Become a Patron!

Hate when people ask to hit your vape

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A bike or any vehicles for that matter, yes i absalutely agree, those do tend to be our babies lol ;p. And a toothbrush? Wel that just duh haha...but a mod? Really o_O. by all means no offense meant and you have every right to wish and feel so, i just reall dont see the comparison.
Next time I wipe my ass and forget to wash up can I come to your place and hold your mod?
Or how about I just totally deep-throat your drip-tip after eating an egg salad sandwich?
That cool by you bro?
I mean c'mon bro it's cool right?
No?
Then STFU.

Gkwilly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Next time I wipe my ass and forget to wash up can I come to your place and hold your mod?
Or how about I just totally deep-throat your drip-tip after eating an egg salad sandwich?
That cool by you bro?
I mean c'mon bro it's cool right?
No?
Then STFU.

Dude really come on. I wouldnt let you hold anything of mine after wiping ur ass like that, and deep throating is amature hour. Those are extreme polar opposite example and specific nasty situations. Again though a normal puff from anyone that knows hoe to smoke even a cig is no where close in comparison. I also find it funny that you being the one that is defending the point about it being rude is the only one that is being aggressively insulting. Kinda hard to sit there and call being rude rude, while throwing insults at the same time. But hey bro thats your call, cheers ;)

Gkwilly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And also snake incase you dont understand how thag is putting ur foot in ur mouth. Thinking someone is rude just for asking or what not is an opinion, while you have that right to believe so it does not mean it is actually based on anything true, but hey why not right? Now onbthe other hand being purposely rude is actually being rude, no opinion there anyone with morals knows this. The only point you are proving is that you are actually the rude one, and have no where to stand in saying something else is rude.

Gkwilly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Once again you missed the point

No that one was actually sarcasm (man someone really needs to dedicate a font for that).
It did not pass me for one second that you were actually serious. What boggles me is that you truely dont see the contradiction in that.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What boggles me is you seem to think you know what the hell I was talking about at all when it's clear you don't...Cheers!

Gkwilly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol walk really? Ok....we are talking about whether or not its polite to ask to try your vape? Right?
That is the same thing im talking about too, just because im defending the opposite to you view does not mean you can be insulting because of it, especially when the topic is about being rude. Being purposely rude only shows that you really dont know what polite really is.
All i did was give my own view to why it isnt, not my fault you cant be realistic to different opinions.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No sir me being purposely rude shows I do in fact know what being polite is.
I did something rude and that rudeness offended you,right?
Now do you get it?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A bike or any vehicles for that matter, yes i absalutely agree, those do tend to be our babies lol ;p. And a toothbrush? Wel that just duh haha...but a mod? Really o_O. by all means no offense meant and you have every right to wish and feel so, i just reall dont see the comparison.
Hey man, to each his own. To me my mod is a very personal item.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol walk really? Ok....we are talking about whether or not its polite to ask to try your vape? Right?
That is the same thing im talking about too, just because im defending the opposite to you view does not mean you can be insulting because of it, especially when the topic is about being rude. Being purposely rude only shows that you really dont know what polite really is.
All i did was give my own view to why it isnt, not my fault you cant be realistic to different opinions.

Some people are only accustomed to dealing with those they agree with and don't know how to act when it comes to different opinions...

Gkwilly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No sir me being purposely rude shows I do in fact know what being polite is.
I did something rude and that rudeness offended you,right?
Now do you get it?

Nope, not insulted at all, actually more amused then anything. And frankly i feel kinda bad for you, you truly believe that dont you? All it really shows is that you dont know manner from your right hand. Being rude to prove rude is wrong only makes u a hypocrite. Grow up and learn some real manners, getting that upset makes you look like a little boy.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
keep a spare drip tip or take a walk on the wild side and let someone just take a hit of your vape :eek: OMG cooties right !:eek: but hey who knows you may just save someones life and help them to quit smoking....:mad::mad::mad: that would be soooooo mean

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
but agreed if they already vape they can kick rocks lol

KapitalJ

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude at my work asks me every day to hit it.... I just dont know how to say no.. i didn't mind at first as we have shared a few puffs in the past, and I know hes not some diseased stranger, But now its kinda like... if you like it, buy one. You know what it's all about by now..:confused:

I take my drip tip out every time after and wash it out anyway...

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude at my work asks me every day to hit it.... I just dont know how to say no.. i didn't mind at first as we have shared a few puffs in the past, and I know hes not some diseased stranger, But now its kinda like... if you like it, buy one. You know what it's all about by now..:confused:

I take my drip tip out every time after and wash it out anyway...
You're too kind, lol
If it was me I'd make him buy his own mod, as I don't like folks taking my kindness for weakness..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

KapitalJ

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You're too kind, lol
If it was me I'd make him buy his own mod, as I don't like folks taking my kindness for weakness..

offered to sell him my starter set up, be he said that he really doesn't know if he needs to be spending money on this stuff!! lol..

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
offered to sell him my starter set up, be he said that he really doesn't know if he needs to be spending money on this stuff!! lol..
Sounds like he wants a freebie ;)
You could always pass on some older hardware that's taking up space.

KapitalJ

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds like he wants a freebie ;)
You could always pass on some older hardware that's taking up space.

Not there yet... I've only been vaping for a little under 2 months. Only had one set up to get rid of. Sold it to another co-worker who is trying to quit smoking.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Why would he when he could hit yours for free. Every time he asked me I would have a nasty coughing fit, hit my mod then offer it to him. Lol

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
To me its a very personal item.

nauti and nice

Member For 4 Years
I work in a government building that houses, among other things, the central police precinct and some jail cells (juvie and segregated adults). in the past we also were home to a decent homeless population. the other day I was outside before work and some random dude asked me if I smoked or just "did that" and then asked if I liked it. I said yes, I like it; it tastes good and smells much better than cigarettes. he asked if he could try it out. I was a little taken aback and said, "um, NO" and he asked me why. "um, because I don't know you?" he was surprised and even a little offended. he said, "that doesn't make any sense. well whatever" and walked away.

VU Sponsors