Become a Patron!

Free Shipping from Ripe Vapes

RipeVapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Now you can order Ripe Vapes fresh from the factory with free shipping by entering Coupon Code fsd2016 in the Cart prior to Checkout at www.ripevapes.com. You'll get our award winning joose for the same price as sold in hundreds of shops nationwide with FREE vape-mail delivery anywhere in the USA and no sales tax outside California. Coupon valid for multiple use through December 2016.ripevapesFSD2016.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@RipeVapes
Welcome to VU and Thank you for sharing the code. Be sure to check out the link below to see if you qualify for your own sub forum :)

RipeVapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
@RipeVapes
Welcome to VU and Thank you for sharing the code. Be sure to check out the link below to see if you qualify for your own sub forum :)

Thanks, CountryPam. I'll need to discuss the logo/link requirement with the owners. They turn down many requests for those from shops and distributors. We produce thousands of bottles per day which are distributed worldwide, but very few of them are sold directly to consumers through the website. That's part of what I was hired to address. The Free Shipping Coupon is the first step in that process. Thanks again for the welcome. (I'm David by the way)
:cool:vape.jpg

VU Sponsors