Post ur thoughts
Share your ideas
Republicans, democrats,libertarians, independents, constitutionalist, ETCCCC
COMMENT ON IT!!!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I too, wish he would act upon his promises.

But realistically, I know he won't. He is so busy kissing asses and backpedaling, him and Hillary will probably be sucking face by next week.

Unfortunately, it appears that to be in politics, you HAVE to be a world class liar and a huckster.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like what that guy from PA said
POLITICIANS ARE PROFESSIONAL CAREER LIARS. !!
I thank the American people that voted the so called establishment/out
But,it doesn't END there!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had hope for a day or two...
Now I see:
Head of the rnc is their chief of staff.
Already backpedaling on immigration and obama care

Just another party hack

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had hope for a day or two...
Now I see:
Head of the rnc is their chief of staff.
Already backpedaling on immigration and obama care

Just another party hack
I'd rather have Bannon as the COS

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If it happens or is attempted, that will spark a civil war.
The electoral college needs to be reorganized for the future. But, yes if they don't vote by the standing votes of the people than we will be in a world of hurt

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You are making assumptions Bird.

She isn't anything yet. Trump hasn't done anything at this point, other than lock out the press.

Time will tell if he makes good on ANY of his promises.
True that. He or king Barry may pardon her as well. ' to move the country forward' Gerald Ford style.
If that does happen full disclosure on the scandal would be nice

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
True that. He or king Barry may pardon her as well. ' to move the country forward' Gerald Ford style.
If that does happen full disclosure on the scandal would be nice
IMO, if she isn't going to be prosecuted, then full disclosure is wasted time. Honestly, I wouldn't care about disclosure, without prosecution.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
IMO, if she isn't going to be prosecuted, then full disclosure is wasted time. Honestly, I wouldn't care about disclosure, without prosecution.
I see what you're saying, but full disclosure tends to help the supremely butthurt put on a band aide and move on.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol. Saw that yesterday.

I told a guy I work with that her daughter would be the NEXT Clinton to run. This after he opined her "legacy" was now dead and probably what would hurt Hillary the most.

Clinton's don't die. They just pass their poison to the next generation. Kinda like a Kennedy......

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lol. Saw that yesterday.

I told a guy I work with that her daughter would be the NEXT Clinton to run. This after he opined her "legacy" was now dead and probably what would hurt Hillary the most.

Clinton's don't die. They just pass their poison to the next generation. Kinda like a Kennedy......
They need to be spayed and neutered. Where the hell is Bob Barker when you need him.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have argued against the Electoral system of selecting our President for a long time, but now after further reflection and the realization that without it we would have seen an Al Gore presidency and Piggy Pant Suits in there now, perhaps the Founding Fathers had a point. We are effectively a Republic after all and not a Democracy, and the dangers of a strict democracy seem apparent in those two examples. From my understanding, the FF's had installed that (electoral college) as a stop gap until the education and subsequent competence of the masses would make a democratic vote a viable vehicle for election of a qualified leader. Not there yet...

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have argued against the Electoral system of selecting our President for a long time, but now after further reflection and the realization that without it we would have seen an Al Gore presidency and Piggy Pant Suits in there now, perhaps the Founding Fathers had a point. We are effectively a Republic after all and not a Democracy, and the dangers of a strict democracy seem apparent in those two examples. From my understanding, the FF's had installed that (electoral college) as a stop gap until the education and subsequent competence of the masses would make a democratic vote a viable vehicle for election of a qualified leader. Not there yet...
No, we aren't, and as long as we have people swearing we're a democracy or a democratic republic, we'll never be ready. The FF were a lot smarter than most people give them credit for. I'm sure the folks in the MSM know what kind of Government we have but you know the old axiom, tell a lie long enough and it becomes truth. At least that's what they're shooting for.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
b2ed0af4f88b9fde18a61c5269fd3c0b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors