Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have argued against the Electoral system of selecting our President for a long time, but now after further reflection and the realization that without it we would have seen an Al Gore presidency and Piggy Pant Suits in there now, perhaps the Founding Fathers had a point. We are effectively a Republic after all and not a Democracy, and the dangers of a strict democracy seem apparent in those two examples. From my understanding, the FF's had installed that (electoral college) as a stop gap until the education and subsequent competence of the masses would make a democratic vote a viable vehicle for election of a qualified leader. Not there yet...
I think the electorial college has some sense to it...without it the ghettos filled cesspools of the eastern cities can and have exploited the rural areas and their resources...for instance it was the ignorant masses of the east many of them filled with newly arrived immigrants reading the propoganda rags owned by the elite and the robber barons that allowed the goverment to create and execute a goverment policy of war on the westeren Indian tribes after the civil war....the other peoples living in the west who were witnessing the abuses of the goverment and the detrimnetal policies that drove the tribes to desperate acts were so few that they had little to no power to stop the goverment.and when they spoke out about how unjust the treatment was and how it would force the tribes into acts of desperation they were ignored...the same with land use, and resource policies.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think the electorial college has some sense to it...without it the ghettos filled cesspools of the eastern cities can and have exploited the rural areas and their resources...for instance it was the ignorant masses of the east many of them filled with newly arrived immigrants reading the propoganda rags owned by the elite and the robber barons that allowed the goverment to create and execute a goverment policy of war on the westeren Indian tribes after the civil war....the other peoples living in the west who were witnessing the abuses of the goverment and the detrimnetal policies that drove the tribes to desperate acts were so few that they had little to no power to stop the goverment.and when they spoke out about how unjust the treatment was and how it would force the tribes into acts of desperation they were ignored...the same with land use, and resource policies.

This sounds like Khazarian Mafia & Ashkenazi Jew S.O.P. Both are rooted in far more ancient times than you write of here. The Yezidi people who worship Satan, yet not the Christian version of Satan, have been fighting against the evil/s of the Khazars & Ashkenazis quite some while. The word Satan from ancient Sanskrit still translate into modern English as objective Truth. This is who the Yezidi worship in the embodiment of the peacock angel. Melek Tau, who cares not if he is called Enki, Hermes the thrice great, Lucifer, Satan, figure he would not mind being called holy pine cone either.

Note: It was the Khazars & Askenazis what were known as the Bolsheviks in Russia. They will do anything to attain a world of feudal communism with themselves skimming off the surface cream and in control. They need the feudalism to sate their insatiable blood thirst.

Another Note: There are no Jews because the only place they could have originated historically, factually was Judea. Folks from there were called Judian, not Jew or Jews, or Jewish. Those who suggest they follow the Jewish religion are mis or dis-informed too. They follow the Babylonian Talmud and its Talmic law/s. This path teaches pure hate for all gentiles, who it sees as no better than dogs. It is also a path that uses child sacrifice and blood sacrifice to this very day. They ultimately follow one called Isis from Egypt with her symbol the owl. In Sumeria she is called Inana, thief of Enki's Me powers.

High-jacking Note: Apologies, do not mean to seem to high jack a thread about our governance. How does my post relate to that? Well, these evil peoples of which I speak are the ones who have infilitrated our governing. Consider Reuters news was started by someone noted as a Jew. There are approximately now 6 media companies. How much would you wager their all owned by folks claiming to be Jewish? If you control the information you let others know, you control all else over them as well. They've also taken finances, military, agriculture, medicine, consumer goods, food, water, education, religion. This is not mere "lunatic" rambling yet don't trust my words, look it up for yourselves.

Alright, excuse me, said far too much, not enough.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
27302bc4426e37ae8741dbf47916e23f.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This sounds like Khazarian Mafia & Ashkenazi Jew S.O.P. Both are rooted in far more ancient times than you write of here. The Yezidi people who worship Satan, yet not the Christian version of Satan, have been fighting against the evil/s of the Khazars & Ashkenazis quite some while. The word Satan from ancient Sanskrit still translate into modern English as objective Truth. This is who the Yezidi worship in the embodiment of the peacock angel. Melek Tau, who cares not if he is called Enki, Hermes the thrice great, Lucifer, Satan, figure he would not mind being called holy pine cone either.

Note: It was the Khazars & Askenazis what were known as the Bolsheviks in Russia. They will do anything to attain a world of feudal communism with themselves skimming off the surface cream and in control. They need the feudalism to sate their insatiable blood thirst.

Another Note: There are no Jews because the only place they could have originated historically, factually was Judea. Folks from there were called Judian, not Jew or Jews, or Jewish. Those who suggest they follow the Jewish religion are mis or dis-informed too. They follow the Babylonian Talmud and its Talmic law/s. This path teaches pure hate for all gentiles, who it sees as no better than dogs. It is also a path that uses child sacrifice and blood sacrifice to this very day. They ultimately follow one called Isis from Egypt with her symbol the owl. In Sumeria she is called Inana, thief of Enki's Me powers.

High-jacking Note: Apologies, do not mean to seem to high jack a thread about our governance. How does my post relate to that? Well, these evil peoples of which I speak are the ones who have infilitrated our governing. Consider Reuters news was started by someone noted as a Jew. There are approximately now 6 media companies. How much would you wager their all owned by folks claiming to be Jewish? If you control the information you let others know, you control all else over them as well. They've also taken finances, military, agriculture, medicine, consumer goods, food, water, education, religion. This is not mere "lunatic" rambling yet don't trust my words, look it up for yourselves.

Alright, excuse me, said far too much, not enough.
you keep talking like this an you will be charged by thought police for anti-semitisim...however I find it very interesting...you have touched on a politicall incorrect nerve...why there are countries in europe where this is verboteen....I don't know if it's true but I remember reading somewhere about how the majority of Lenin's central committe were jews,....although the Yezidis are being eradicated by muslims not jews....unless you are suggesting that ISIS is a creation of the khazarians.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
we'll see.
Haha, he is already going full on RNC with reince priebus, he can't go more any deaper than that. Oops maybe so, now we are keeping some of Obama care, instead of repealing it.
Can't wait to see how much change won't really happen by the Savior.

The best thing Trump brought us was funny memes about Joe the Biden

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL.

See, I said when he was running, he was Hillary's butt buddy. Certain blind followers swore up and down how he wasn't "establishment" and how he was our ONLY hope for change.

Dude isn't even sworn in yet and he is busy changing his mind on his platform and putting more of the same, in his cabinet. Shit just isn't going to change. Now we have a JOKE for POTUS. Nothing but a piss poor investor with a slathering of shitty actor mixed in.

Dude was an abject JOKE and millions of fools voted for this guy in on a landslide. What's that say about us? We fucking deserve what we get.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL.

See, I said when he was running, he was Hillary's butt buddy. Certain blind followers swore up and down how he wasn't "establishment" and how he was our ONLY hope for change.

Dude isn't even sworn in yet and he is busy changing his mind on his platform and putting more of the same, in his cabinet. Shit just isn't going to change. Now we have a JOKE for POTUS. Nothing but a piss poor investor with a slathering of shitty actor mixed in.

Dude was an abject JOKE and millions of fools voted for this guy in on a landslide. What's that say about us? We fucking deserve what we get.
You right about that!
Me and EJ were saying the same thing. He may not have been a politician in the past;. It, he sure was good at playing one on tv.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
you keep talking like this an you will be charged by thought police for anti-semitisim...however I find it very interesting...you have touched on a politicall incorrect nerve...why there are countries in europe where this is verboteen....I don't know if it's true but I remember reading somewhere about how the majority of Lenin's central committe were jews,....although the Yezidis are being eradicated by muslims not jews....unless you are suggesting that ISIS is a creation of the khazarians.

The Yezidi are semitic because they come from northern Arabia / Africa. These Khazars and Askenazi are not semitic, they use the lie of anti-antisemitism as a shield for their evil activity. Well, the United States C.I.A recruited the Mujahideen twenty-five to thirty years ago to fight Russia invading Afghanistan. The C.I.A trained them in guerrilla warfare, terrorism strategies and tactics.

These Khazar are also known as Turks, as ones from the Caucus mountains ergo our now Caucasian classification of 'races'. It is they who took control of our government, not difficult to see the Mujahideen being the ISIS / Al Quida of today. These Khazar/Jews desire seeing Christian versus Muslim, Muslim versus Any. It is how they fight proxy war on the rest of humanity to advance what they think is their 'master race'.

As to the thought police? They can go kiss my hairy ass. There is no higher religion than objective Truth, no more noble or true, moral goal. This is part of me 'raising the devil' which is indeed a religious expression/gesture. It is somewhat a private issue, yes. The public face of it though can be discussed. I think people in general ought to have access to what I'm finding holds True objectively. Everyone deserves freedom of choice. If these evil ones gain foothold on dominion, we all lose that, so I help spread Truth.

ETA: Do not believe the bunk that Russia is bankrupt and without capital either. Putin worked aggressively through various legal channels as well as ahem other means to pay off all debts owed to IMF, International Bank of Settlements about five to ten years ago. This is why B.R.I.C.S was established. Putin helped create a banking system free of Khazar reign based off Russian wealth and the wealth of other nations who chose to join them. China also joined and is backing the Mexican peso in silver, making it worth more than the US dollar if the truth were known here.

The Khazar are evil in that they charge interest on loans. This is something most religions abhor and renounce. It, debt, becomes a weapon capable of leveling nations to rubble and starved people. I'm not saying Putin is as clean as can be but he was tasked by his former superior with a promise. He promised to 'protect Russia'. In as much Putin is doing that by finally freeing Russia from the Khazars, and trying to help others break free.

Again, it resolves to being freedom of choice / free will. It is what we all deserve.

--- I do apologize if my pulling one bit of string unravels the whole cloak, or it seems my fitting one string to make the whole tapestry. This is merely something I am gifted at doing, connecting the dots, following the twists, turns of plots, charts, puzzles and seeing a straight line through mazes. With shit, up I do not put. I discern the congruity of everything and hold integrity.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Yezidi are semitic because they come from northern Arabia / Africa. These Khazars and Askenazi are not semitic, they use the lie of anti-antisemitism as a shield for their evil activity. Well, the United States C.I.A recruited the Mujahideen twenty-five to thirty years ago to fight Russia invading Afghanistan. The C.I.A trained them in guerrilla warfare, terrorism strategies and tactics.

These Khazar are also known as Turks, as ones from the Caucus mountains ergo our now Caucasian classification of 'races'. It is they who took control of our government, not difficult to see the Mujahideen being the ISIS / Al Quida of today. These Khazar/Jews desire seeing Christian versus Muslim, Muslim versus Any. It is how they fight proxy war on the rest of humanity to advance what they think is their 'master race'.

As to the thought police? They can go kiss my hairy ass. There is no higher religion than objective Truth, no more noble or true, moral goal. This is part of me 'raising the devil' which is indeed a religious expression/gesture. It is somewhat a private issue, yes. The public face of it though can be discussed. I think people in general ought to have access to what I'm finding holds True objectively. Everyone deserves freedom of choice. If these evil ones gain foothold on dominion, we all lose that, so I help spread Truth.

ETA: Do not believe the bunk that Russia is bankrupt and without capital either. Putin worked aggressively through various legal channels as well as ahem other means to pay off all debts owed to IMF, International Bank of Settlements about five to ten years ago. This is why B.R.I.C.S was established. Putin helped create a banking system free of Khazar reign based off Russian wealth and the wealth of other nations who chose to join them. China also joined and is backing the Mexican peso in silver, making it worth more than the US dollar if the truth were known here.

The Khazar are evil in that they charge interest on loans. This is something most religions abhor and renounce. It, debt, becomes a weapon capable of leveling nations to rubble and starved people. I'm not saying Putin is as clean as can be but he was tasked by his former superior with a promise. He promised to 'protect Russia'. In as much Putin is doing that by finally freeing Russia from the Khazars, and trying to help others break free.

Again, it resolves to being freedom of choice / free will. It is what we all deserve.

--- I do apologize if my pulling one bit of string unravels the whole cloak, or it seems my fitting one string to make the whole tapestry. This is merely something I am gifted at doing, connecting the dots, following the twists, turns of plots, charts, puzzles and seeing a straight line through mazes. With shit, up I do not put. I discern the congruity of everything and hold integrity.

What you are talking about isn't new..it has been called the International Zionist conspiracy..and I have read about the Khazars....but there is so much control of the media and the culture that discussing the issue brings anything from ridicule, to threats of violence and in alot of westeren countries it is even illegal....but it is hard to rationalize the wildly high numbers oif Ashkenazis in banking(Rothschild), the media, and polotics(Soros)...it's like the mafia is only scilian,but not all sicilians are in the mafia....and it is undenialable that the US govermnet created Osama bin laden,and Hilary and Obama were arming Al Queda in Libya,and in Syria....and afghanistan.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What you are talking about isn't new..it has been called the International Zionist conspiracy..and I have read about the Khazars....but there is so much control of the media and the culture that discussing the issue brings anything from ridicule, to threats of violence and in alot of westeren countries it is even illegal....but it is hard to rationalize the wildly high numbers oif Ashkenazis in banking(Rothschild), the media, and polotics(Soros)...it's like the mafia is only scilian,but not all sicilians are in the mafia....and it is undenialable that the US govermnet created Osama bin laden,and Hilary and Obama were arming Al Queda in Libya,and in Syria....and afghanistan.

*chuckles* I didn't claim it was new. All any conspiracy is, is two or more people working together to achieve a goal. I could conspire with my wife to allow myself to keep vaping even if it does become 'illegal'. Then, I could fuss and claim anyone dishing out rumors of me vaping was a loony conspiracy theorist. When indeed a conspiracy is proven to exist, there's nothing insane in pointing it out as part of the broader cause/s of the symptoms.

Some claim the Zionist Protocols are fictions and any notion that they prove conspiracy is bunk. Even if they are fiction, hard to deny the fact that there people in the world upholding them and making them a reality. Hard too calling such a notion bunk. We see the symptomatology occurring around us daily proving it out. I will though digress. Gets to be rather depressing, frustrating thinking, discussing it.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just LIKE OBAMA

obese Butthurt little bitch ....you had an epic fail..yeah pick keith ellison shoot yourself in the foot again. matching self inflicted wounds. I loved watching the election results with him and that self medicating skanky looking chick on his show having a total meltdown....it was like a slimey intoxicated version of the Breakfast Club

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what that says is the politically appointed police chief was handed an order by the mayor...they do not speak for the police officers...I'm cool with that...as long as no more federal funds go to the city and country of Los Angeles....

Lol
Country of LOS ANGELES

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Status