Become a Patron!

Great single flavor recipes?

Youngvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi guys, so right now im hooked at Inawera Shisha Strawberry at 7% but I would like to know what you people like..

I also want to get to try some diy clones but just something simple with not so many flavors. Im trying not to spend so much money on flavors.

I have tried
Cuttwood Mega Melon clone
Beard 05
Naked100 Wildberry clone
Cuttwood unicorn milk
Mothers milk
Inawera cactus togheter with lemon

I didn't really like any of them, mega melon wasn't sweet enough for me, beard tastes weird and naked100 wildberry clone didn't taste that blackberry taste ive always wanted.
Ive also tried to make chocolate recipes but they all become harsh even after 2 months of steeping.

Im looking for a sweet clone with smooth mouthfeel, no harsh taste. Maybe a perfect chocolate clone with mouthfeel or fruit clone.

Would love to hear your favourite diy vape.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What you listed in my opinion are not Single Flavors they are what I consider a blend. To me a Single flavor is for an example Strawberry. Good Luck~!

HBVapeShop

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I'd say look into the Skwezed brand. They make some of the best and clean tasting single fruit flavors. Most of the ones like Mega Melons you stated above are mixes of different flavors.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi guys, so right now im hooked at Inawera Shisha Strawberry at 7% but I would like to know what you people like..

I also want to get to try some diy clones but just something simple with not so many flavors. Im trying not to spend so much money on flavors.

I have tried
Cuttwood Mega Melon clone
Beard 05
Naked100 Wildberry clone
Cuttwood unicorn milk
Mothers milk
Inawera cactus togheter with lemon

I didn't really like any of them, mega melon wasn't sweet enough for me, beard tastes weird and naked100 wildberry clone didn't taste that blackberry taste ive always wanted.
Ive also tried to make chocolate recipes but they all become harsh even after 2 months of steeping.

Im looking for a sweet clone with smooth mouthfeel, no harsh taste. Maybe a perfect chocolate clone with mouthfeel or fruit clone.

Would love to hear your favourite diy vape.
Between ELR, VU and ATF, you should be able to find all the clones/remixes you’re looking for.

Chocolate is tough. Maybe you’re using too much? It’s a unicorn flavor for many. I’m still hunting the “perfect” chocolate for me.

Single flavor? That’s a huge list...and if I’m not mistaken, been covered in at least one other thread. Many fruit flavors can run single flavor. Also, RF and WF seems to have quite a few flavors that can be single flavor.

If you’re going to get into DIY, you will spend money. It will seem like a lot at first, but when you figure how many mls you can make with the flavorings, it will be MUCH cheaper in the end. Go to one of the sites listed above and find a recipe. Order those flavors. Make sure you have a good scale...it’s worth it. Make the recipe, read the notes that are usually provided. If you don’t like it, tweak it to your liking. I do it all the time. We all do. Welcome to the rabbit hole.....

Vape4change

Unlisted Vendor
You should definitely visit the Vape4change website at least once for products that give a smooth mouth feel and great flavour at a comparatively low budget.

VU Sponsors