https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Dude, no disrespect but yes it is real and it's just the tip of the iceberg. The emails have been given to all appropriate authorities and it just keeps getting deeper and more suspect by the hour. I really don't see an escape from this.

The conversation of the emails leaves no doubt about intent. It also incriminates several others in the campaign. I just popped some popcorn.

So they have not been released for public view yet?

BAM crew

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you kidding me? He met with someone he perceived as a Russian government associate based on them being able to provide intelligence to help his dad win a presidential election. This is a crime. His emails are now on record and this is far from over and far from no big deal.

In addition he was heading the Trump campaign and repeatedly lied stating there were no meetings with the Russian government. A clear lie at this point.

If this were Clinton or Obama you would be screaming from the roof top.
hell they were crying from the rooftops when Hillary was just rumored to have done something.

Behghazi!
They forget Reagan and the bombing of the barracks in lebanon....

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you kidding me? He met with someone he perceived as a Russian government associate based on them being able to provide intelligence to help his dad win a presidential election. This is a crime. His emails are now on record and this is far from over and far from no big deal.

In addition he was heading the Trump campaign and repeatedly lied stating there were no meetings with the Russian government. A clear lie at this point.

And nothing will happen to him just like Clinton and Obama . There is no intent to do wrong ...careless yes stupid yes but no intent .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And nothing will happen to him just like Clinton and Obama . There is no intent to do wrong ...careless yes stupid yes but no intent .

Umm what did Clowntoon and Obama do wrong?
Yes Clinton had an affair so what.
What did Hillary do? She was just looking for Karl Roves missing email hard drive :)
Obama? What the heck did he do aside from pissing off all the racists by winning?

And yes they all sucked too.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
hell they were crying from the rooftops when Hillary was just rumored to have done something.

Behghazi!
They were... I waited for irrefutable proof or a fundamental disagreement of beliefs

For king Scroodge.... So far I don't agree with much. But to yell treason without proof is a huge step.

I'll wait for proof... Something I hope doesn't happen. Personally I don't think a president going down for treason or impeachment is good for the country at all. I certainly don't think it's something to be celebrated or treated as entertainment. That is not good for anyone.

BAM crew

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They were... I waited for irrefutable proof or a fundamental disagreement of beliefs

For kind Scroodge.... So far I don't agree with much. But to yell treason without proof is a huge step.

I'll wait for proof... Something I hope doesn't happen. Personally I don't think a president going down for treason or impeachment is good for the country at all. I certainly don't think it's something to be celebrated or treated as entertainment. That is not good for anyone.

BAM crew
I am just enjoying the show.
Best entertainment in years.
Trump topped his other shows ratings.

what I think or say about it is not going to make one bit of difference in the overall play.

Just havin fun pokin the ones who take it serious.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Behghazi!

What the fuck Cromwell leaving those men to die in Benghazi was a crime ! She fucking did it ! No rumor ! Then lied to the families of the dead !

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Let's all just agree that Bill got called out for the dumbest of the Dumb.
I was in highschool for the blowjob heard 'round the world, I couldn't help but be proud.

BAM crew

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Umm what did Clowntoon and Obama do wrong?
Yes Clinton had an affair so what.
What did Hillary do? She was just looking for Karl Roves missing email hard drive :)
Obama? What the heck did he do aside from pissing off all the racists by winning?

And yes they all sucked too.

Come on either your playing dumb or you really are dumb

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let's all just agree that Bill got called out for the dumbest of the Dumb.
I was in highschool for the blowjob heard 'round the world, I couldn't help but be proud.

BAM crew
What the hell business of congress was his affair anyway?
like Peyton place calling someone out for having an affair :)

Ahh so you do not remember the reality of the Reagan years, just the myths?

The Clinton years was good for us because congress was too busy having investigation on investigation trying to hang Clinton and did not have time to screw us much.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok ok ok ok
Why are all these people in trump campaign
DENIED MEETING WITH RUSSIANS NOW ONE BY ONE
GETTING BUSTED FOR LYING?!
WTF!!
I'm about to believe that lesbian bitch from MSNBC...
I'm starting to think that all these Russian bullshit was plan to be the option B if trump wins!
D fuck!!

I BAM

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am just enjoying the show.
Best entertainment in years.
Trump topped his other shows ratings.

what I think or say about it is not going to make one bit of difference in the overall play.

Just havin fun pokin the ones who take it serious.
That's all good and all... Anyone whose followed these threads knows that I've done the same.

I can't help but think that illigetimizing the office is a terrible thing, no matter where you fall in political beliefs.

If I had a son I would name him Chad

BAM crew

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's all good and all... Anyone whose followed these threads knows that I've done the same.

I can't help but think that illigetimizing the office is a terrible thing, no matter where you fall in political beliefs.

BAM crew

I would name my son
Master bate!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok ok ok ok
Why are all these people in trump campaign
DENIED MEETING WITH RUSSIANS NOW ONE BY ONE
GETTING BUSTED FOR LYING?!
WTF!!
I'm about to believe that lesbian bitch from MSNBC...
I'm starting to think that all these Russian bullshit was plan to be the option B if trump wins!
D fuck!!

I BAM
Yep Trump Train was Railroaded!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What the hell business of congress was his affair anyway?
like Peyton place calling someone out for having an affair :)

Ahh so you do not remember the reality of the Reagan years, just the myths?

The Clinton years was good for us because congress was too busy having investigation on investigation trying to hang Clinton and did not have time to screw us much.
I remember seeing a few clips of Iran Contra, but that's really it.
My mom was a huge Limbaugh fan so I remember hearing alot of that on the radio; but that wasn't until horny Bill. If that gives you any idea of my exposure at home for that timeframe.
Locally my family is in pretty deep with NOLA politics, but I have an uncle who was the tax assessor and another relative who works for a state representative. Otherwise, I didn't pay any attention to politics until after 9/11, but that was about the time that I quit playing music in the city and started sobering up.

BAM crew

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

BAM crew
I agree but it is what the right have been doing for the prior 8 years....

Partisan sheep foolishness.
They are doing themselves no favors by allowing the ones in power to lead them to not pursue the real problems facing our country.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I agree but it is what the right have been doing for the prior 8 years....

Partisan sheep foolishness.
They are doing themselves no favors by allowing the ones in power to lead them to not pursue the real problems facing our country.
Right/left .... Same damn thing

Just a slightly different route down the same drain...

I want a third option

BAM crew

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I remember seeing a few clips of Iran Contra, but that's really it.
My mom was a huge Limbaugh fan so I remember hearing alot of that on the radio; but that wasn't until horny Bill. If that gives you any idea of my exposure at home for that timeframe.
Locally my family is in pretty deep with NOLA politics, but I have an uncle who was the tax assessor and another relative who works for a state representative. Otherwise, I didn't pay any attention to politics until after 9/11, but that was about the time that I quit playing music in the city and started sobering up.

BAM crew
I have an older sister that is a Limpballs fan.
Boy can I get her wound up in a heartbeat :)

Most all his fans seem to be eager to be outraged.

I try to save outrage for when it is appropriate.
Like IF treasonous acts did happen from the Trump campaign.
I would be all for tar and feathers and I would light the tar.

but I would think I would have felt that way about any treasonous leaders.
I did about Iran Contra and Bush 1 dealing with Iran to delay hostage release for political reasons.
Dealing weapons with an avowed enemy of the USA,etc.
But they all got pardoned, Bush 1 even pardoned himself.

Reagan was a good man and a very charasmatic person but weak. Oh he could play a tough guy on the screen so that worked for the public.
But he allowed too much to go on by his underlings such as Iran Contra and other issues.

He gave a BIG tax increase to the working class.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have an older sister that is a Limpballs fan.
Boy can I get her wound up in a heartbeat :)

Most all his fans seem to be eager to be outraged.

Just the right wing side of Bill Mahr
Only with better merchandising
BAM crew

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

For king Scroodge.... So far I don't agree with much. But to yell treason without proof is a huge step.

BAM crew
I agree, but neither is having a president who tells so many lies he can't keep them all straight. It's easier to tell the truth than a lie.

I hoped beyond hope that all of this nonsense wouldn't happen when he won the election. Sadly it has and still is happening. He has become the Nixon of this generation. In some ways worse because of Twitter.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Google it. It has been all over the news the last few days.
So all we have is what someone, somewhere says they say not the actual transcripts....

Ok... I'll wait for facts

BAM crew

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So all we have is what someone, somewhere says they say not the actual transcripts....

Ok... I'll wait for facts

BAM crew
Wrong, they have the actual email correspondence soliciting information from a foreign country under sanction by the government. This not only violates election laws, it could amount to charges of treason. This is no joke to be brushed under the rug.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Bill Clinton's legal problems weren't due to the fact that he was getting head in the oval office. He had been sued for sexual harassment by another woman named Paula Jones. Bill was deposed under oath in that case, and lied. This led to charges of perjury...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wrong, they have the actual email correspondence soliciting information from a foreign country under sanction by the government. This not only violates election laws, it could amount to charges of treason. This is no joke to be brushed under the rug.
They may have them... But where can I see them?

Ehhh... Not gonna change anything anyway

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you a lawyer or law enforcement?

Since when is an internship or 2 people meeting illegal?
Where is the proof of any collusion?
Show me the conversation?

BAM crew
It is not my job to educate you. All you need to know is put there for the taking.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It is not my job to educate you. All you need to know is put there for the taking.
Well... This conversation just proved to be a waste of time.

BAM crew

Reactions: MV5

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Am I missing something? All I see is 2 people scheduling a meeting.

BAM crew
I guess you see what you want to see. There is clearly an offer for information and then a solicitation for said information from a foreign government official.

Go ahead and put your head in the sand.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I guess you see what you want to see. There is clearly an offer for information and then a solicitation for said information from a foreign government official.

Go ahead and put your head in the sand.
Sure thing, Ill eep waiting for proof of wrong doing and hoping that the office of the president doesn't become an illegitimate laughing stock again.

Roasting the president hasn't worked out so well in the past, maybe this time it will be better.

BAM crew

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure thing, Ill eep waiting for proof of wrong doing and hoping that the office of the president doesn't become an illegitimate laughing stock again.

Roasting the president hasn't worked out so well in the past, maybe this time it will be better.

BAM crew
Apparently proof isn't enough.

And it already has become a laughing stock. Too late.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bill Clinton's legal problems weren't due to the fact that he was getting head in the oval office. He had been sued for sexual harassment by another woman named Paula Jones. Bill was deposed under oath in that case, and lied. This led to charges of perjury...
But he lied about Lewinski not Jones.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
http://thehardtimes.net/harddrive/climate-scientists-warn-super-mario-levels-will-underwater-2025/

BAM crew

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can you just be honest for once?
You're a whiny, entitled, welfare queen... You'd light the tar no matter what. ;)

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
IMG_0389.JPG

You guys are misspelling "Trump/Russia collusion".........

It's "Clinton/Ukraine collusion"

Now if you'll excuse me, I 'm catering Claire McCaskill's luncheon with the Russian Ambassador.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope he was just born with more money.
:)
He is NOT smarter than I am.
He could not even qualify for DENSA.

I am smart enough to not want the job of being president. Why would I want to be in charge of a bunch of humans dumb enough to elect Trump to be their leader?
He (by his own admission) was not even smart enough to know what he was getting into by into being president.

LOL.

Name a single lottery winner that turned $100 M into Billions if all a person needs is having money to make money.

You being assburnt about the man does not negate his accomplishments. I can see why you would want to fill your own head with those types of delusions though.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I think you are in for a YUGE disappointment. There is no crime.

Remember, you heard it here first. ;)

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, but no. It's not law.
I will leave that up to the investigators. But attempting to obtain information regarding a US election from a foreign nation is a violation of law. Obtaining it from a nation we have imposed sanctions against in return for some kind of favor is treason.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But attempting to obtain information regarding a US election from a foreign nation is a violation of law. Obtaining it from a nation we have imposed sanctions against in return for some kind of favor is treason.

Who told you that?

How about you name the law? ;)

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
I will leave that up to the investigators. But attempting to obtain information regarding a US election from a foreign nation is a violation of law. Obtaining it from a nation we have imposed sanctions against in return for some kind of favor is treason.[/QUOTEhttps://relayto.com/matt-politicano/1T8CNvbP

IMG_0395.JPG

Oh yeah? I agree. Where y'all been?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

https://relayto.com/matt-politicano/1T8CNvbP

MV5

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Am I missing something? All I see is 2 people scheduling a meeting.

BAM crew

It's posts like this that make me want to give up vaping and go back to cigarettes. At least I'll die quicker and won't have to deal with this shit any more. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors