Become a Patron!

Grumpy Old Bastard

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In my effort to replace a 120 mil bottle of Vanilla Custard that has been seeping in my Vape Cabinet for the past 6 years, I found a splash of heaven while supporting a local Vape Shop. The juice is oddly called Grumpy Old Bastard and just a dab on my finger to taste was all I needed to make the buy.

Its a very sweet blend of Butterscotch and Caramel Cream that is super smooth going down and has a fantastic after taste. I got the Nic 6 and could hardly tell there was any Nic in it at all. It is made by Micro Brew Vapor and I am not affiliated with them at all. Just sharing the good taste and see if anyone else has heard of and/or tried this great tasting juice yet.

Happy New Year

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am a big fan of micro bRew vapor and an even bigger fan of that flavor profile seeing as I'm crazy and ISO butterscotch custards and most all things vanilla.
If this is the company that makes one eyd turtle (fantastic at 6mg)- I THINK THEY MIGHT BE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS. nOT POSITIVE ABOUT THAT. i DO KNOW that MyVPro has it on clearance for $9.99. good eliquid!

VU Sponsors