The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Um, please quote where I called you a loony liberal.
You stated:

It is the loony liberals that propose to "fix" the problems of Obamacare.

This was in response to my post stating we should fix what we have and not start over again. You clearly imply that you must be a loony liberal if you want to fix instead of replace. It wasn't a statement that most of those that want to fix are loony liberals. It was stated as if all of those that want a fix are loony liberals.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But we neeed these expressions to describe the hypnotized and diminished loony forum
welfare queens who babble on endlessly about how they deserve this and they deserve that.

And you left out fuckwit... :)
I also left out Contard, Trumpeteer, Foxite, etc.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fox who defends our president talking trash to women.
Who is also the favorite news network of the Religious right.

The network who also has the largest viewership but somehow is not mainstream?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FRANKFORT, Ky. (WKYT) - Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes says her office will not comply with a request by the President's Commission on Election Integrity.

Grimes14.jpg

The commission, headed by Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach and Vice President Mike Pence, was formed by President Trump in May to investigate alleged acts of voter fraud. Trump has claimed without evidence that 3 million to 5 million people voted illegally in the 2016 election.

This week the commission sent a letter to all 50 states asking for all voter information, including name, address, date of birth, party affiliation, the last four digits of social security numbers, and voting history dating back to 2006.

I anticipate some responses and to them I say"The old if you have nothing to hide thing huh?"
Sounds like information to be gathered to be possible used in ways not intended... by some...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You stated:

It is the loony liberals that propose to "fix" the problems of Obamacare.

This was in response to my post stating we should fix what we have and not start over again. You clearly imply that you must be a loony liberal if you want to fix instead of replace. It wasn't a statement that most of those that want to fix are loony liberals. It was stated as if all of those that want a fix are loony liberals.

LOL.

So, if you wore a baseball cap and I told you the Cubs wore baseball caps that means I'm calling you a Cub?

If you haven't noticed, I'm quite direct when I call people names. I have not called you anything. Yet. Try not read more into what I write than what I actually write. You'll know if I call you a name. It won't need to be "implied". :)

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fox who defends our president talking trash to women.
Who is also the favorite news network of the Religious right.

The network who also has the largest viewership but somehow is not mainstream?

Fuck that woman. She can dish it out but doesn't think she should have to take it? :rolleyes:

Sorry Bobbi, but saying Trump shouldn't be mean spirited to mean spirited women because they are women is like saying you can't put one in prison for murder,,,,,,,,,,,,because she's a woman.

Woman or not, you reap what you sow.

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL.

So, if you wore a baseball cap and I told you the Cubs wore baseball caps that means I'm calling you a Cub?

If you haven't noticed, I'm quite direct when I call people names. I have not called you anything. Yet. Try not read more into what I write than what I actually write. You'll know if I call you a name. It won't need to be "implied". :)
Wrong, you responded to my comment with that statement. That demonstrates you equating my position as that of a loony liberal. Your intent was quite clear.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wrong, you responded to my comment with that statement. That demonstrates you equating my position as that of a loony liberal. Your intent was quite clear.

Wanna borrow my water hose to wash the sand out of your vagina? You'll feel better.

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
IMG_0357.JPG

A lot of this discussion should just be on a new and improved thread....

Time vs. The Cromwell - The VU Government Debate Pit

I imagine it would be much like the old Victorian Operating Theater where they are "going at it" and the rest of us just mosey in and out to watch as we please.

derp

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 85655 A lot of this discussion should just be on a new and improved thread....

I imagine it would be much like the old Victorian Operating Theater where they are "going at it" and the rest of us just mosey in and out to watch as we please.

derp

LOL. Bobbi wouldn't have survived the old Victorian days to make it into an Operating Theater.

hamilton-burr-duel.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 85655 A lot of this discussion should just be on a new and improved thread....

derp
I will take the conservative stance on this issue.
They will either die or not.
Some are stronger than others.
They not my responsibility.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why don't we hear about the communist Chinese and enforced abortions, etc any more?
Did they stop being communist and having abortions?
Or did those making all the noise over here about it get new marching orders from their leaders?
Did the Moral Majority's morals decline?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why don't we hear about the communist Chinese and enforced abortions, etc any more?
Did they stop being communist and having abortions?
Or did those making all the noise over here about it get new marching orders from their leaders?
Did the Moral Majority's morals decline?

Liberals have convinced us that abortion is not murder . There is no moral majority anymore . The immoral have taken majority .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Liberals have convinced us that abortion is not murder . There is no moral majority anymore . The immoral have taken majority .

And since the Republicans are in the majority right now.....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Republicans are the spineless majority

The hateful majority.
But yes no balls. all I heard before the election was repeal Obamacare. Now they just want to massage it into Trumpcare.
Just a lot of hot air.
Perhaps the republicans rise to power is causing global warming?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The hateful majority.
But yes no balls. all I heard before the election was repeal Obamacare. Now they just want to massage it into Trumpcare.
Just a lot of hot air.
Perhaps the republicans rise to power is causing global warming?

They had 7 years to come up with a plan ! They were expecting to lose so they nothing ! Didn't even think about it .

Politicians do not care for people most politicians consider themselves powerhouse player in this world, yet the people who have to OBEY by these rules and policies put in place are the ones who really let these policies and rules not LAWS overrun there lives 98% will turn a blind eye to there own wants wishes dreams and desires yet 1% will continue to keep face and manipulate there positions to maintain a artificial social stigma set by there predecessors if some of you in government jobs and general blue white collar job who have the stamina and compassion could believe that not only do you have the power to change the lives of those who are damaging others and also those who damaged.
Peace XD

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You assume I was offended. I was simply pointing out your idiocy.

LOL. Do loony liberals say Obamacare should be fixed and not repealed, Sparky?

Here, I'll start another search for you. https://www.google.com/search?q=obamacare+should+be+fixed+not+repealed&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Now, you can be as ass burnt as you like. But it's your own doing. I simply stated a fact. Get over it or fuck off. I don't care which.

I still feel the solution is to fix what is broken and not start over with a system that will surely present a whole new set of problems.

LOL. That's what the loony liberals keep saying. That's how we got in this healthcare mess. You think liberals can fix the shit they fucked up to begin with? Keep fixing the fix?

It is the loony liberals that propose to "fix" the problems of Obamacare. That is what the Dims keep saying. Don't repeal, just fix it. It certainly is a liberal stance. And a loony one at that.

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL. Do loony liberals say Obamacare should be fixed and not repealed, Sparky?

Here, I'll start another search for you. https://www.google.com/search?q=obamacare+should+be+fixed+not+repealed&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Now, you can be as ass burnt as you like. But it's your own doing. I simply stated a fact. Get over it or fuck off. I don't care which.

Again you equate anyone who says fix vs replace as a loony bird. Move on with your life and quit trying to prove something you can't. Your anecdotal google searches only prove your need to be lead by others.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Again you equate anyone who says fix vs replace as a loony bird. Move on with your life and quit trying to prove something you can't. Your anecdotal google searches only prove your need to be lead by others.

Quit putting words in my mouth that I didn't say, Fuckhead.

I never said anyone who says fix vs replace is a loony liberal.

I said,

That's what the loony liberals keep saying. That's how we got in this healthcare mess. You think liberals can fix the shit they fucked up to begin with?

It is the loony liberals that propose to "fix" the problems of Obamacare. That is what the Dims keep saying. Don't repeal, just fix it. It certainly is a liberal stance.

Now quit making up your own fucking narrative. You look dumber by the day. Nobody called you a loony liberal, fuckhead.

I told you, you'd know when I called you name. "Fuckhead" it is.

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quit putting words in my mouth that I didn't say, Fuckhead.

I never said anyone who says fix vs replace is a loony liberal.

I said,

Now quit making up your own fucking narrative. You look dumber by the day. Nobody called you a loony liberal, fuckhead.

I told you, you'd know when I called you name. "Fuckhead" it is.
The fact you resort to name calling means you have no real point to make.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can call me names and spew insults all day. I find it quite amusing.

Then why are you crying about it?

First you make up shit I didn't say to cry about and now when it's real you find it amusing? You are one strange fuckhead, I'll give you that. Some people ain't happy until they're being abused. To each their own.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL. Bobbi wouldn't have survived the old Victorian days to make it into an Operating Theater.

hamilton-burr-duel.jpg
How stupid to stand there while someone points a gun at you and wait for someone to drop a handkerchief....

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keep going with the name calling. It impresses people.

Fuckheaded hypocrite. I had a feeling if I looked, I'd find YOU name calling. All that whining about name calling and guess what? You've been doing it for awhile.

Shove your moral high ground up your ass, cupcake. You're a fucking fraud.

Wow, you are brilliant. How do you ever look at other people who aren't as witty as you? Child

FOT Flocks Of Trumpkins. Trumpkins are baby turkeys who believe anything father Trump turkey says.

That sounds like the description of Trumpkins to me.

You sir are an idiot. Have a good life.

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuckheaded hypocrite. I had a feeling if I looked, I'd find YOU name calling. All that whining about name calling and guess what? You've been doing it for awhile.

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Feeling the need to find a way to justify your behavior? Saying Child is hardly name calling but to a self righteous trumpkin it has to be someone else's fault they act the way they do.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Haha those are the ones he called me !

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Feeling the need to find a way to justify your behavior? Saying Child is hardly name calling but to a self righteous trumpkin it has to be someone else's fault they act the way they do.

You took too much acid at that Lynyard Skynyrd Concert and fried your fucking brain, cupcake.

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You took too much acid at that Lynyard Skynyrd Concert and fried your fucking brain, cupcake.
Just can't move on can you. I bet you are going to cry next that nobody has ever been this mistreated by a forum thread.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just can't move on can you. I bet you are going to cry next that nobody has ever been this mistreated by a forum thread.

LOL.

You call someone names for weeks and then cry and blame me when I call you names.

After you cry about being called names and get called out on it, you blame me for crying.

I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

What's next, are you going to shit your pants and accuse me of shitting your pants?

I have no idea if you're a liberal, but you're sure as fuck loony. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors