Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump,” Duke said. “That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.”
Who took it anyways? DUMBASS!!

I BAM

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Can you guys help me out.

Earlier today I saw a picture of a black cop standing guard during the neo-nazi rally. It was an amazing picture. Unfortunately I can't find the picture anymore. If you stumble upon it, can you post it here. Greatly appreciated.

TIA.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump,” Duke said. “That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.”
Who took it anyways? DUMBASS!!

I BAM
yep The rump is saying that America is not great?
Just how unamerican is that?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes indeed! These scumbags think they are the perfect race and promote hate. I have always hated/disliked Nazi's and wannabe's. The counter protesters need to get armed!

SAD, WHATS GOING ON TODAY!
ITS NOT TRUMPS FAULT?!
Fuck you hypocrites!

I BAM

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The driver of the car should be charged with terrorism and treated accordingly. He obviously got the idea from the Isis wanna be cowards across the pond so there is no question about it.

That pussy trump wants to fill up gitmo? Here's a good start.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Edit:
I guess this was from last month's klan rally in Charlottesville. This weekend was neo-Nazis. I guess hard to keep tabs on all the hate groups going through NC.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad so many of the torch wielding nazis had there picture plastered all over the media and online. I hope their employers (if they have them) see what kind of people they are. I'm sure they will all be doxxed in no time.

Remember, any time you speak out against trump, you are automatically labeled a Hilary or antifa supporter. So would it now be fair to say trump supporters are in league with neo nazis and the KKK?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Remember, any time you speak out against trump, you are automatically labeled a Hilary or antifa supporter. So would it now be fair to say trump supporters are in league with neo nazis and the KKK?

No it seems to only work one way according to the Trumpeteers.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Edit:
I guess this was from last month's klan rally in Charlottesville. This weekend was neo-Nazis. I guess hard to keep tabs on all the hate groups going through NC.

I'm glad so many of the torch wielding nazis had there picture plastered all over the media and online. I hope their employers (if they have them) see what kind of people they are. I'm sure they will all be doxxed in no time.

You are an antifa supporter. Do I need to go back and find the post where you said antifa punching people was okay because you didn't like them?

Get off your high horse. You condoned it then and you condone it now.

You had violence in your state because your shit hole state wanted violence. The police left to let them fight.

https://twitter.com/ACLUVA/status/896386562484731904

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are an antifa supporter. Do I need to go back and find the post where you said antifa punching people was okay because you didn't like them?

Get off your high horse. You condoned it then and you condone it now.

You had violence in your state because your shit hole state wanted violence. The police left to let them fight.

https://twitter.com/ACLUVA/status/896386562484731904

Can't help to enjoy seeing idiots getting punched in the face. I would pay to watch certain people be punched. It's gotten to that point with all this nonsense.

Remember when you swore off trump? It was a temporary lapse in your usual insanity. Maybe when trumps wipes NK off the map or takes the war with Russia nuclear you'll come back around.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't help to enjoy seeing idiots getting punched in the face. I would pay to watch certain people be punched.
:bliss:

I particularly enjoyed watching these whiny little antifuk welfare queens
gettin slapped outta the way in my home town...

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't help to enjoy seeing idiots getting punched in the face. I would pay to watch certain people be punched. It's gotten to that point with all this nonsense.

Remember when you swore off trump? It was a temporary lapse in your usual insanity. Maybe when trumps wipes NK off the map or takes the war with Russia nuclear you'll come back around.

If Trump does that he may wind up with a Kennedy legacy.

There may be those saying that Obama installed the explosives in the WH?

Do you really think they are redoing the AC right now?
Perhaps I should rephrase that?
Do you really think that redoing the AC is all they are doing?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why do you think the Russians were flying an "unarmed" spy plane around over the pentagon and such?
To see if we would let them?
Now they know....

Stupid people, unarmed planes took out the WTC....
Damn MSM.
I am sure that the Enquirer has the proper angle on this story.
Funny as hell that they appear to be so pro Trump though.
Just from the covers I see in the checkout aisles.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is just sad bro... really sad!!

I BAM
Actually I think it is all hilarious.
Stupid America on parade for the world to see.
Put a feather in his hat and called it macaroni.
(study what that really means, what the song really means)
It is not patriotic, more idiotic. Macaroni had a different meaning back then.

Can't do anything about it.
Might as well laugh.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually I think it is all hilarious.
Stupid America on parade for the world to see.
Put a feather in his hat and called it macaroni.
(study what that really means, what the song really means)
It is not patriotic, more idiotic. Macaroni had a different meaning back then.

Can't do anything about it.
Might as well laugh.

Bring that shit to CALI and see what happens..!!!
I'm gonna be in the front line! Fuck em Nazi motherfuckers

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bring that shit to CALI and see what happens..!!!
I'm gonna be in the front line! Fuck em Nazi motherfuckers

I BAM
What would be best is if no one else showed up at all including the media.
Just cops.

their goal is attention and confrontation. Give them neither.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What would be best is if no one else showed up at all including the media.
Just cops.

Cops wouldn't do shit...
Mexicans, blacks, whites, asians, Muslims, Jews against the Nazi motherfuckers
We gonna fuck em up
POPO WOULDNT EVEN SHOW
I assure you that!
This is the USA
We don't let racist motherfucker march our streets and act like it's ok!! Fuck em

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cops wouldn't do shit...
Mexicans, blacks, whites, asians, Muslims, Jews against the Nazi motherfuckers
We gonna fuck em up
POPO WOULDNT EVEN SHOW
I assure you that!
This is the USA
We don't let racist motherfucker march our streets and act like it's ok!! Fuck em

I BAM
Play their game their way and lose.
Refuse to play their game and win.
They will just look stupid marching down the street with no one paying them any attention.
Actually they look pretty stupid anyway.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Play their game their way and lose.
Refuse to play their game and win.
They will just look stupid marching down the street with no one paying them any attention.
Actually they look pretty stupid anyway.

TIKI ASSHOLES
they should've cAlled MOANA

I BAM

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stop the hate. Holy fuck this is ridiculous. I can't believe it. I just can't believe it. To come so far to take a hundred (thousand?) steps back. More love, less hate. This world is sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stop the hate. Holy fuck this is ridiculous. I can't believe it. I just can't believe it. To come so far to take a hundred (thousand?) steps back. More love, less hate. This world is sick.

The world is fine, Humans are sick. always have been and always will be.

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The world is fine, Humans are sick. always have been and always will be.

The world is far from fine with animals like the humans I've seen from these types of "riots" or "gatherings". I'm bringing a child up in this shit hole of a society?? Sickening.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Edit:
I guess this was from last month's klan rally in Charlottesville. This weekend was neo-Nazis. I guess hard to keep tabs on all the hate groups going through NC.

Remember, any time you speak out against trump, you are automatically labeled a Hilary or antifa supporter. So would it now be fair to say trump supporters are in league with neo nazis and the KKK?[/QUOTE]
I personally hate the neo-Nazis who marched. I am glad their picture has been plastered throughout the news. I hope they will be ostracized from their community.

But I don't support firing someone because of their beliefs. As an employer I can only judge a person based upon their work and their behavior at work. Firing someone because they are a trump nut is the same as firing someone because they are a Muslim, a Jew, a Mormon, a homosexual, a flat earther, etc.
It's hate, and I don't want to practice hate.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I personally hate the neo-Nazis who marched. I am glad their picture has been plastered throughout the news. I hope they will be ostracized from their community.

But I don't support firing someone because of their beliefs. As an employer I can only judge a person based upon their work and their behavior at work. Firing someone because they are a trump nut is the same as firing someone because they are a Muslim, a Jew, a Mormon, a homosexual, a flat earther, etc.
It's hate, and I don't want to practice hate.[/QUOTE]

OH,THEY WORK???

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The world is far from fine with animals like the humans I've seen from these types of "riots" or "gatherings". I'm bringing a child up in this shit hole of a society?? Sickening.

Ahh but the world was here long before the human infestation and will be here long after they are gone.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They probably worked for Falwell Enterprises and will be fine ;)

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh but the world was here long before the human infestation and will be here long after they are gone.

For all me or you know, we could be the end of the world. But we won't see that time so why even bother talking about it. :p as far as the past goes, I don't have an answer.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For all me or you know, we could be the end of the world. But we won't see that time so why even bother talking about it. :p as far as the past goes, I don't have an answer.

We could see the end of the world as far as humans are concerned.
For time to end all motion down below the subatomic level would have to stop.
No motion at all = no time.
Nothing changing = no time.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7f28ff5a5834da2dc9f36e1312a4dbb5.jpg

My son cleaning the pool before I jump in
Lol
RACIST FUCKERS!!
I'm gonna swim right now

I BAM