Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"I don't want to energize the group, and I disavow the group," Trump told a group of New York Times reporters and columnists during a meeting at the newspaper's headquarters in New York.
"It's not a group I want to energize, and if they are energized, I want to look into it and find out why...

The president elect should find out why and educate these folks...
one country one American!
I HOPE!

Oh wow the retards who listen to the discredited Clinton News Network think Richard Spencer is the same as Steve Bannon....the DNC lost ....the globalists lost...you can't deal with the fact the american people rejected you totalitarian thugs, so now rather than admitt your ideolougy is bankrupt or that Trump supporters were made up of a wide coalation of americans, you've decided to declare a propoganda war on the new administration......I would have thought you would have learned your lesson losing the election that empty smears just result in driving americans away from your side, but hey go ahead and keep it up....when Bill Clinton and Bernie Sanders both come out and say the DNC lost because it didn't represent ALL americans just keep doing what doesn't work and hope for diffrent results....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"I don't want to energize the group, and I disavow the group," Trump told a group of New York Times reporters and columnists during a meeting at the newspaper's headquarters in New York.
"It's not a group I want to energize, and if they are energized, I want to look into it and find out why...

The president elect should find out why and educate these folks...
one country one American!
I HOPE!

Although I'm not in the least surprised that you post crap ej it appears that it was all a bunch of lies.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...e-supremacists-charles-kaiser-brooke-baldwin/

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
" A gay guy is being catty........ stop the presses"......LOL.

This is ridiculous and I' love to hear from other whites here...the narritive that the Soros owned media is pushing is that there is this massive conspiracy of white nationalists...I have been white and alive in America for over 50 years, I have known 3 generations of my white family and have had many white friends...and in that time not a single white man I have ever known has ever mentioned, even in passing as having ever even met a white nationalist......they are as about as common as unicorns.

Outside of prison(there were Arian Brotherhood) I have never met anyone that claimed to be in any type of white supremisist group, officially or unofficially. As far as I know, the ten or so people I see on tv that are in some type of group are pretty insignificant and mostly just come off as goofy.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Outside of prison(there were Arian Brotherhood) I have never met anyone that claimed to be in any type of white supremisist group, officially or unofficially. As far as I know, the ten or so people I see on tv that are in some type of group are pretty insignificant and mostly just come off as goofy.
Imagine if CNN had done a thourough vetting of Obama belonging to the Rev,Wright's racist anti-semtic church for OVER 20 YEARS, married in a racist anti-semetic church, having his childeren baptized in a racist anti-semetic church,a church that gave a life time achievment award to Louis Farrakhan....they swept that under the rug as quietly as they did Bill Clintons rapes....the Soros media is dying.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Imagine if CNN had done a thourough vetting of Obama belonging to the Rev,Wright's racist anti-semtic church for OVER 20 YEARS, married in a racist anti-semetic church, having his childeren baptized in a racist anti-semetic church,a church that gave a life time achievment award to Louis Farrakhan....they swept that under the rug as quietly as they did Bill Clintons rapes....the Soros media is dying.
20161122_if.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah you can call any white president a racist but not Obama,...I find this particularly ironic considering one of the most interesting stories in america today is that National Public Radio is openly admitted it is going to censor the very very few conservative speakers they allow on their propoganda plarform.and yet CNN does not report this as anything out of the ordinary...I think what is going to happen is that the left/corporate fascists media is going to get more and more exposed as they ramp up their propoganda to ridiculous hieghts it will discredit them even more ,but what it will also do is discredit liberalisim in america as nothing more than a co-opted mask of the elite and destory them both....they gave themselves a mortal wound during the election,but I think they are going for the full monty and comitt public suicide..they are desperate they are losing power around the globe this is their death grip on the nation...

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Trump aide Kellyanne Conway: No plan to pursue charges against Clinton
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/conway-no-clinton-charges-donald-trump/index.html

LMFAO!

I wonder how our resident Trump Trolls like this? Trump LIED straight to the American people's faces. Big surprise right?

This piece of garbage isn't even installed in his office, and he breaks it off in everyone's ass that he REFUSES to fulfill his campaign promises.

He isn't going to attempt to fix SHIT. This piss poor CON MAN want's nothing but to enrich his wealth. THAT is why he wanted to be president.

LYING Trump. LYING Trump. Funny how he would shout down another candidate as a liar, but HE is the fakest fuck to ever hold office.

Hopefully, he get his ass impeached. That would be fitting for the straight up LIES he told the American people.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cmon bro, I didn't think you were a pussy... tsk tsk.

Build That Wall!

Senator McCain is a hypocrite... he's against fucking torture but he's for BOMBING COUNTRIES!! As citizen of USA... I'm good with torture as long as its legally justified!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LMFAO!

I wonder how our resident Trump Trolls like this? Trump LIED straight to the American people's faces. Big surprise right?

This piece of garbage isn't even installed in his office, and he breaks it off in everyone's ass that he REFUSES to fulfill his campaign promises.

He isn't going to attempt to fix SHIT. This piss poor CON MAN want's nothing but to enrich his wealth. THAT is why he wanted to be president.

LYING Trump. LYING Trump. Funny how he would shout down another candidate as a liar, but HE is the fakest fuck to ever hold office.

Hopefully, he get his ass impeached. That would be fitting for the straight up LIES he told the American people.

LOCK HER UP!
NOPE !
WE NEED TO HELP THE COUNTRY HEAL!
Hrc: thanks buddy!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LMFAO!

God you are a trifeling ass butthurt little thing.....Nobody here voted for Trump on whether or not he was going to put your Mama in jail...that was not a plank in his campaign.....we voted for him to avoid a war with russia, to stop the globalist murder of our republic, to end the TPP, to deport illegal aliens and stop them from invading the US....putting the hag in jail would have been a cherry, but it was never the cake.....besides we have four years to decide whether or not the hag rots in prison...alot can change in four years or eight years...your just butthurt looking for any lame ass excuse to attack Trump.....why don't you just go hang out with the soros rent-a-radicals and soon to be unemployed Broadway actors and chat about the revolution over pumpkin spice lattes at starbucks.

Last edited:

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LMFAO!

yeah I shit my pants when I heard that and read a bit about his game changes.
Senator McCain is a hypocrite... he's against fucking torture but he's for BOMBING COUNTRIES!! As citizen of USA... I'm good with torture as long as its legally justified!!

I've got 5 on it!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah I shit my pants when I heard that and read a bit about his game changes.

I've got 5 on it!
even if Trump wanted to jail the hag ..now is not the time...after the congtress approves his appointments,after he has his supreme court picks on the bench after he has consolidated power...then would be a better time to indite her...hell once he gets in office he can turn the FBI lose on her, he can weed out the Obama drones in the FBI and the justice department and spend a couple of years just building an ironclad case.then indite her. Hell if he can get unemployment down and real wages up..the people wouldn't care if he put Hilary on a chain gang cutting weeds on the side of the highway.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder how our resident Trump Trolls like this?

I like it. So far, voting for Trump has been a net gain,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and he hasn't even taken the office yet.

If each action is scored as 1 point;

Hitlery lost. That's 7 points on the board for Trump.(yep 7 points)
Hitlery supporters got the shock of their lives and I got to see their tears. Tears and protests are 1 point on the board for Trump.
The media and pundits have been relegated to the shadows. 1 point on the board for Trump.
Sessions appointed. 1 point on the board for Trump.
Bannon appointed. 1 point on the board for Trump.
Flynn appointed. 1 point on the board for Trump.
Rinse Penis appointed. 1 point on the board for globalists.
Hitlery doesn't get indicted. She certainly wouldn't get indicted if she had won so it's a neutral outcome. 0 points on the board.

That's Trump 12 and globalists 1.

So far, it's looking good. As long as he keeps a net gain he's a winner. I'd like to get every point but that's just not realistic. I'll be happy with a net gain.

Last edited:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
God you are a trifeling ass butthurt little thing.....Nobody here voted for Trump on whether or not he was going to put your Mama in jail...that was not a plank in his campaign.....we voted for him to avoid a war with russia, to stop the globalist murder of our republic, to end the TPP, to deport illegal aliens and stop them from invading the US....putting the hag in jail would have been a cherry, but it was never the cake.....besides we have four years to decide whether or not the hag rots in prison...alot can change in four years or eight years...your just butthurt looking for any lame ass excuse to attack Trump.....why don't you just go hang out with the soros rent-a-radicals and soon to be unemployed Broadway actors and chat about the revolution over pumpkin spice lattes at starbucks.

You are not fooling ANYONE if you think you are a conservative. You are a fake as Trump. Eat a bag of dicks, liberal in disguise.

He isn't going to do a fucking thing he said he would, and you knew it. He's just another NY liberal. Like you.....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are not fooling ANYONE if you think you are a conservative. You are a fake as Trump. Eat a bag of dicks, liberal in disguise.

He isn't going to do a fucking thing he said he would, and you knew it. He's just another NY liberal. Like you.....

Ahhhhhhh. Whatsamatter? Did Trump spank your daddy Bush? No wonder you have a stick up your ass. You could always go out and protest with the kids.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

homophobic much?.....earth to dipshit..Ronald Regan is dead......this election was never about liberal/conservative.....there was no REAL liberal candidate...one choice was a maggot filled war mongering money laundering whore for the globalist agenda.....there was no REAL conservative, the other choice was a candidate that had a nationalist platform to fight off globalisim and protect the idea of the US keeping it's republic....this isn't fantasy football..I'm not concerned with what jersey people are wearing, I'm concerned with making the best choice out of the very few offered to me....Ron Paul wasn't in the race and Nigel Farage was born in England.so I'm left with Trump or Hilary.....

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
homophobic much?.....earth to dipshit..Ronald Regan is dead......this election was never about liberal/conservative.....there was no REAL liberal candidate...one choice was a maggot filled war mongering money laundering whore for the globalist agenda.....there was no REAL conservative, the other choice was a candidate that had a nationalist platform to fight off globalisim and protect the idea of the US keeping it's republic....this isn't fantasy football..I'm not concerned with what jersey people are wearing, I'm concerned with making the best choice out of the very few offered to me....Ron Paul wasn't in the race and Nigel Farage was born in England.so I'm left with Trump or Hilary.....
Reality to the blind and dumb....

Trump is NOT any different than Hillary. You think he is a nationalist. Why you think that, is beyond me. He promised MANY things he was going to do, and before he gets sworn in and takes office, he says FUCK the American people. I'm doing something different. You are a fool if you really think things will be totally different under Trump, as opposed to Clinton.

Trump is a world class liar. He lies better than Clinton, and everyone ate it up.

This isn't a case of butthurt. I too would much rather see Ron Paul or similar in office. This is a case of another LIAR taking office and further filling up the sewer rather than cleaning it up. No destroying Obama care, no border control, no nothing. You can keep running around with the messiah's balls in your mouth. I'll keep pointing out how foolish you all are, and what a liar he is.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Trump is a world class liar. He lies better than Clinton, and everyone ate it up.

are you a certifiable cretin?....there are not 6 human beings on this planet that are in the same class of liar as Hilary Clinton...comparing a bombastic tycoon with a war criminal who put in place a series of dominos that cause the slaughter of thousands and thousands of people makes you look like those idiot broadway actors and retards in skinny jeans and purple hair in the streets......is Trump a globlaist plant..maybe I don't know...what I do know for a fact is that Hilary and Bill are for certain...I didn't vote for a messiah..unlike you I don't follow a cult of personality or party....the governing of the nation is in the hands of the people and always has been,,it's the people's job to run the country it is their choice whether or not the will get of their asses and do it...what really pisses off people like you and ej and birdbrain is that the people DID get off their asses and rejected the candidate that was being pushed by every single manifestation of the global establishment.....let me know when the Libertarian party takes back their party from idiot pot heads with a 6th grade knowledge of world geography who supported gun control and the TPP, and obese basement dwellers who like prancing around public in their underwear...and I'll consider voting for them...again.In the mean time it's our job to keep Trump in line.I voted NO I voted NO to Hilary Clinton
granting amnesty to 20-30 million illegal aliens and the additional 50 million of their realitives they'd bring in,who spit on our people and believe they have no right to make immigration laws or any law that 100 million forgien nationals , and a handfull of corpratists and DNC don't profit from.
I voted NO...to abolishing the 2nd amendment.
I voted NO to the impotation of 1 million muslims who are hostile to westeren culture and secular society.
I voted NO to the surrender of our national soverginty to globalist concerns......

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Once again, liberals misrepresent the facts. When are they going to learn to tell the whole truth, not just the parts that fit their agenda?

1. The overtime regulation only effects salaried employees. Wage earners are not effected. Your article claims that it will effect 20 million Trump supporters which is a ridiculous statement given that the total nationwide, according to the labor dept, is only 4.2 million.
2016.11.22%20-%20Overtime%201.JPG

2. A federal judge has already put a stay on the regulation. It won't go into effect on Dec 1 as the story says and Obama is still the president. It has nothing to with Trump at the moment.
3. Employers would simply fire their salaried employees and hire wage employees keeping wages with overtime equal to what the salary was to begin with.

Fazoli’s Chief Executive Carl Howard said his restaurant chain couldn’t afford to raise salaries for its 125 assistant general managers to the new threshold. (They generally earn in the low $30,000s, he said.) Yet, he wanted them to continue working 45 hours a week, as they do now, without cutting pay.

So Mr. Howard will make them hourly employees at rates low enough to fund a 45-hour week, including five hours of overtime at time-and-a-half.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...n-takes-effect-december-1st-industries-call-t

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
are you a certifiable cretin?....there are not 6 human beings on this planet that are in the same class of liar as Hilary Clinton...comparing a bombastic tycoon with a war criminal who put in place a series of dominos that cause the slaughter of thousands and thousands of people makes you look like those idiot broadway actors and retards in skinny jeans and purple hair in the streets......is Trump a globlaist plant..maybe I don't know...what I do know for a fact is that Hilary and Bill are for certain...I didn't vote for a messiah..unlike you I don't follow a cult of personality or party....the governing of the nation is in the hands of the people and always has been,,it's the people's job to run the country it is their choice whether or not the will get of their asses and do it...what really pisses off people like you and ej and birdbrain is that the people DID get off their asses and rejected the candidate that was being pushed by every single manifestation of the global establishment.....let me know when the Libertarian party takes back their party from idiot pot heads with a 6th grade knowledge of world geography who supported gun control and the TPP, and obese basement dwellers who like prancing around public in their underwear...and I'll consider voting for them...again.In the mean time it's our job to keep Trump in line.I voted NO I voted NO to Hilary Clinton
granting amnesty to 20-30 million illegal aliens and the additional 50 million of their realitives they'd bring in,who spit on our people and believe they have no right to make immigration laws or any law that 100 million forgien nationals , and a handfull of corpratists and DNC don't profit from.
I voted NO...to abolishing the 2nd amendment.
I voted NO to the impotation of 1 million muslims who are hostile to westeren culture and secular society.
I voted NO to the surrender of our national soverginty to globalist concerns......
Though I don't LIKE CNN, they are the only ones I could quickly find that are actually showing his FLIP FLOP on gun control issues. Just like his flip flop on actually seeing JUSTICE for Hillary (which was a lie), I would NOT hold my breath that he actually will stand tough for gun rights. I have seen him say in a video, that "assault weapons should be banned. We have no good use for them."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/20/politics/donald-trump-gun-positions-nra-orlando/

For the rest of that pile of manure you typed out, I don't give a fuck what you think anymore. You honestly are a Trump fan boy. I think you are a liar and completely intellectually dishonest.

Trump wanted the presidency to expand his wealth. Period. He doesn't give a fuck about anything other than that. When he SHOWS me something other than that, I'll believe it. So far all I heard was the things he was going to change/fix, and so far not a damn thing he said he would do before being elected, does he ACTUALLY intend on doing.

So, eat a bag of dicks.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Though I don't LIKE CNN, they are the only ones I could quickly find that are actually showing his FLIP FLOP on gun control issues. Just like his flip flop on actually seeing JUSTICE for Hillary (which was a lie), I would NOT hold my breath that he actually will stand tough for gun rights. I have seen him say in a video, that "assault weapons should be banned. We have no good use for them."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/20/politics/donald-trump-gun-positions-nra-orlando/

For the rest of that pile of manure you typed out, I don't give a fuck what you think anymore. You honestly are a Trump fan boy. I think you are a liar and completely intellectually dishonest.

Trump wanted the presidency to expand his wealth. Period. He doesn't give a fuck about anything other than that. When he SHOWS me something other than that, I'll believe it. So far all I heard was the things he was going to change/fix, and so far not a damn thing he said he would do before being elected, does he ACTUALLY intend on doing.

So, eat a bag of dicks.
and I think you are just plain stupid...and have a fixation on penis.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Trump is NOT any different than Hillary. You think he is a nationalist. Why you think that, is beyond me. He promised MANY things he was going to do, and before he gets sworn in and takes office, he says FUCK the American people. I'm doing something different. You are a fool if you really think things will be totally different under Trump, as opposed to Clinton.

This isn't a case of butthurt. I too would much rather see Ron Paul or similar in office. This is a case of another LIAR taking office and further filling up the sewer rather than cleaning it up. No destroying Obama care, no border control, no nothing. You can keep running around with the messiah's balls in your mouth. I'll keep pointing out how foolish you all are, and what a liar he is.
I'm waiting to see if he keeps any campaign promise. It's kind of funny watching the defender, keyboard cowboy, koolaid drinkers pretend to know everything in politics, defending every move their Messiah makes. It's like watching Mr Bean.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm waiting to see if he keeps any campaign promise. It's kind of funny watching the defender, keyboard cowboy, koolaid drinkers pretend to know everything in politics, defending every move their Messiah makes. It's like watching Mr Bean.
I use the block feature. Unless they are quoted I don't see their post. I also don't respond to armchair bullies.
Jill Stein Raises Enough Money to Fund Recounts in 2 States

http://ti.me/2fgf9he

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use the block feature. Unless they are quoted I don't see their post. I also don't respond to armchair bullies.
Jill Stein Raises Enough Money to Fund Recounts in 2 States

http://ti.me/2fgf9he
yeah, this is the same skank who said three times a vote for Hilary was a vote for war..a woman who said she was more afraid of Hilary getting in the whitehouse than Trump, a woman who said voting for Hilary would slide America into nuculear war....I wonder how much Soros/Hilary paid her.....is ther any liberal left who won't sell their ass for a buck...we know that Bernie sold out for a price and now Jill Stien is embracing the woman she called a war pig....who profits....it's also funny that Hilary and her supporters were outraged when Trump said he'd contest the vote if there was evidence of tampering,calling Trump a threat to democracy and a threat to america and the peacefull transition of power....and yet here the discredited nomination stealing/media controling.. DNC is doing exactlly what they accuse of Hitlertrump of doing....is there no level of dellusion democrats won't sink to in order to impose their will on an unwilling populace...the more they do this shit the more they discredit themselves in the eyes of the world as an illegitamte crime ring.
Everybody in the world knows Jill Stien didn't raise shit..Soros and the rest of the global elite are funding this, or the money came from laundered aid money that the Clinton Foundation stole out of the mouths of hungry kids in Hati....

Last edited:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You're right. That is exactly how it is.

I'm pretty frustrated at this point. I sure chose Trump over that old twat. However, it seems like those that elected this fake tan, lying shit, are not and will not hold his fucking feet to the fire. Defend his lies, like he is the savior.

So who the fuck did we end up electing, if it were not the guy telling us he was going to accomplish all these campaign promises? What is his REAL agenda, if it's not fulfilling what he promised?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
enjoy your safe space........

generation-snowflake-24-650.jpg
Odd. You post a meme of a woman that actually fights with bullets and takes a real risk. Yet "educated" people here think they are "actually doing something" when they vote and pontificate on forums and social media. When in reality, they are compliant with all the crap government is pulling.

They aren't willing to take risks. They aren't willing to actually STAND against a damn thing. Just vote in the next messiah, and all will be fixed!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Odd. You post a meme of a woman that actually fights with bullets and takes a real risk. Yet "educated" people here think they are "actually doing something" when they vote and pontificate on forums and social media. When in reality, they are compliant with all the crap government is pulling.

They aren't willing to take risks. They aren't willing to actually STAND against a damn thing. Just vote in the next messiah, and all will be fixed!

LOL.

When did you pick up your AK and go to war with the government? I missed it on CNN. Oh wait,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you never did. As usual, you sit there behind your keyboard on forums pontificating, accusing others of doing and not doing the very thing that your dumb ass is doing and not doing.

Or, are you one of those people in the above pic pushing a cop car over? Is that what you call "doing something" or "taking risk"?

What a dumb fuck. Were you standing in front of the bathroom mirror when you blabbed that stupid shit?

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

you forgot to make a refrence to fellatio in this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors