Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol...yeah your entitled to your own opinion...what you are not entitled to is lying about people you don;t even know with impunity...someone could just as easily say EJ is a pedophile, EJ cruises bath houses looking to make a quick buck..EJ beats his kids....that is not an opinion that is slander.

What did I lie about?
I’ll wait!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go take a shower that would make you feel better!

VEGAN I AM!
like Mr.De Santis...I feel fine..stop monkeying around with me.....see this is why the DNC took such a beating,,you assholes don't bother with actually having a platform to offer the people...you think you can run a political party based on smearing your opponents....it makes for a great pillow fight,but doesn't win any votes.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy shit EJ....look at all these racist terms............

Crackers, Original

Ritz

5 crackers 80
Calories

Whole Wheat Crackers
Ritz

5 crackers 70
Calories

Cracker Chips, Sea Salt
Kellogg's Special K

28 chips 120
Calories

Chicken in a Biskit, Original
Nabisco

12 crackers 160
Calories

Club Crackers, Reduced Fat
Keebler

5 crackers 70
Calories

Triscuit Crackers, Reduced Fat
Triscuit

7 crackers 120
Calories

Grains First Crackers, Whole Grain
Dare

4 crackers 80
Calories

Goldfish Baked Snack Crackers, Xtra Cheddar
Pepperidge Farm

51 pieces 140
Calories

Crackers, Hint of Salt
Triscuit

6 crackers 120
Calories

Goldfish, Baked Snack Crackers
Pepperidge Farm

60 pieces 140
Calories

Goldfish Crackers, Cheddar
Pepperidge Farm

55 pieces 140
Calories

Animal Crackers, Original
Stauffer's

16 crackers 120
Calories

Baked Snack Crackers, Hot & Spicy
Cheez It

25 crackers 150
Calories

Cracker Chips, Cheddar
Kellogg's

27 chips 110
Calories

Toasteds, Harvest Wheat,Lightly Toasted
Keebler

5 crackers 70
Calories

Ritz Crackers, Family Size
Nabisco

5 crackers 80
Calories
Ak-mak

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) - Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin has awarded a member of his administration a $215,000 raise, leading the worker to make more than double the governor's salary.

The Courier Journal reports the executive director of the Commonwealth Office of Technology, Charles Grindle, now makes around $375,000 annually. The state government's online database of employee salaries says Grindle now is the highest paid employee in Bevin's administration.

The 134 percent raise was awarded during a time when the state budget offered no raises for state government workers or teachers.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok... which liberal democrat called him a racist?

VEGAN I AM!
“Well, in the handbook of Donald Trump, they no longer do whistle calls,” Gillum said. “They are now using full bullhorns.”

as well as the head of the Florida DNC.......
Earlier Wednesday, the chairman of the Florida Democratic Party accused DeSantis of “racist dog whistles.”

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) - Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin has awarded a member of his administration a $215,000 raise, leading the worker to make more than double the governor's salary.

The Courier Journal reports the executive director of the Commonwealth Office of Technology, Charles Grindle, now makes around $375,000 annually. The state government's online database of employee salaries says Grindle now is the highest paid employee in Bevin's administration.

The 134 percent raise was awarded during a time when the state budget offered no raises for state government workers or teachers.

Another RIGHTARDs SCHEME!!!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
“Well, in the handbook of Donald Trump, they no longer do whistle calls,” Gillum said. “They are now using full bullhorns.”

as well as the head of the Florida DNC.......

So your calling the black dude racist?!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So your calling the black dude racist?!

VEGAN I AM!
I'm calling him a typical libtard loser POS who is too fucking stupid or too dishonest to debate the issues and stoops to making up bullshit out of thin air and gin up racist assholes like yourself to vote for him.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm calling him a typical libtard loser POS who is too fucking stupid or too dishonest to debate the issues and stoops to making up bullshit out of thin air and gin up racist assholes like yourself to vote for him.

POLITICS

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
POLITICS

VEGAN I AM!
ahh no that is not politics......those are lies...we already have a word in English for them...this is not a debate on the relative merits of different systems of goverment and economics...this is some guttersnipe admitting he is unfit for politics.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ahh no that is not politics......those are lies...we already have a word in English for them...this is not a debate on the relative merits of different systems of goverment and economics...this is some guttersnipe admitting he is unfit for politics.

That’s normal in politics, what’s your deal nationalist? You don’t get a hard on when trump lies?!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You talking about unfit for office? Wow!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That’s normal in politics, what’s your deal nationalist? You don’t get a hard on when trump lies?!

VEGAN I AM!
no it is not normal..it is normal for people like you...he is appealing to idiots like yourself, people who are uneducated, lazy and stupid, appealing to the lizard part of their brains, because they haven't anything else to appeal to.....not everyone is like you.....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no it is not normal..it is normal for people like you...he is appealing to idiots like yourself, people who are uneducated, lazy and stupid, appealing to the lizard part of their brains, because they haven't anything else to appeal to.....not everyone is like you.....

I don’t live in Florida!
Dumbass

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and yet there are other lizard brains just like you in Florida....the DNC depends on it.

That’s the RIGHTARDs and the libatards that continuously fall for the system of the USA GOVERNMENT!
Let me ask you this? Was I wrong to demand for independence?

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That’s the RIGHTARDs and the libatards that continuously fall for the system of the USA GOVERNMENT!
Let me ask you this? Was I wrong to demand for independence?

VEGAN I AM!
nah man...why you are the new Marcus Garvey dude....all you need is a cool hat like him.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nah man...why you are the new Marcus Garvey dude....all you need is a cool hat like him.

Answer my fucking question!
Was I wrong to demand for independence?
You said it yourself, lizard brain people kept falling for the same lies by both parties? So which one are you?

VEGAN I AM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors