Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More fake news from CNN.
I don't think google even llinks to it at all...

"He called yesterday after my speech and he couldn't have been nicer. He said, 'That was very sad. I just want to let you know you did right by your friend.' I said, Thank you Mr. President.'" Graham told CNN's Dana Bash in an interview on "Inside Politics" Wednesday, adding that the call from the President was "right out of the blue."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/29/politics/lindsey-graham-trump-john-mccain-cnntv/index.html

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
(Reuters) - U.S. agents have arrested 160 employees of a trailer manufacturing plant in north Texas who they said violated immigration laws and were working illegally in the United States.

Of course no charges will be filed against the company that hired them....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A federal court ruled on Monday that North Carolina Republicans illegally drew up U.S. congressional districts in the state to benefit their party, suggesting that new lines be crafted before November's election.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The U.S. State Department on Friday said it would push for foreign postal carriers to pay the U.S. Postal Service more to deliver small parcels within the United States, taking up a longtime complaint by Amazon.com <AMZN.O>, UPS <UPS.N> and others who have alleged the current system is unfair.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A Maryland man who identified himself as a leader of the Ku Klux Klan was sentenced on Tuesday to eight years in prison, four of which were suspended, for firing a pistol during last summer's deadly white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy shit! And the RIGHTARDs are MUTE about it! That tax payers money could’ve went to schools, teachers and our VETS, MAGA MOTHERFUCKERS!
12b plus 4.7b wow, $16.7B it’s a good time to be a fucking farmer!

VEGAN I AM!
Seems a high cost for taxpayers to pay for Trumps Tariff War.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn liberal capitalists!

REDMOND, Wash. (AP) — Microsoft will begin requiring its contractors to offer their U.S. employees paid leave to care for a new child.

It's common for tech firms to offer generous family leave benefits for their own software engineers and other full-time staff, but paid leave advocates say it's still rare to require similar benefits for contracted workers such as janitors, landscapers, cafeteria crews and software consultants.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bothe parties don’t give a fuck as long as they’re getting reimbursements!
I hope they all die from severe diarrhea!

VEGAN I AM!
Yep the I've got mine so fuck you mentality...
Very common among the majority of americans today, but kind of a party platform with the right.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

REDMOND, Wash. (AP) — Microsoft will begin requiring its contractors to offer their U.S. employees paid leave to care for a new child.

It's common for tech firms to offer generous family leave benefits for their own software engineers and other full-time staff, but paid leave advocates say it's still rare to require similar benefits for contracted workers such as janitors, landscapers, cafeteria crews and software consultants.

That's what happens in a thriving economy with low unemployment and a lower tax rate.

Thanks Trump. Getting it done for the working man!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Contractors? Like who?
We do have FMLA by law! And in my workplace we can use the fmla for 12 months 24hours a day 7 days a week 365 days in a year! we get paid by utilizing our sick time, when sick time is empty then they start taking it from your vacation time bank....

I don’t think contractors will follow thru, if they do, they will make sure contracted employees don’t get it, By laying them off,or reducing hours, per diem employment etc.....

VEGAN I AM!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FMLA is unpaid time off. I know I took it to take care of my wife after an auto accident.
But yes I figure the contractors will just hand out 1099 forms or somesuch....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FMLA is unpaid time off. I know I took it to take care of my wife after an auto accident.
But yes I figure the contractors will just hand out 1099 forms or somesuch....

It’s unpaid time off if you don’t have it on writing like a UNION CONTRACT!

I had a co worker that’s used it for medical reasons, she was off for almost a year utilizing the FMLA without pay because she was working in a non union hospital then she was told, if she can’t come back to work with a 100% functionally, she might as well not comeback! Or FIRED... keep it mind she had a total hysterectomy plus radiation and she was told to come back to work on a light duty status by her surgeon! You already know the end story!

Difference between non union and union!

VEGAN I AM!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) - Republican Gov. Matt Bevin's administration could eliminate Kentucky's expanded Medicaid program to avoid a $300 million shortfall.

Former Democratic Gov. Steve Beshear expanded Kentucky's Medicaid program in 2014 under former President Barack Obama's health care law. The expanded program now covers more than 400,000 people.
It’s unpaid time off if you don’t have it on writing like a UNION CONTRACT!

I had a co worker that’s used it for medical reasons, she was off for almost a year utilizing the FMLA without pay because she was working in a non union hospital then she was told, if she can’t come back to work with a 100% functionally, she might as well not comeback! Or FIRED... keep it mind she had a total hysterectomy plus radiation and she was told to come back to work on a light duty status by her surgeon! You already know the end story!

Difference between non union and union!

VEGAN I AM!
Difference between USA and other leading nations in the world.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) - Republican Gov. Matt Bevin's administration could eliminate Kentucky's expanded Medicaid program to avoid a $300 million shortfall.

Former Democratic Gov. Steve Beshear expanded Kentucky's Medicaid program in 2014 under former President Barack Obama's health care law. The expanded program now covers more than 400,000 people.

I think the math may be flawed.
With 400,000 TOTAL medicaid recipients 300 million would equate to 1.33 million or so spent on each recipient.

The medicaid expansion membership in counties hit hardest by the coal slowdown are at up to 20% participation in expanded medicaid.
also exapnded medicaid created many jobs in those regions.
Medicaid expansion will add 40,000 jobs and $30 billion to the state’s economy through 2021, according to a new study Deloitte Consulting LLC and the University of Louisville’s Urban Studies Institute released today. Expansion will also generate a net positive impact of nearly $820 million to state and local government budgets.

The report concludes that the estimated costs of expansion in the current and upcoming biennial budget would be more than offset by savings and new revenues generated from economic activity resulting from new health care spending.

Medicaid’s Role in Kentucky

Published: Jul 05, 2017

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email Print
Medicaid in Kentucky
  • More than 1.2 million people in Kentucky are covered by Medicaid (22% of the total population). While seven in ten (74%) enrollees are children and adults, more than half (53%) of the state’s Medicaid spending is for the elderly and people with disabilities.
  • 194,100 (25%) of Kentucky’s Medicare enrollees are also covered by Medicaid, accounting for nearly one-third (31%) of Medicaid spending.
  • 40% of all children in Kentucky are covered by Medicaid, including 52% of children with special health care needs.
  • 19,149 nursing home residents in Kentucky (67% of total nursing home residents) are covered by Medicaid and 49% of Medicaid long-term care spending in Kentucky is for nursing home care.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

With 400,000 TOTAL medicaid recipients 300 million would equate to 1.33 million or so spent on each recipient.

The medicaid expansion membership in counties hit hardest by the coal slowdown are at up to 20% participation in expanded medicaid.
Medicaid expansion will add 40,000 jobs and $30 billion to the state’s economy through 2021, according to a new study Deloitte Consulting LLC and the University of Louisville’s Urban Studies Institute released today. Expansion will also generate a net positive impact of nearly $820 million to state and local government budgets.

The report concludes that the estimated costs of expansion in the current and upcoming biennial budget would be more than offset by savings and new revenues generated from economic activity resulting from new health care spending.

Medicaid in Kentucky
  • More than 1.2 million people in Kentucky are covered by Medicaid (22% of the total population). While seven in ten (74%) enrollees are children and adults, more than half (53%) of the state’s Medicaid spending is for the elderly and people with disabilities.
  • 194,100 (25%) of Kentucky’s Medicare enrollees are also covered by Medicaid, accounting for nearly one-third (31%) of Medicaid spending.
  • 40% of all children in Kentucky are covered by Medicaid, including 52% of children with special health care needs.
  • 19,149 nursing home residents in Kentucky (67% of total nursing home residents) are covered by Medicaid and 49% of Medicaid long-term care spending in Kentucky is for nursing home care.

Send em all elderlies to IDAHO

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Medicaid in Kentucky

Send them all special kids to Walmart...

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Math just isn't your thing.

With 400,000 total medicaid recipients, 300 million would equate to $750 per person. 300 million / 400,000 = 750

1.33 million spent for each recipient would be $532 BILLION. 1.33 million X 400000 = 532 billion.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This from a guy who was bitching because he had to pay an extra 3 dollars for a cheap ass chinese mod...............

Worse. He's waiting to have surgery until he get's on the government dole. So somebody else has to pay. He's gonna get his, lol.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Worse. He's waiting to have surgery until he get's on the government dole. So somebody else has to pay. He's gonna get his, lol.
Well if killed one of us like he was threatening on doing...the prison would give him the surgery for free...he could literally kill two birds with one stone.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep the I've got mine so fuck you mentality...
Very common among the majority of americans today, but kind of a party platform with the right.
yeah the left is happy to pay for medical procedures...as long as you're a Black woman looking for an abortion.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw a headline That Sarah Palin was not invited to McCains funeral...

Why invite a non entity to a funeral?

Political celebrity?
For the right wingers anyway.
For the rest of us a non entity.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I say: Send all the young punks to Idaho. When they grow the fuck up, and get dry behind the ears, they will be free to rejoin society.

You'd have to get job if you sent your young punk here. No young punk, no welfare for you.......................................

You didn't think that through,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,did ya?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw a headline That Sarah Palin was not invited to McCains funeral...

Why invite a non entity to a funeral?

Political celebrity?
For the right wingers anyway.
For the rest of us a non entity.
I find it hilarious how you libtards are embracing a WAR HAWK....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find it hilarious how you libtards are embracing a WAR HAWK....

Not to mention they labeled him a racist and other things when he ran for Pres. Even wrote books bashing him.

All from 2008

Gook: John McCain's Racism and Why It Matters:
NYT Calls McCain Ad Racist, McCain Camp Likens Editors to Kos Kids
Is John McCain Racist? | The Nation
McCain will be accused of racism regardless - - POLITICO.com
John McCain's Racist Statements on Wildfires: After Pearce, Recall ...

In fact, in 2008 they made the same claims about McStain that they make about Trump now.

“What I am seeing reminds me too much of another destructive period in American history," Lewis said in a statement issued today for Politico's Arena forum. "Sen. McCain and Gov. Palin are sowing the seeds of hatred and division, and there is no need for this hostility in our political discourse."

Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.) likened the politics of Arizona Sen. John McCain to segregationist former Alabama Gov. George Wallace.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not to mention they labeled him a racist and other things when he ran for Pres. Even wrote books bashing him.

All from 2008

Gook: John McCain's Racism and Why It Matters:
NYT Calls McCain Ad Racist, McCain Camp Likens Editors to Kos Kids
Is John McCain Racist? | The Nation
McCain will be accused of racism regardless - - POLITICO.com
John McCain's Racist Statements on Wildfires: After Pearce, Recall ...

In fact, in 2008 they made the same claims about McStain that they make about Trump now.

“What I am seeing reminds me too much of another destructive period in American history," Lewis said in a statement issued today for Politico's Arena forum. "Sen. McCain and Gov. Palin are sowing the seeds of hatred and division, and there is no need for this hostility in our political discourse."

Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.) likened the politics of Arizona Sen. John McCain to segregationist former Alabama Gov. George Wallace.
I swear libtards are barking fucking mad...Goerring said if you tell a big enough lie loud enough and often enough it becomes the truth...the DNC thinks if they just tell enough lies they can bury the truth...and so the media publishes DNC lies everyday and hope the American people's knowledge of the turth will get buried under the avalanche of lies their propoganda mills are putting out...and with their co conspirators on Facebook, google, and youtube censoring the truth, they think they can control the narritive and hide the fact they are committing high treason...and they need to be tried for it.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
President Donald Trump told lawmakers on Thursday he wants to scrap a pay raise for civilian federal workers, saying the nation's budget couldn't support it.

Betcha congress gets a raise...

Umm isn't the border patrol civillian?
It is not part of the military...

I wonder how far those billions Trump is giving to farmers over his tariff debacle to keep them quiet would go towards a pay raise for federal employees?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors