Become a Patron!

Lambreau21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Originals continues to amaze my taste buds with their dynamic and complex flavored liquids. When you first inhale you get an explosion of flavor that hits your mouth with a smooth blueberry and cream. I can’t emphasize enough the smooth aspect of this liquid. As you continue to inhale you start to get the waffle flavor they were intending you to taste. It is very subtle and it’s perfectly fine with me because I just want that blueberry cream to linger. The exhale is where the complexity really comes to fruition because the light cream turns to a heavier custard while the berry flavor remains but it switches from the heavy blueberry to an ever so soft and sweet berry. They mention strawberry in the description but I taste a sweet dark berry closer to a blackberry or gooseberry. When the exhale is done you are left with a sweetness in your mouth leaving you smacking your lips and wanting to take another pull to try it all over again. They put the time into this liquid and it was well worth it. This is a GREAT liquid. I wish they made a max VG but it probably would take away from the flavor so I guess I’m okay with it. Still puts out an average cloud that is pretty milky but not real thick. 70/30 3mg

This is the best liquid I've vaped yet.

VU Sponsors