Become a Patron!

Freeman Vape Juice Deals - .99¢ 30mls!! - Bulk deals!!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is an amazing picture! Can we put this on our facebook page and instagram? How are they?
If I had any other social media I'd definitely but promoting you guys. The juice is great. About to place another order at lunch time. The red district and buccaneer are my favs out of the ones I got. They're all really good in my opinion. Only one I had issue with was 1885. And it wasn't bad, just to strong of a vanilla for me. Glad you found vapingunderground so we can all try this great juice.

Freeman_Vapes

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
If I had any other social media I'd definitely but promoting you guys. The juice is great. About to place another order at lunch time. The red district and buccaneer are my favs out of the ones I got. They're all really good in my opinion. Only one I had issue with was 1885. And it wasn't bad, just to strong of a vanilla for me. Glad you found vapingunderground so we can all try this great juice.

It's been great to hang out on this forum, the people have been very welcoming, Definitely feel free to use the coupon: Vapingunderground for 50% off, everyone else here is welcome to use it as well on their next order. We are really happy people are trying it!

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Went to try out 5 flavors for 9 cents each and found sample bundle and decided to try a few more...lol

My concern is I placed the order on January 11 and as of today (1/24) it still has not shipped out? It's showing as still being processed, why?
eae58bc5ce5584a9c134a3ff2768faca.jpg
b39bba99165ef5f4e189f5eb6a43883b.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Freeman_Vapes

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
Went to try out 5 flavors for 9 cents each and found sample bundle and decided to try a few more...lol

My concern is I placed the order on January 11 and as of today (1/24) it still has not shipped out? It's showing as still being processed, why?

Looks like you took great advantage of our samples and are trying everything, all this is in very high demand, so give us another week or so to get them out.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Alright, I finally caved and bought a few. A deal like this can’t be passed up, even though I DIY. It’s always nice to try commercial juice from time to time. Thanks for the sale!!!

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
All the Freeman juices I tried are really good with 1885 being my personal favorite. This is a first for me, as I have not experienced this with other juice companies. They have earned my business with these flavors. It would be nice to be able to try the other flavors at the discounted rate.

Boogieman Scorecard

Freeman Vape Juice - 5 for 5

:cheers:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All the Freeman juices I tried are really good with 1885 being my personal favorite. This is a first for me, as I have not experienced this with other juice companies. They have earned my business with these flavors. It would be nice to be able to try the other flavors at the discounted rate.

Boogieman Scorecard

I placed another order last night. Definitely a great juice

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

My order will be a week old tomorrow, and hasn't been given to USPS yet. We're not off to a good start. :wait:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
My order will be a week old tomorrow, and hasn't been given to USPS yet. We're not off to a good start. :wait:
This is part of the reason I cxld my 1st order. Don't like my $ tied up for a week or 2 before shipping. The deal, and the wait, may not let up for a while, idk. But some in this thread have gotten theirs pretty quickly.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
I got a tracking number yesterday...finally. Can't wait to try some new juice. I have 5 new recipes steeping, but I like trying new store bought from time to time, especially with a promotion like this!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I got a tracking number yesterday...finally. Can't wait to try some new juice. I have 5 new recipes steeping, but I like trying new store bought from time to time, especially with a promotion like this!

2 days is faster than the several days I waited for something that looked like a label was created.

Freeman_Vapes

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
Alright, I finally caved and bought a few. A deal like this can’t be passed up, even though I DIY. It’s always nice to try commercial juice from time to time. Thanks for the sale!!!
Thank you for giving us a shot! We love people trying our juices, so can't wait to hear your opinion, each flavor is very carefully crafted.

Freeman_Vapes

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
It may take up to 2 weeks to arrive due to demand. Please bare with it :)

Boogieman Scorecard

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I make my own juice too - haven't had any commercial juice in quite awhile, hopefully it's as good as everyone says....if so, you'll have a new customer, ordered five flavors.....:)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That's very kind of you, how about this, since you guys are awesome. I will go with a 50% off one time use coupon you can all use on your next purchase with us. Use the coupon: Vapingunderground for 50% off your entire VAPE JUICE order.

That’s so nice of you. I ordered five, too. Really great deal for juice, plus a vape band for $1. Yay!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
20200117_123408.jpg

I really liked the Strawb Lights, Icebound and Vice Cream the best out of all the 5 flavors I tried.

:ejuice::cloud:<3

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years