Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We need to start a pool this time, @hellcatrydr .

How many days until he responds to one of my posts that he's "ignoring"?

I'm going with 2 days.

You want in ej?

Anybody else?

You guys don't give the Cromunist enough credit... 2 days, 3 days..... Pffft! He's stronger than that!!!

I say Crommie won't crumble into a teary-eyed Trump-whiner for 5 days.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PS... Trumpy Bear is totally cool... I would order one of those in a heartbeat! :)

Sorry moonbats, the bear rocks. :bliss:

BBGDmNm.img

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
'Atta boy ej!!!

And Gov. "Moonbeam" Brown will be happy to take yer cash and feed it to the Swamp... the cancerous unions,
The CA ANTI-VAPING campaign... and his stupid train to nowhere.....
He'll spend yer money everywhere except roads and bridges... as Cali continues to fall apart.

Oh and... I'm afraid 15% is just the beginning. The Cali liberal super-majority in both houses
sees marihooney users as the cure to the money problems they caused. Yer boys will have that tax up to 25% in no time.
...and it still won't be enough.

It’s
Sad!

I BAM

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it's funny when people gripe about Trump, especially when they have a salty vag over his wealth and success. He started out with around $1m, not 35m. How much he started with is a moot point, look at all the athletes and actors and musicians who earn way more than even 35m - then manage to piss it all away until they're damn near on welfare. Trump turned his into billions. Everyone likes to point out how he's a failure, just look at how many bankruptcies he's filed. In spite of that, he's STILL a billionaire. Must really suck to look on one's personal life, realize they haven't even filed bankruptcy and their jealous ass never managed to set aside a million, much less billions. That's some real fuckin failure. lmao.

Also hilarious how they like to project their bullshit kneejerk crap about how Trump hates immigrants and he's a bigot and this and that. Somewhat of an odd stance given he's married to an immigrant and he happens to be the son of an immigrant. Guess with all that 'white privilege' immigration in his personal life doesn't count. Immigrants and those who understand them can only be brown.

Better to make demands than bend over and take it in the ass like obummer did. I could care less what obummer does personally but when the previous potus bent over he rammed it up all our asses. At the end of it all obummer had was a ghetto attitude and a smart mouth, ending with 'well @ real donald trump, at least I'll have BEEN president' and salty little mic drop. Ha, how'd that work out for him?

They're just pissed because Trump walked in and without any prior experience exposed the lot of them for what do-less clowns they are by doing their job better. Reminds me of when a new hire walks onto a job site that's been sitting around under construction for months and starts actually getting shit done and the rest of the lazy old timers start bitching for them to slow down, it's making them look bad.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump pay settlement
Hrc pays a fine?
Sounds the same to me?!

I BAM
You will note I said settlement... not Judgement. One is a payoff to avoid accepting fault the other a payoff due finding of liability. In niether case is GUILT really involved or required....

Criminals pay penalties in the form of a fine or time in jail ect.

So far there is ZERO evidence Trump has committed crime... Can't say the for HRC or the DNC.. even if all you are talking about is the elections and Russia. Only evidence so far of crimes implicate Donalds opponents.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You will note I said settlement... not Judgement. One is a payoff to avoid accepting fault the other a payoff due finding of liability. In niether case is GUILT really involved or required....

Criminals pay penalties in the form of a fine or time in jail ect.

So far there is ZERO evidence Trump has committed crime... Can't say the for HRC or the DNC.. even if all you are talking about is the elections and Russia. Only evidence so far of crimes implicate Donalds opponents.

In peoples point of view they both guilty!
there’s evidence out there for sure, but still not sufficient for indictment!
Like I said before something big is gonna drop on president idiots ass, and he will be force to resign... why do you think they (TRUMP)
Fucking RUSHED the tax cuts for the rich aka
“CORPORATE WELFARE”?
Why do you think he’s rushing everything within his first year? But failed to repeal the biggest campaign promise? Does he talk about it? NOPE! I don’t even hear about the fucking wall? The idiot is Done! He got what he really wanted which is to lower the already profitable corporations corporate tax!
Good morning!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In peoples point of view they both guilty!
there’s evidence out there for sure, but still not sufficient for indictment!
Like I said before something big is gonna drop on president idiots ass, and he will be force to resign... why do you think they (TRUMP)
Fucking RUSHED the tax cuts for the rich aka
“CORPORATE WELFARE”?
Why do you think he’s rushing everything within his first year? But failed to repeal the biggest campaign promise? Does he talk about it? NOPE! I don’t even hear about the fucking wall? The idiot is Done! He got what he really wanted which is to lower the already profitable corporations corporate taxes!
Good morning!

I BAM
Yep gave himself a BIG tax cut.
And profiting in other ways too by being president.
Many worship him because he is the Profit.

I mean he is filthy rich so he must be great for America, right?

btw did the children behave last night. I did not check in on them after I tucked them in for the night.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it's funny when people gripe about Trump, especially when they have a salty vag over his wealth and success. He started out with around $1m, not 35m. How much he started with is a moot point, look at all the athletes and actors and musicians who earn way more than even 35m - then manage to piss it all away until they're damn near on welfare. Trump turned his into billions. Everyone likes to point out how he's a failure, just look at how many bankruptcies he's filed. In spite of that, he's STILL a billionaire. Must really suck to look on one's personal life, realize they haven't even filed bankruptcy and their jealous ass never managed to set aside a million, much less billions. That's some real fuckin failure. lmao.

Also hilarious how they like to project their bullshit kneejerk crap about how Trump hates immigrants and he's a bigot and this and that. Somewhat of an odd stance given he's married to an immigrant and he happens to be the son of an immigrant. Guess with all that 'white privilege' immigration in his personal life doesn't count. Immigrants and those who understand them can only be brown.

Better to make demands than bend over and take it in the ass like obummer did. I could care less what obummer does personally but when the previous potus bent over he rammed it up all our asses. At the end of it all obummer had was a ghetto attitude and a smart mouth, ending with 'well @ real donald trump, at least I'll have BEEN president' and salty little mic drop. Ha, how'd that work out for him?

They're just pissed because Trump walked in and without any prior experience exposed the lot of them for what do-less clowns they are by doing their job better. Reminds me of when a new hire walks onto a job site that's been sitting around under construction for months and starts actually getting shit done and the rest of the lazy old timers start bitching for them to slow down, it's making them look bad.

Give me an examples of shit he got done?!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would like to see sales figures on the Trumpy Bear thing.
On a state by state basis would be nice.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MARCO RUBIO is trying to be nice to the people of Florida by saying that he think he made a mistake voting yes for the corporate welfare aka “trump cuts” motherfucker!!! Florida knows what you doing, you trying to get people to vote for your ass again... I hope Florida wakes up! I think this time they will do the right thing!
BLUE WAVE IS COMING!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the trump bear is really a trump teddy bear?

I BAM
It is a REAL thing which is based in Texas :)
Only about $40 split into 2 payments.
Plus sales tax if you are in Texas.

Watch the commercial link I posted earlier it is now on about 10 networks.
I had to check it out after seeing the commercial a few days ago since the commercial was unbelievably cheesy and onionesque.
But it is a real thing just like trump.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IDIOT!!
president idiot sells this stupid looking bear?
Good lawd!

I BAM
I do not know if one of his companys sells it or just a capitalistic Trump worshiper or an opportunist taking advantage of Trump worshipers.
However it would not surprise me if it IS a Trumpco product.

But the commercial is bizarre.
SNL could not have made a better satire commercial.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do not know if one of his companys sells it or just a capitalistic Trump worshiper or an opportunist taking advantage of Trump worshipers.

It had to be OK’D by the trumps... who sells
Trumps bear with a us flag in it that is mAde in China?
WTF!

I BAM

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

As happens so frequently, you've again missed the point.
The bear you thought was a knock on the president... turned out to be a badge of honor! ...kinda like Russia. :)
How embarrassing for the whiners and moonbats.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It had to be OK’D by the trumps... who sells
Trumps bear with a us flag in it that is mAde in China?
WTF!

I BAM
And using a flag as a blanket seems kind of disrespectful.
Maybe you must kneel before using it as a blanket to make it ok?

I remember when no self respecting right winger would be caught dead wearing a flag looking thing.
Only liberal hippy types and such did that.

But then I remember when China was Red China and communism was a bad thing....
But profit made communism a good thing it seems.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And using a flag as a blanket seems kind of disrespectful.
Maybe you must kneel before using it as a blanket to make it ok?

That’s something a 5 year old would do!
Haha TRUMPY ! now i know what the fanatics were talking about!

I BAM

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like ej... he's the spazzy:gaah:little brother I never had... I feel bad the bear back-fired....
Here's one for you ej!... It does everything but grab it's own pufy.

7OUpG5G.gif

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don’t even hear about the fucking wall?

That's because you get your "news" from libtard bobbi.

All you hear about is bunnies, bears and parking. And then you wonder why I laugh at you for not knowing anything. :giggle:

Now you two menstrual members are talking about a fake video game. :crazy:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's because you get your "news" from libtard bobbi.

All you hear about is bunnies, bears and parking. And then you wonder why I laugh at you for not knowing anything. :giggle:

Now you two menstrual members are talking about a fake video game. :crazy:

FIRST OF ALL
I work 6 times a week 12hours a day
2nd, I follow president idiot on twitter and that’s the only news I get..
3rd, I didn’t know about that fucking bear until today!
4th, HOW is FOX NEWS and all the conspiracy websites any better than liberal media? FUCK EM ALL!
4th, FUCK PRESIDENT IDIOT, FUCK THE PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE HIM AND FUCK all media’s! And FUCK YOU TOO! even though I know,you said many times... FUCK TRUMP CUZ HE LIED TO YOU!
FAKE NEWS ASSHOLE!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!
PRESIDENT IDIOT!

I BAM

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Actually the story I saw about it.... on MSM... made it sound like it was originally made by an ANTI Trumper....... but i do know The Trumps were not involved at the start. Don't know about now..... Trump does have all thing TRUMP trademarked.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Politics is a faith based religion.
Especially for the extremes on both sides.
Reality and facts have nothing to do with it.

the right wingers right now are as Hopey Changey about Trumpy Bear as they ridiculed Obamas followers for being.
Silly humans.
such childish behavior.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!
PRESIDENT IDIOT!

I BAM

:giggle:

Trump hates bunnies, there is a Trumpy bear, somebody parked on a helopad, there might be a Trump game someday and now you're bitching because Trump said something that everybody already fucking knows. :rolleyes:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:giggle:

Trump hates bunnies, there is a Trumpy bear, somebody parked on a helopad, there might be a Trump game someday and now you're bitching because Trump said something that everybody already fucking knows. :rolleyes:

I hope your eyes don’t stop rolling!

I BAM

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
I, for one, condemn the merchandising of any presidential imagery.
derp

66182163-9A4B-4B39-B71A-886585D7D9CE.jpeg AC6F6CF3-D2D5-4880-A75F-CD4535F01E78.jpeg D9BCAD1F-3B1E-46A8-9C0F-8E7DD1B9F568.jpeg 890C49C2-697F-4DDE-8698-7798B7FD984C.jpeg0DB9AE31-C165-423C-BBB3-2EEA92E576A2.jpeg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FIRST OF ALL
I work 6 times a week 12hours a day
2nd, I follow president idiot on twitter and that’s the only news I get..
3rd, I didn’t know about that fucking bear until today!
4th, HOW is FOX NEWS and all the conspiracy websites any better than liberal media? FUCK EM ALL!
4th, FUCK PRESIDENT IDIOT, FUCK THE PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE HIM AND FUCK all media’s! And FUCK YOU TOO! even though I know,you said many times... FUCK TRUMP CUZ HE LIED TO YOU!
FAKE NEWS ASSHOLE!

I BAM

Ah, you don't have time to find out what's going on before you come here to run your yap about things that you don't know about?

And then you wonder why I laugh at your ignorant ass.

I don't watch football but I have the good sense to not start threads about football and say stupid shit in them. ;)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah, you don't have time to find out what's going on before you come here to run your yap about things that you don't know about?

And then you wonder why I laugh at your ignorant ass.

I don't watch football but I have the good sense to not start threads about football and say stupid shit in them. ;)

Listen asshole

WHY YOU EVEN ON THIS THREAD?
GO BACK TO THE TRUMPETERS THREAD IF you don’t like what you see, I don’t go to the rightards thread n quote everything I don’t like do I?
You a sad motherfucker you know!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Such respect for the people of Iran as they try to take back their corrupt government. You will see great support from the United States at the appropriate time!
DEFEND THIS?!
Any rightards wants to say something about this twit

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We wind up getting burned EVERY time we meddle in Middle East Affairs esp Iran.
hell we are providing weapons to the Kurds right now, Still in Afganistan and Iraq....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Listen asshole

WHY YOU EVEN ON THIS THREAD?
GO BACK TO THE TRUMPETERS THREAD IF you don’t like what you see, I don’t go to the rightards thread n quote everything I don’t like do I?
You a sad motherfucker you know!

I BAM

You should have made the title "Safe Space for ej and bobbi to bitch about Trump Tweets".

i-need-a-safe-space-to-hide-from-the-truth.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You should have made the title "Safe Space for ej and bobbi to bitch about Trump Tweets".

i-need-a-safe-space-to-hide-from-the-truth.jpg

Go create your own thread, and make sure you bring the other rightards...simple as that dude... you need to stop defending the president, he has more qualified people that can do that! In the meantime

DEFEND THIS
Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican Party.
Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn't as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn't represent my base — he's only in it for himself.
Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.
We have many great Republican members of Congress and candidates who are very supportive of the Make America Great Again agenda. Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, rather than simply seeking to burn it all down.

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We wind up getting burned EVERY time we meddle in Middle East Affairs esp Iran.
hell we are providing weapons to the Kurds right now, Still in Afganistan and Iraq....

CIA STIRRING SHIT OVER THERE AGAIN...

I BAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors