Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s been like that for a long time.... he served this country at least show some respect on that aspect of his life!

VEGAN I AM!
He didn't serve shit..he was the stupid spoiled brat of an Admiral who couldn't fly straight and got his ass shot off...he was only in the military so he could have something to add to his political resume, like Kennedy, like Kelly.......if he could fly straight he would have never got shot down...he was born to be a mouthpiece for the War profiteers ..NOT MY HERO....he served his own self interests period.He was the worst kind of scum ...making money of off whole sale killing

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He didn't serve shit..he was the stupid spoiled brat of an Admiral who couldn't fly straight and got his ass shot off...he was only in the military so he could have something to add to his political resume, like Kennedy, like Kelly.......if he could fly straight he would have never got shot down...he was born to be a mouthpiece for the War profiteers ..NOT MY HERO....he served his own self interests period.He was the worst kind of scum ...making money of off whole sale killing

He’s not a hero I agree!
But whatever the reasons of him serving,just have some respect bro! Making money in politics is normal! Fuck you for disrespecting him. ...you are an embarrassment to the white nationalist movement!

VEGAN I AM!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5587fda99295e092af4027e36b85231eaf964489c0ae8e08c32947a8bd252d79.jpeg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Forget about the politics bro, as a human, show some respect for the dead!

VEGAN I AM!

Fuck off.

Let me see you respect Hitler,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he's dead.

I don't treat people different based on whether they are alive or dead. He was a piece of shit alive, and he was a piece of shit dead. ;)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck off.

Let me see you respect Hitler,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he's dead.

I don't treat people different based on whether they are alive or dead. He was a piece of shit alive, and he was a piece of shit dead. ;)

You served didn’t you?!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of course you like him now and want to show him some respect. Now that he's dead, he'll vote DemocRAT like all registered dead people. :giggle:

I never liked the guy, but i respect him for serving!

Like you, I don’t like you but I respect you for what you did!

Forget politics in time of mourning!

VEGAN I AM!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never liked the guy, but i respect him for serving!

Like you, I don’t like you but I respect you for what you did!

Forget politics in time of mourning!

VEGAN I AM!
*Ring Ring!*

"Hello?"

"Is John there?"

"I'm sorry, he passed away this morning."

*Click.*

*Ring Ring!*

"Hello?"

"Is John there?"

"Umm, no, I told you... he died."

*Click.*

*Ring Ring!*

"HELLO!?!?"

"Is John there?

"LOOK, I ALREADY TOLD YOU. HE'S DEAD, OK? DEAD!"

"I know! I just love hearing you say it!"

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
*Ring Ring!*

"Hello?"

"Is John there?"

"I'm sorry, he passed away this morning."

*Click.*

*Ring Ring!*

"Hello?"

"Is John there?"

"Umm, no, I told you... he died."

*Click.*

*Ring Ring!*

"HELLO!?!?"

"Is John there?

"LOOK, I ALREADY TOLD YOU. HE'S DEAD, OK? DEAD!"

"I know! I just love hearing you say it!"

When you die, I’ll show you respect!

VEGAN I AM!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do I respect your political ideology? NO!
Do I respect you as a person? YES!
Will I talk crap about you when you die? NO!

VEGAN I AM!

See, there you go.

I didn't respect McStain when he was alive. I'm not going to pretend to respect him now, just because he's dead. I'm not fake like that.

You and I give each other allot of shit. But we occasionally show a bit of respect for one another. I have some respect for you now, so I'll have some respect if you died today.

But I had nothing good to say about McStain two days ago and I don't have anything good to say about him today. That's just keeping it real.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is a liar, he’s a fucking liar, red hats knew that, but they’re stupid and gullible! And he’ll win again in 2020.....

VEGAN I AM!
Not really sure that trump will run again.
A lot can and will happen in the next 2 years.
He may well be a seated president that does not win his party's nomination for reelection.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See, there you go.

I didn't respect McStain when he was alive. I'm not going to pretend to respect him now, just because he's dead. I'm not fake like that.

You and I give each other allot of shit. But we occasionally show a bit of respect for one another. I have some respect for you now, so I'll have some respect if you died today.

But I had nothing good to say about McStain two days ago and I don't have anything good to say about him today. That's just keeping it real.
I agree I have had dislike for people I worked with or knew personally. If I don't like you alive I don't care if your dead I didn't go to their funeral . fuck em that's my credo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is a liar, he’s a fucking liar, red hats knew that, but they’re stupid and gullible! And he’ll win again in 2020.....

VEGAN I AM!
nah we knew who he was . no surprise just as long as he does what he said he would do he will have support I don't care if he lies to his wife or who he fucks as long as he's not fucking the USA like Obama did .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s been like that for a long time.... he served this country at least show some respect on that aspect of his life!

VEGAN I AM!
oh now your all about respect but you back kneeling for the anthem .....make up your mind

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
he also broke and told military positions to the Cong .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See, there you go.

REAL TALK

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh now your all about respect but you back kneeling for the anthem .....make up your mind

You confused again?
I was referring to his service in the military bro.... I don’t give a fuck about McCain but if respect him for service in the military!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nah we knew who he was . no surprise just as long as he does what he said he would do he will have support I don't care if he lies to his wife or who he fucks as long as he's not fucking the USA like Obama did .

No need to explain bro... we already know that!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not really sure that trump will run again.
A lot can and will happen in the next 2 years.
He may well be a seated president that does not win his party's nomination for reelection.

Oh he will bro, he has a good momentum, people are liking him more everyday bro... you better believe that!

VEGAN I AM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors