a0396f4622e80cf29713f760396a254c.jpg

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL.

I don't think you know what a strawman is. The story not having named sources is a fact of the article. They state it quite clearly.
Trump is a strawman.
And he has no brain apparently...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is a strawman.
And he has no brain apparently...

Hahahahahaha.

He's still President and the best you can do is whine about his kids and say how "sad", "sorry", "disappointed" and other words to convey your butthurt over it. Apparently, he's smarter than you. ;)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahahahahaha.

He's still President and the best you can do is whine about his kids and say how "sad", "sorry", "disappointed" and other words to convey your butthurt over it. Apparently, he's smarter than you. ;)
Nope he was just born with more money.
:)
He is NOT smarter than I am.
He could not even qualify for DENSA.

I am smart enough to not want the job of being president. Why would I want to be in charge of a bunch of humans dumb enough to elect Trump to be their leader?
He (by his own admission) was not even smart enough to know what he was getting into by into being president.

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder if he is gay and gets trophy wives to hide in the closet?

It's a valid theory. I think he is just as bad with woman a she he is with everything else in his life.

She won't hold his hand in public or sleep in the same city as him. Pretty pathetic

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bird I have been waiting on your thoughts of Jr ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Don Jr?

I've been so busy with work that I've not had the chance to read much about it.

All I've got thus far is the accusation that he met and emailed Russians
Personally, I don't care. I think we are better off with them as friends. I think someone on the radio said something about him looking for Hillary dirt. If that's the case, I'd be more worried about why they had to look so hard.

Either way, I haven't been keeping up the past few months.
BAM crew

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Think about it this way.
Anyone involved with international politics should be meeting with world leaders of other countries: friend or foe
You can't tell me that other candidates haven't met with other world leaders.

I just don't see anything incriminating there. Not that it doesn't raise the air of speculation or even something to be curious about. I just don't see anything worth getting worked up about.

BAM crew

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think about it this way.
Anyone involved with international politics should be meeting with world leaders of other countries: friend or foe

I just don't see anything incriminating there. Not that it doesn't raise the air of speculation or even something to be curious about. I just don't see anything worth getting worked up about.

BAM crew
Trump was not officially involved in international politics until after he was sworn in as president.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Trump was not officially involved in international politics until after he was sworn in as president.
That's splitting hairs and looking for a reason to complain...

If he was running for office, he was involved

BAM crew

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's splitting hairs and looking for a reason to complain...

If he was running for office, he was involved

BAM crew
Lots of people run for office.
Want Lyndon Larouche dabbling in world politics?

with your view you do not have to have the job to start getting a paycheck?

or I can start directing airplanes to land because I might get a job as an air traffic controller?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been predicting all along that trump would not finish first term.
he might though.
People were stupid enough to elect him in the first place.

Now they are claiming that the Trump Train was railroaded?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
he might though.

Hahahaha
You and yo mouth
I LOVE IT!

I BAM

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
IF this article is legit!
MY GUESS OF POTUS STEEPING DOWN IN 2018 is ON TRACK
#yougotbeef

I BAM
No

Not gonna happen

The man won't accept that level of epic public failure to his fragile ego.
On that same note, he will fight impeachment to Clinton levels. He probably won't win a second term, but he won't back down.

BAM crew

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No

Not gonna happen

On that same note, he will fight impeachment to Clinton levels. He probably won't win a second term, but he won't back down.

BAM crew

For sure I agree... unless they feed him Chinese chicken
Wink wink
You know what I mean!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No

Not gonna happen

BAM crew
The key word is fragile.
He may in essence take a medical discharge.
Or he may step down to try and protect his son and such?
Or he may just pardon everyone?

He did back down on the Trump U lawsuit....
I think you will find other back downs in his past.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
For sure I agree... unless they feed him Chinese chicken
Wink wink
You know what I mean!

I BAM
He'll grab it. N

BAM crew

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lots of people run for office.
Want Lyndon Larouche dabbling in world politics?

with your view you do not have to have the job to start getting a paycheck?

or I can start directing airplanes to land because I might get a job as an air traffic controller?
We both know you're going to extreme examples to try and force a viewpoint.

By your air traffic example, you could also say you don't want a nursing student to practice administering an IV until he or she is getting paid. Or that no one should intern in any field ever.

Personally I would rather see the commander in chief having meeting with foreign leaders before they get the keys to the people's house.

I may not be a fan of Uncle Donald; but, I don't see every move the man makes as wrought with crime and evil. I couldn't stand Obama but I still wanted the country to succeed.

BAM crew

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We both know you're going to extreme examples to try and force a viewpoint.

By your air traffic example, you could also say you don't want a nursing student to practice administering an IV until he or she is getting paid. Or that no one should intern in any field ever.

Personally I would rather see the commander in chief having meeting with foreign leaders before they get the keys to the people's house.

I may not be a fan of Uncle Donald; but, I don't see every move the man makes as wrought with crime and evil. I couldn't stand Obama but I still wanted the country to succeed.

BAM crew
Well people running for office do not have intern status in the position they are running for.
Perhaps after they win but before sworn in but aside from that they are avg joe blow until they win.

No one outside of our government can make political deals with foreign governments. It IS illegal and unethical and possibly treasonous.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump will be reelected in 3 years.
And it's gonna be a great reelection!... the best reelection ever!

There's a pretty good chance of that happening
Especially the way things are here in the USA... as long as he keeps the dollar high and gas prices low... merica!!

I BAM

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well people running for office do not have intern status in the position they are running for.
Perhaps after they win but before sworn in but aside from that they are avg joe blow until they win.

No one outside of our government can make political deals with foreign governments. It IS illegal and unethical and possibly treasonous.
Well, we clearly have a fundamental difference of opinion there.

I wouldn't want my firm to be run by someone whose never been in a courtroom, spoke to a judge or negotiated a contract dispute.

Besides that, I was careful to try give Obama the benefit of the doubt just like I'm careful to try and give uncle Donald the same.... Until shown the undisputable proof.

Sitting down and exchanging correspondence does not offer anything more than a curiosity so far. I wouldn't start screaming treason that's for sure. Some things need to be discussed no matter what, treason is a very fine line when it some to world leaders.
Hillary giving the SOP for launching a nuclear attack at a debate is more treasonous than little Donny boy breaking bread with Putin's bareback partner

BAM crew

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a valid theory. I think he is just as bad with woman a she he is with everything else in his life.

She won't hold his hand in public or sleep in the same city as him. Pretty pathetic

Yeah we need a guy like Bill Clinton was as president! Just rape them if they talk commit suicide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
he might though.

He will finish he will never step down hell he may do 4 more years !

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Oops

BAM crew

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I didn't think Barry would get a second term; because of how polarizing he was.
That said, I wouldn't rule trump II out. Then again..... Trump has Ivanka

BAM crew

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think about it this way.

BAM crew
Are you kidding me? He met with someone he perceived as a Russian government associate based on them being able to provide intelligence to help his dad win a presidential election. This is a crime. His emails are now on record and this is far from over and far from no big deal.

In addition he was heading the Trump campaign and repeatedly lied stating there were no meetings with the Russian government. A clear lie at this point.

If this were Clinton or Obama you would be screaming from the roof top.

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No

Not gonna happen

BAM crew
Clinton was obsoleted of impeachment by a ruling. This will not happen for Trump the way things are headed.

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, we clearly have a fundamental difference of opinion there.

I wouldn't want my firm to be run by someone whose never been in a courtroom, spoke to a judge or negotiated a contract dispute.

Besides that, I was careful to try give Obama the benefit of the doubt just like I'm careful to try and give uncle Donald the same.... Until shown the undisputable proof.

Sitting down and exchanging correspondence does not offer anything more than a curiosity so far. I wouldn't start screaming treason that's for sure. Some things need to be discussed no matter what, treason is a very fine line when it some to world leaders.
Hillary giving the SOP for launching a nuclear attack at a debate is more treasonous than little Donny boy breaking bread with Putin's bareback partner

BAM crew
It's not a difference of opinion it's law.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Are you kidding me? He met with someone he perceived as a Russian government associate based on them being able to provide intelligence to help his dad win a presidential election. This is a crime. His emails are now on record and this is far from over and far from no big deal.

In addition he was heading the Trump campaign and repeatedly lied stating there were no meetings with the Russian government. A clear lie at this point.

If this were Clinton or Obama you would be screaming from the roof top.
Did you read my post above that where I said I've been to busy working to read much about it?

Have these emails been released?
Do we know that contents of the discussion?
How much of this is fact and how much of it is media speculation and hype?

If king Barry and Clinton the Crypt Keaper get to hold off being judged until facts are known so does Donald Scroodge.

All Ive seen was that he met with some Russian guy and broke bread over stroganoff.

BAM crew

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's not a difference of opinion it's law.
Are you a lawyer or law enforcement?

Since when is an internship or 2 people meeting illegal?
Where is the proof of any collusion?
Show me the conversation?

BAM crew

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you read my post above that where I said I've been to busy working to read much about it?

Have these emails been released?
Do we know that contents of the discussion?
How much of this is fact and how much of it is media speculation and hype?

If king Barry and Clinton the Crypt Keaper get to hold off being judged until facts are known so does Donald Scroodge.

All Ive seen was that he met with some Russian guy and broke bread over stroganoff.

BAM crew
Dude, no disrespect but yes it is real and it's just the tip of the iceberg. The emails have been given to all appropriate authorities and it just keeps getting deeper and more suspect by the hour. I really don't see an escape from this.

The conversation of the emails leaves no doubt about intent. It also incriminates several others in the campaign. I just popped some popcorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors