Become a Patron!

Has anyone ever?

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Has anyone ever MTL on 0.05ohm coil? I mean would it work? I am using Subtank plus on second bigger hole.

Thank you!

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cool, I was curious because my 1.2ohm coils end up leaking in the bottom of my tank. They usually last about three days before doing this.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Cool, I was curious because my 1.2ohm coils end up leaking in the bottom of my tank. They usually last about three days before doing this.
I haven't had any problem with those coils, either. It's possible you received a bad batch.

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone ever MTL on 0.05ohm coil? I mean would it work? I am using Subtank plus on second bigger hole.

Thank you!
You mean 0.5 ohm coil. Yes it would work pretty good. It won't be as tight as the 1 ohm but certainly not too airy either.

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Let me ask y'all. I use 80/20 juice and I can't find my sweet spot for taste. What do y'all run a 1.2ohm coil with 80/20 juice. I can't change juice because I'm allergic to PG.

Thank you again!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Let me ask y'all. I use 80/20 juice and I can't find my sweet spot for taste. What do y'all run a 1.2ohm coil with 80/20 juice. I can't change juice because I'm allergic to PG.

Thank you again!
I'm the opposite. I'm not allergic to VG, but I do have a sensitivity to high VG. At this time, my max VG level is 30, so I'm running thinner liquids than you, without issue. I'm leaning toward a bad batch of coils, maybe, but someone may have better insight.

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
.5 coils are great... I love them in myCrown and like the.4 on the Herakles v2. I don't MTL tho but it can def be done depending on the tank

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Thank you again!
I've been using 80VG/20PG in my Subtank Plus with mainly 0.5 Ohm coils, and haven't experienced any dry hits. Regarding the sweet spot, it depends mainly on your eJuice. You have to find it for each variety of eJuice, by starting at a lower wattage, and incrementing the wattage (I usually do 2.5 at first, then fine tune with 0.1W), until you find the sweet spot. If you get a slight burned flavor, you went too high.

VU Sponsors