Become a Patron!

Goblin mini help

gtrovil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The bottom fill sucks! Great little RTA after you get wicking/leaking sorted out. I may have to check into the V2. But the Griffin is higher on my list unless someone talks me out of it.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No, I hear it's good for flavor, massive airflow. I like more restricted airflow. I really don't mind the bottom fill of the v1. Especially if the top cap continues to get stuck on me, lol.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Is it top fill like the TFV4?

Does that swivel to fill? I don't have one. The v2 has a cap that screws off the top. Mine was on there really good! I had to take off both pieces, but it was low enough there wasn't any leaking.

authentic-youde-ud-goblin-mini-v2-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-silver-stainless-steel-3ml-22mm-diameter.jpg

Origin-Vape-Youde-UD-Goblin-Mini-V2-Top-Fill-Tank-RTA-04.jpg

gtrovil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah the tfv4 swivels open and then there's a rubber seal that has a slot in it that you swing around to fill and then back.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The cap in the v2 is 2 pieces. They're both removeable. They should've made the part with the fill holes stable and just the very top piece removeable. Still, it's handy for top fill, I just didn't realize it would be tricky. Now I know!

VU Sponsors