2x 1ohm coils at 15watts each simultaneously).

HIC, you are correct I did not like the cheap chocolate syrup taste that I get from the FA Irish Cream, I will definitely be trying your ideas on an Irish Cream once I get some whiskey in. Thank you for remembering me.

HIC, I'm not sure if you have mentioned it before, but what device/tank/resistance/voltage/wattage do you generally vape with when tasting your recipes?

To everyone out there mixing and coming out with all these great sounding recipes, I know taste is subjective but I feel like it might be a helpful point of reference to know in general what gear/settings a certain recipe is being enjoyed at by the creator.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I want!!! Please, pretty please? Hurry the hell up, ok? :p
lol look up 3 post. "big chocolate apples" needs to tweaking but its good just like that if you want to sample version 1. been vaping it all day . just gets better.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately, I found out today that I am one of the few that has an instant aversion to FA Pineapple. Plastic, tar, hint of onion. It is pineapple flavor for sure and the exhale is very much pineapple but the initial flavor is yucky (to me). 1.5%. I know a few others have this same experience by reading through posts. What is the "next best" pineapple for those of us that cant use FA?

Besides Bilberry (I know!!!) this is the only other FA flavor I have not been able to like (out of 30+), no matter how hard I try. I still have many flavors to go. About 40 more untasted on the mixing table now.

EDIT: I used some pineapple concentrate in a mix about a year ago. My buddy and I almost threw up! It burned out our taste buds and nostrils and totally ruined our builds. Couldn't taste anything for days. We made a pact to never talk about it again for fear of embarrassment. The concentrate was pineapple OIL!!!! That's why it kept rising to the top...Long story short. I may be f***ed when it comes to pineapple. Live and learn.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't have Pineapple, Sully, so you might not be in a small group, I have TFA and it's ... ok. Yeah, that sucks about Bilberry, I happen to like that one. I have a terrible time with Banana and Catalan Cream, neither of the oranges are to my taste for orange either. No matter how low or high or in-between I've gone with those....... just not for me. Thankfully, so many other flavors do work.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't have Pineapple, Sully, so you might not be in a small group, I have TFA and it's ... ok. Yeah, that sucks about Bilberry, I happen to like that one. I have a terrible time with Banana and Catalan Cream, neither of the oranges are to my taste for orange either. No matter how low or high or in-between I've gone with those....... just not for me. Thankfully, so many other flavors do work.
Thanks. Banana I use. And it tastes good to me. Catalan Cream, Orange and Mandarin are all in the mixing/ tasting queue. I figure if I like 93% of the FA I've tried so far I should be in good shape. Just need to find replacements for the ones I cant tolerate.:)

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Sully, I get the same thing with FA Pineapple. For me TFA was worse...kind of like burning rubber. INW isn't bad but it's a little weak. I bought Jungle flavors pineapple and...that headie brand. Too lazy to look. Haven't tried them yet though but they smell good in the bottle.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
update on the cig chocolate apples. things have reversed with it. this is a great example of one of my tips thread in the other section. give your juice a change. fresh mixed I got the apple first followed br everything else. been vaping it all day . its done a 360 and now the sweet caramel and almond comes first then a quick taste of almond. the chocolate hits just before the fuji and they blend at the end. I still want to make a few adjustments just to it just to see what happens but as it is its a good caramel chocolate apple vape and you can adjust to your taste. .. going to throw the rest in the cabinet of doom and let it sit for awhile. .........up next black cherry and raspberry cookies

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
you guys should help me decide on this one. for the black cherry and raspberry cookies should I use brandy, red wine or liquid amber in this one ?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Have a brandy. Pour the wife a red wine... oh. Nevermind.
haha perfect idea. headed out to the park again tonight here in a min. I have the perfect location for all the fun events. we live by this huge park. all kinds of playground equipment , a lake , skate park. all kinds of stuff. anyways tonight they are doing a balloon glow. every year on this holiday weekend they launch hot air balloons from the park and at night they all inflate when it gets dark. it looks super cool. they always have bounce houses and food and stuff. always a good time and it across the street lol....

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like a great plan! In that case put the red wine in travel mugs and enjoy.
haha perfect idea. headed out to the park again tonight here in a min. I have the perfect location for all the fun events. we live by this huge park. all kinds of playground equipment , a lake , skate park. all kinds of stuff. anyways tonight they are doing a balloon glow. every year on this holiday weekend they launch hot air balloons from the park and at night they all inflate when it gets dark. it looks super cool. they always have bounce houses and food and stuff. always a good time and it across the street lol....

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
you guys should help me decide on this one. for the black cherry and raspberry cookies should I use brandy, red wine or liquid amber in this one ?
Red Wine was tooooo strong in a mix I tried out a bit back, even at .5%. I'll side with brandy or amber. Mix 2 versions, try both. Betting brandy.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We have a balloon glow here at least once a year. It's one of the week long Derby Events. BIG BIG balloon race the next day. Both are really cool.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately, I found out today that I am one of the few that has an instant aversion to FA Pineapple. Plastic, tar, hint of onion. It is pineapple flavor for sure and the exhale is very much pineapple but the initial flavor is yucky (to me). 1.5%. I know a few others have this same experience by reading through posts. What is the "next best" pineapple for those of us that cant use FA?

Besides Bilberry (I know!!!) this is the only other FA flavor I have not been able to like (out of 30+), no matter how hard I try. I still have many flavors to go. About 40 more untasted on the mixing table now.

EDIT: I used some pineapple concentrate in a mix about a year ago. My buddy and I almost threw up! It burned out our taste buds and nostrils and totally ruined our builds. Couldn't taste anything for days. We made a pact to never talk about it again for fear of embarrassment. The concentrate was pineapple OIL!!!! That's why it kept rising to the top...Long story short. I may be f***ed when it comes to pineapple. Live and learn.
I have inw shisha pineapple with ~4 drops from the bottle, want to trade? Shoot me a pm/convo

bobskinner

Member For 4 Years
ECX...think its bad?

No, probably not. I got mine at eliquidmart and get the same onionyness. Too bad really, I was quite excited about pineapple and was thinking about trying a different vendor but if we got ours from 2 different places, I'm guessing that's just how it tastes...

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
We have a balloon glow here at least once a year. It's one of the week long Derby Events. BIG BIG balloon race the next day. Both are really cool.
ahhhH!!!!!!! I suck so bad with computers lol. I cant even post a few pictures I got last night. I love the balloons. I grew up in new mexico and the balloon fiesta is a big deal. this one is smaller but still awesome. they just took off this morning and they are dropping candy and baseball style cards with pictures of the balloons and the captian and his info on the back. all the kids on the block were going crazy at 700 this morning. the parents were all groggy with coffee in pj's lol. I love my street.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
oooohhhhhh you guys got to try this one, started off as the black cherry raspberry and ended up being this. dont have a name for it. if you try it and like it give it a name before I do and Ill throw it in the recipes. shake and vape

1.5% cookie
1.5% cherry
1% brandy
.75% blackcurrant
.5% meringue
.25% fuji apple
.25% anise

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
LiL Rascal's Soda Pop

1% Pineapple fa
1.5% Raspberry fa*
.5% Pear fa
.25% White Peach
4% Energy Drink (tpa)
4% Cola Syrup (tpa)

here is one I have been enjoying..
I change out the raspberry with cranberry, or other red fruits.. pretty nice.. :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
LiL Rascal's Soda Pop

1% Pineapple fa
1.5% Raspberry fa*
.5% Pear fa
.25% White Peach
4% Energy Drink (tpa)
4% Cola Syrup (tpa)

here is one I have been enjoying..
I change out the raspberry with cranberry, or other red fruits.. pretty nice.. :)
looks pretty awesome, screams heart burn for me. lol...... going to make this up for my buddy. he is a pineapple freak, I can throw anything together with pineapple and would love it. never thought about cola. bet that raspberry is pretty gangster in it to.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
sometimes I spike it, but more often its good as it is..
a couple different mints make it even better..

I did try to add some white chocolate to it, too.. still not sure on that..
but pomegranate.. oh my!! :)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oooohhhhhh you guys got to try this one, started off as the black cherry raspberry and ended up being this. dont have a name for it. if you try it and like it give it a name before I do and Ill throw it in the recipes. shake and vape

1.5% cookie
1.5% cherry
1% brandy
.75% blackcurrant
.5% meringue
.25% fuji apple
.25% anise
Is that cherry Black Cherry ?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Is that cherry Black Cherry ?
just regular cherry. black cherry would probably be ok if you lowered the % but smelling the 2 together with blackcurrant regular cherry smelled better so I used that one .

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

big chocolate apples V1

2% fuji
1% vanilla classic
1% caramel
.75% almond
.5% coco
.5% chocolate
.5% meringue

EDIT....
guess ill add a quick description. on inhale you get the fuji bright and clear, on the exhale you get everything else , chocolate, almond and a little caramel and the sweetness follows last . pretty cool how it hits you in layers almost as if you were eating it. taste like a big chocolate and carmel dipped fuji apple with almonds sprinkled on it.

I just got 32 FA flavors delivered & left out Meringue!
all more the reason to order more ;)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

1.5% cookie
1.5% cherry
1% brandy
.75% blackcurrant
.5% meringue
.25% fuji apple
.25% anise

Just mixed this up. The wife likes it. She gives it a thumbs up !

I definately decided I dont like FA Meringue...... I dont like it in HIC's Lemon Merange Pie recipie and dont care for it in this. Maybe im just weird. This Meringue reminds me of Caps egg nog or something. Just not me.

Going to re batch with no Meringue.... ;)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Just mixed this up. The wife likes it. She gives it a thumbs up !

I definately decided I dont like FA Meringue...... I dont like it in HIC's Lemon Merange Pie recipie and dont care for it in this. Maybe im just weird. This Meringue reminds me of Caps egg nog or something. Just not me.

Going to re batch with no Meringue.... ;)
I go back and forth on meringue also. Im sure it will be just as awesome without it. the first 4 are the main ones the last 3 are add ons that do a little of this and a little of that. any of those could go........ thanks for trying it !!! that was fast lol

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

1.5% cookie
1.5% cherry
1% brandy
.75% blackcurrant
.5% meringue
.25% fuji apple
.25% anise

wllmc, so this makes me wonder (because I want to make it). When you do your 'shake and vapes' you're not making little 6ml amounts, no? Because it's pretty hard to make 6ml with 0.25% of something LOL I trust your recipes, though, so I'l make a bit of base, because I have to try this :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
wllmc, so this makes me wonder (because I want to make it). When you do your 'shake and vapes' you're not making little 6ml amounts, no? Because it's pretty hard to make 6ml with 0.25% of something LOL I trust your recipes, though, so I'l make a bit of base, because I have to try this :)
I usually make 6 and 12ml samples. I made 12 ml of this right off the bat because I knew I would like it. 12 ml wont last long even if I didnt like it Id probably vape it all anyways lol

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I usually make 6 and 12ml samples. I made 12 ml of this right off the bat because I knew I would like it. 12 ml wont last long even if I didnt like it Id probably vape it all anyways lol

So you're using syringes to measure out and not drops from the PV bottles? Just wondering if I'm missing something simple here:D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
one drop from the PV bottles is roughly ish .25% for 12ml.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
and ya .25 in 6 ml would be hard with the drops unless you diluted it.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
the bread crust I have mixed up is diluted to 4 drops equals .0025%

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
one drop from the PV bottles is roughly ish .25% for 12ml.

I'm an idiot - I had my head fixed around making my usual 6ml test batch.... And yes, following your instructions I diluted my breadcrust that way as well LOL Hey, might be time to make some Jam Sammichez so that I actually use some of the breadcrust:D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'm an idiot - I had my head fixed around making my usual 6ml test batch.... And yes, following your instructions I diluted my breadcrust that way as well LOL Hey, might be time to make some Jam Sammichez so that I actually use some of the breadcrust:D
lol ok cat is out of the bag. I am working on apricot and peanut butter sammichez , got to get it right before the release.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol ok cat is out of the bag. I am working on apricot and peanut butter sammichez , got to get it right before the release.

HAHA! This'll be interesting - Apricot is the one flavor I have trouble tasting. One day I'll work out what percentage it takes to hit my tastebuds - but I'm almost afraid to know!

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hahah looks disgusting but sounds delicious, let us know what you come up with
So I got around to mixing up a green machine vape. Here is my first attempt.

1.5% Apple
2% Banana
1% Kiwi
1% Mango
I left out pineapple on purpose since I don't like FA version and that's all I've got right now.

It's pretty tasty but mango is butting in line a bit. Will try 0.5% mango next go around. This may need to steep a bit to really blend the flavors.

EDIT: Tried same with .5% kiwi and .5% mango. Better but still needs a little work. Not quite green machine.

Last edited:

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I need a non-fruity cream vape. Maybe in the family of dulce de leche, flan, creme brulee etc. Anybody here went down this route?

VU Sponsors