Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In Stunning Reversal, Michael Cohen's Attorney Backpedals On Trump-Russia Claims

I think you need to wind that clock some more ej and buy some time.

TIC TOCK! :giggle:

185u4c.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just dropping by to say good riddance to John McCain. It’s a shame he couldn’t take his cow daughter and witch of a wife with him.

Damn dude.... I like his daughter! The one in the view correct? She HOT.....

VEGAN I AM!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn dude.... I like his daughter! The one in the view correct? She HOT.....

VEGAN I AM!
Doesn’t change the fact that she’s an entitled pig who’s forced on us because who her parents are.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doesn’t change the fact that she’s an entitled pig who’s forced on us because who her parents are.

You talking about Megan? She’s hot!
I don’t give a fuck what she says, but I’ll fuck her if she lets me lol!

VEGAN I AM!

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sorry Fidel, Hillary lost, dry your tears.
We need Ivanka to carry on the American legacy... she'll make a fantastic first woman president!
and it doesn't hurt that she actually appears to be a woman.

IVANKA 2024!!! orrrr mebbe Don Jr. ;)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry Fidel, Hillary lost, dry your tears.
We need Ivanka to carry on the American legacy... she'll make a fantastic first woman president!
and it doesn't hurt that she actually appears to be a woman.

IVANKA 2024!!! orrrr mebbe Don Jr. ;)

As a democratic candidate, I’ll vote for that bitch!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
By planning his funeral rites to exclude Trump, McCain will be making an unmistakable posthumous statement.

Now the hatred of McCain will explode among trumpeteers.
They hate everyone who does not like Trump. Or dares to tell the truth about Trump.
God Bobbie..... don't you just long for the old days..before the whole Putin circle jerk went down in flames.....now you've been reduced to going through Trumps trashcans looking for a glass bottle he didn't recycle.....

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You confused again?
I was referring to his service in the military bro.... I don’t give a fuck about McCain but if respect him for service in the military!

VEGAN I AM!
that's why you stand for the flag ! Honor those who served it ! Dummy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Google search results for “Trump News” shows only the viewing/reporting of Fake News Media. In other words, they have it RIGGED, for me & others, so that almost all stories & news is BAD. Fake CNN is prominent. Republican/Conservative & Fair Media is shut out. Illegal? 96% of.... ....results on “Trump News” are from National Left-Wing Media, very dangerous. Google & others are suppressing voices of Conservatives and hiding information and news that is good. They are controlling what we can & cannot see. This is a very serious situation-will be addressed!

LOL....
LIES LIES LIES LIES!!!!!!

VEGAN I AM!

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LMAO
57 channels and millions of net sites and THEY are controlling what we can and cannot see?
wow.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
White House staffers are concerned Donald Trump may have caught brain cancer from John McCain. Sources say Donald reassured them he cannot get brain cancer, since he does not have a brain.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
White House staffers are concerned Donald Trump may have caught brain cancer from John McCain. Sources say Donald reassured them he cannot get brain cancer, since he does not have a brain.
An evil lizzard lives in his head.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump warns evangelicals of 'violence' if GOP loses in the midterms

Evangelicals are fully programmed to be fear driven....

Hard to tell Trump from a Fox commentator....

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
South Africa withdraws white farmland redistribution bill six days after Trump warned he was closely studying the situation

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#Shit-Hole countries for Trump!
#MSAGA! :banana:

That article May not be what it seems...The repeal or withdrawal is related to a 2016 bill that required the Government to purchase land at fair market value and make it available to Black farmers to address the land ownership imbalance. They are ending the older purchase program which was largely unsuccessful because when the land was made available to blacks, most turned around and sold the land back to the white farmers and took the cash because they didn't want to work the land. That is what is being ended as I read that article (that appears rather deceptively written).

Current constitution prohibits land seizure without compensation and must be changed before any seizures can take place and that is what is currently under debate. The ANC would clearly rather seize the land for Blacks than pay for it at fair market value IMHO.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya see, this kinda thing is why people here think you are a piece of shit.

There are so many things it's hard to pick just one to illustrate...but honestly Bobbie is just white noise at this point his banal postings of trival nonsense have faded into the background of invisibility....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That article May not be what it seems...The repeal or withdrawal is related to a 2016 bill that required the Government to purchase land at fair market value and make it available to Black farmers to address the land ownership imbalance. They are ending the older purchase program which was largely unsuccessful because when the land was made available to blacks, most turned around and sold the land back to the white farmers and took the cash because they didn't want to work the land. That is what is being ended as I read that article (that appears rather deceptively written).

Current constitution prohibits land seizure without compensation and must be changed before any seizures can take place and that is what is currently under debate. The ANC would clearly rather seize the land for Blacks than pay for it at fair market value IMHO.
the ANC is not used to being under scrutny...they have had a complicit and fawnish press run cover for them since they got power.their crimes and insanity have been cloaked by a literal news blackout controled by the globalist propoganda mills...my guess is they are pulling back and rethinking the strategy they are going to use to accomplish White Genocide in South Africa...the frontal approach has brought unwanted attention to their madness.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LMAO
57 channels and millions of net sites and THEY are controlling what we can and cannot see?
wow.
something like 5 globalist corporations own almost all of the media in America.....yeah I'd say they have a pretty good hold on information...ask the Chinese goverment how good a job Google has done monitoring the flow of information within China for them....

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Breitbart explained:
6375364f2e45ec0ded8cf36a35e6c907.jpg
delirium tremens
[tree-muh nz, -menz]
noun Pathology.
  1. a withdrawal syndrome occurring in persons who have developed physiological dependence on alcohol,characterized by tremor, visual hallucinations, and autonomic instability. Abbreviation: d.t.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

See how GULLIBLE that stupid mofoker is!
You posted something thAt seems like positive for trump, he immediately started chAnted shitholes for trump without reading and truly understanding the article and doing further research! REDHATS stupidity and American sheepishly!

Since the great president Donnie is a realtor, he might just wanna see if trump org can rebuy those lands given to the sa blacks.... pfffftttt! Nothing to do with humanitarianism!
Wake up!

VEGAN I AM!

Last edited:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
See how GULLIBLE that stupid mofoker is!
You posted something thAt seems like positive for trump, he immediately started chAnted shitholes for trump without reading and truly understanding the article and doing further research! REDHATS stupidity and American sheepishly!

Since the great president Donnie is a realtor, he might just wanna see if trump org can rebuy those lands given to the sa blacks.... pfffftttt! Nothing to do with humanitarianism!
Wake up!

VEGAN I AM!
Are you trying to say Trump wants his own program in the US? Where he takes farmland away from white farmers, gives it to blacks, buys it from blacks at pennies on the dollar, and builds hotels and golf courses on it for the rich whites to enjoy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors