Become a Patron!

Glass/Pyrex Tank Sizes

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just reading/replying elsewhere, and then did a quick search of VU. Apparently we've never had a "master list" of glass/pyrex tank sizes.

I felt I should start a thread here and let folks feel free to post:
  • The manufacturer,
  • the tank model,
  • Height,
  • OD and
  • ID.
Using metric, we should then be able to easily find compatible and replacement or "expansion" glass/pyrex. You might even add links to suppliers of replacement and expansion glass.

I'll start off in the most convenient form: CSV - have at it folks.

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#company model height OD ID
Geekvape, Griffin 25, 29.50mm, 25.03, 22.03
SmokTech, Dual coil RSST, 16.26mm, 22.15, 18
Steam Crave, Aromamizer v1 [3ml], 13.00mm, 22.19, 19.1
KP clone, Atlantis tank clone, 36.81mm, 21, 18.2
Coppervape, Taifun GT III, 30.17mm, 21.41, 20.05
2fdeal, Siren v2 clone, 24mm, 22, 19
2Fdeal, Boreas v2 clone, 15mm, 24.07, 21.09
OBS, Engine Nano, 16.12mm, 25.10, 22.06
Coil Master, Elfy, 20mm. 22.15, 19.5

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Found an interesting combo last night. I've several of these "quartz tanks":
As I sat there looking at it, I recalled I had purchased some bubb-glass in hopes of fitting the Elfy:
Shazaam! The bubb-glass fits the quartz-tank rings! Could it be a little shorter?

But, alas: no KF clone anymore. Tthe Monster V3 clone I have has a short chimney, and - of course - the chimney is slightly fatter than the kayfun chimney... Well, I was able to use PTFE tape around the longer funnel-section threads from a kayfun to get an airtight-fit to the Monster chimney-base. This let me assemble a glass-tank kayfun-like atty.

It's been vaping nicely, with a simple std-style KF build with SS clapton - although the clones scerws are godawful - No leaks, no gurgling, just a low-watt (20w), semi-restricted DL.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have several atties that I either need to get a tank for or want extras....if anyone knows of a place that will custom make glass or pyrex tanks from tube stock please post it.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Found an interesting combo last night. I've several of these "quartz tanks":
https://www.fasttech.com/p/9472700
As I sat there looking at it, I recalled I had purchased some bubb-glass in hopes of fitting the Elfy:
https://www.fasttech.com/p/9490301
Shazaam! The bubb-glass fits the quartz-tank rings! Could it be a little shorter?

Well, I did find an excellent use for those tanks and the spare glass... These orchid parts:
Directly fit the bubb-glass'd base&top. Perfect fit.

Switching over to one of these replacement chimneys:
Make the Orchid too tall for bubb-glass, but - SHAZAAM! - it now fits the std-length kayfun glass.

I'll try to find screw-replacements for the orchid, but those bases make an awful good novice/intermediate tank.

VU Sponsors