Become a Patron!

Have you/ Are you stocking up on your vape supplies?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It's going to be mighty grim, watching everything unfold in the next couple of months in the States. It used to bother me, being the only vaper where I work, and not knowing any other vapers around here....the only vapers I ever saw was when I made an exceedingly rare visit to a local B&M. Still bothers me a bit, but at least I've been able to make my stocking up low key and quiet. Wife still smokes menthols, so I've had to lay up enough extra on the chance she'll turn to vaping one day. That includes extra jugs of pg and vg. Think we're going to see a dramatic shortage in nic and vg/pg very soon as it gets close to the deadline.
If you want a preview, look at the folks in South Africa. When their government went into lockdown, the ANC government decided in its wisdom to ban the sale of all alcohol, tobacco and by extension e liquid and liquid nicotine. People went crazy. As far as I know, they are still banned. It was sudden and even online sales were banned. Some people buying black market cigarettes found their smokes were stuffed with sawdust instead of tobacco once they got home. I understand if you were caught smoking in public, and you couldn't produce a receipt that you had bought them pre-ban, you would be fined or possibly hauled off. Same would apply to vapers. If you were well stocked, you were fine. But on a SA forum, I see many pleas from vapers to buy any extra juice or nic that might be out there, that they're almost out and desperate. Even meeting up to give or sell juice to someone is risky there. Totally tragic and assinine.
Are we now, soon, going to have to be a little more cautious where and when we vape in public, to prevent being hit on by freeloaders? I have no problem turning down strangers. I am going to be sad when we start seeing these online pleas for juice and nic. But as you all have already said, we've spent alot of effort to build our stashes when others didn't or wouldn't. And once we're cut off, we're cut off and can't replenish.

You've expressed my concerns better than I could. The desperation you've expressed in your post was something I've been thinking about and pretty much knowing is going to happen, but I didn't do a good job of expressing it.

I have to confess that I hadn't thought about strangers hitting me up for supplies, but it won't do them any good, because I don't carry extra stuff with me. At any rate, I'm rarely out in public any more anyway, unless it's just during my drive back and forth to work. I'm not even doing that now and may not be for some time.

Two of my kids were vaping in the past but they have both quit. One of them quit everything and the other went back to smoking. What can I say? I tried.

All I know is that it's coming, and I'm sure we all are not looking forward to it one bit. Prepared or not prepared, it isn't going to be a normal, easy time for anyone.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am good on everything for 7 or more years... minus cotton, wire, batteries.

I can honestly vape just a single flavor, Vanilla Custard V1, which I have a BUNCH of... I much rather vape more flavorful juice, but if it came to it, I know I could just vape vg/pg and nic.

As for helping out others... this is a hot topic for me.

I like to help people, here on VU, friends I have on FB, random people (Mostly homeless)

I volunteer a lot... I was raised to help those that need help, but not to facilitate the need, due to laziness.

When the wife and I were first dating and I was in another state (Michigan) she was just starting school, we talked about the sacrifices we were going to make to achieve the life we wanted... me working as much as I could to support her in school on pittance of pay in Michigan (Fuck that state for pay) There were times I later told her about it, where I wouldn't eat for a few days due to me sending what she needed to survive... she felt bad, I was happy to do it, she was the one... plus I knew the long game.

Wife and I volunteer at missions, her Church, random acts of kindness to give back even glimpses of hope to those that are far worse than many can even begin to accept... given away 10s of thousands to family, friends in need both here and in the Philippines...and most of all homeless.

You see my pictures of when we go out and about if you follow the thread of posting pictures, what I dont mention is we both take meals to homeless individuals, we go to Subway and get sammich combos, sometimes we can budget 20 combos an outing, sometimes only 5... yes we both are well off, but we budget everything.

And this brings me back to helping those here, Done so many of times, given items to those that could use a pick me up, to those that are just searching for a small mod, received some kind gestures also, like drip tips... this is the bane of Billet Boxes... getting the perfect drip tip (Thanks @inganeer ) lol

I live a conflicted life... the decency bone... the one that pushes me to be kind and helpful to all, and the asshole that wants to see the world burn and rather say, "What the fuck have you done to deserve life"... yeah that dark... not just what makes you deserving of help... but life.

Seriously... the same conflicted thoughts I have is the driving force... 'cause I think to myself... "If I can say that to someone, I must also be willing to say it to myself..." Don, what the fuck have you done, to deserve life"...

Now I am not a religious nut, I believe in God, I just don't believe in the cadence of religion, I believe in doing good, when you can and should do good, for the good of all... but man, I sometimes want to just smash some faces in... for balance purposes if for no other reason.

Well shit... that sort of opened a can of worms

Tl;dr

Stocked

Help when I can help, but I wont facilitate the need of those that are not like minded... well minus the world burning face smashing part...

Last edited:

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have enough nic in the freezer for at least 10 years. I vape pretty much straight up menthol only. I quit adding tobacco flavoring some time back. I do mix a small bottle of DIY mocha coffee for something different. Haven't acquired the taste for anything else at all. As for mods and atties. I have boxes or bins full of old stuff lol. Just ask my wife who keeps asking me when I'm going to throw this shit away lol. I have spent literally thousands of dollars on this stuff. I have given away quite a bit of it of the years but still have a lot. Have a ton of genesis atties and oddys and the terminator c's (oddy clones). These were my favorites for several years till someone gave a merlin atty. I haven't been the same since. I have finally figured out I prefer a loose MTL to a restricted DL over anything else.
I guess because I started with mechanical mods I find them much more reliable than regulated mods. I will admit that battery life and flavor on the regulated mods seems to be longer.
I can completely relate to @~Don~ on giving and religion. To the right people or circumstance I have given till it hurts. Even had few that felt I should have done more. I am no where close to being well off but over the last 15 years I have realized that because I have no 401K or retirement of any kind I budgeted myself to a lifestyle to where when I can retire on S.S. I can survive. I was excited in that the last time I checked I will actually get more money on S.S. than what I bring home now lol. Thats really sad. It is what it is.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Might be good to learn/re-learn how to do olde skool vapin' too.

Because this will last pretty much forever:

BQB6v0n.jpg

One of my most prized possessions: a #27 Moneypenny bought new from the now-deceased maker, Fsors.

With an AGA-T2+ Genisis atty. No fancy CNC'd parts in that mod, made with some skill from stuff from Lowes.

All it needs is a 18650, SS mesh and some wire. All of the Genisis atties I've ever owned, still work. ;-)
No, not spelling it wrong, that is how the inventor of the Genisis atty, Raidy, spelled it.
If you need some spare glass for that AGA, PM me and I'll send it to you. I have around 8 of them that i'll never use.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I tried to consider stocking up. Maybe I should start to?
lol :p

You probably don't need to, since you don't have the crooked FDA and the crooked US government and the crooked US Big Tobacco to contend with. What's the prevailing wisdom where you are? Is there any?

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You probably don't need to, since you don't have the crooked FDA and the crooked US government and the crooked US Big Tobacco to contend with. What's the prevailing wisdom where you are? Is there any?
Almost everything I use for vaping has been imported from the US.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Almost everything I use for vaping has been imported from the US.
Actually per the Deeming regs US companies can still sell non approved vape stuff to out of country customers just not to US customers.
But the question is will any remain in business to sell to out of country customers after enforcement kicks in?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you need some spare glass for that AGA, PM me and I'll send it to you. I have around 8 of them that i'll never use.

Thanks! I think I'm good there...I have extras of about everything too. But I'll keep you in mind if I do. Hell, I can make a tank for the old gennies outa tubing from the hardware store if really needed to. Glass is nice, but not a requirement.

I'd stocked up on glass for most of my old mods back when FT shipped in like 9-12 days..lotta old gear and parts are still around though. For now at least. ;)

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Actually per the Deeming regs US companies can still sell non approved vape stuff to out of country customers just not to US customers.
But the question is will any remain in business to sell to out of country customers after enforcement kicks in?

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn't even think of THIS
Yeah. Any company that submits for PMTA will be able to sell that product until they are either approved or denied. We all know that process could take years. Nicopure (who own Halo) is one of a few juice companies that have submitted an application.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah. Any company that submits for PMTA will be able to sell that product until they are either approved or denied. We all know that process could take years. Nicopure (who own Halo) is one of a few juice companies that have submitted an application.
What I was referring to is that Smok might have the money to survive.

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What I was referring to is that Smok might have the money to survive.
They should. I'd bet they sell more product than any other vape Co. Plus, it's China. They're as well known for tossing billions into futile projects as much as the US is. lol. CCP backing is all they'd need.

I should try and research to see if any nic vendors/suppliers have filed. Nic is the only thing that concerns me.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
They should. I'd bet they sell more product than any other vape Co. Plus, it's China. They're as well known for tossing billions into futile projects as much as the US is. lol. CCP backing is all they'd need.

I should try and research to see if any nic vendors/suppliers have filed. Nic is the only thing that concerns me.

I don't know why nicotine isn't "grandfathered." Other medicines and herbal preparations that were in use before a certain year are exempt from FDA regulation, if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why would somebody who is not in the United States order from Vapordna for instance when they can get the same thing from China for far less money and it's international shipping either way?

We order from U.S. sites because for us it's a lot faster. Not that much faster, if at all for them.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Why would somebody who is not in the United States order from Vapordna for instance when they can get the same thing from China for far less money and it's international shipping either way?

We order from U.S. sites because for us it's a lot faster. Not that much faster, if at all for them.

High end boutique gear

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

As lucy said high end gear.
Aside from that not much I think.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right, but that's a small segment of the market.

And a very small segment will be all that is left after the Deeming regs is fully enforced.

did see an ad where Health Cabin was running a 40% off sale on US made ejuice. Not sure what is up with that.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know the numbers obviously, but I'm thinking that a majority of the high end American made gear is sold here. Maybe. Some stuff moves all over. Kennedy for instance is popular all over the world.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I don't know the numbers obviously, but I'm thinking that a majority of the high end American made gear is sold here. Maybe. Some stuff moves all over. Kennedy for instance is popular all over the world.

There are plenty of modders for pretty exclusive atties and mods, etc

Never got into the regular gear, but as an early squonker, that is about the only way to acquire things; Custom Classics, Tmod, Nuppins, CatFish modified gear and custom mods, etc

There are plenty of modders still active for all types of gear; mainly high end stuff

Stuff you will never see for sale on a typical vape website - a lot of it is social media based

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are plenty of modders for pretty exclusive atties and mods, etc

Never got into the regular gear, but as an early squonker, that is about the only way to acquire things; Custom Classics, Tmod, Nuppins, CatFish modified gear and custom mods, etc

There are plenty of modders still active for all types of gear; mainly high end stuff

Stuff you will never see for sale on a typical vape website - a lot of it is social media based
Like the stuff Todd tends to review.
A lot of it is made of unobtanium.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My stock up has been in bits and pieces, mostly. I have a lot of "didn't cost much" stuff, in that respect, clones and junk from FT and others, but work fine. I do have a couple "really nice to me" items, but still, it's stuff I see posted here all the time, lol.

DIY I started stocking up long ago, but I was more into that than anything then. I was very set in my ways for a long time when it came to gear.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My stock up has been in bits and pieces, mostly. I have a lot of "didn't cost much" stuff, in that respect, clones and junk from FT and others, but work fine. I do have a couple "really nice to me" items, but still, it's stuff I see posted here all the time, lol.

DIY I started stocking up long ago, but I was more into that than anything then. I was very set in my ways for a long time when it came to gear.
Most all of my stuff is stuff that works for me holds up well and does not cost much.

Oh and if anyone is interested I saw some Pulse squonk bottles at Hoosier ecigs for like $2.99 if I remember correctly.

And for those of you who missed out the first time they have Wanko RDA's for $19.99 :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone remember the pif boxes I used to start up and pass around?

Maybe those can be started once again..

Not sure if I have anything to add right now.. but will go thru what I have and see.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I pretty much piffed everything I was going to over the past few years.
What I have left is Vape apocalypse stash now.

Did wind up just tossing a bunch of Evods, T3S's, vivi novas and such a year or so ago since no one seemed interested in them

did just get another bag of the 10 ml needle tipped poly bottles from FT a couple of days ago.
I use them for precision oilers and alcohol dispensers, but the bottles also work in the Coppervape squonkers.

I am good on everything for 7 or more years... minus cotton, wire, batteries.

I can honestly vape just a single flavor, Vanilla Custard V1, which I have a BUNCH of... I much rather vape more flavorful juice, but if it came to it, I know I could just vape vg/pg and nic.

As for helping out others... this is a hot topic for me.

I like to help people, here on VU, friends I have on FB, random people (Mostly homeless)

I volunteer a lot... I was raised to help those that need help, but not to facilitate the need, due to laziness.

When the wife and I were first dating and I was in another state (Michigan) she was just starting school, we talked about the sacrifices we were going to make to achieve the life we wanted... me working as much as I could to support her in school on pittance of pay in Michigan (Fuck that state for pay) There were times I later told her about it, where I wouldn't eat for a few days due to me sending what she needed to survive... she felt bad, I was happy to do it, she was the one... plus I knew the long game.

Wife and I volunteer at missions, her Church, random acts of kindness to give back even glimpses of hope to those that are far worse than many can even begin to accept... given away 10s of thousands to family, friends in need both here and in the Philippines...and most of all homeless.

You see my pictures of when we go out and about if you follow the thread of posting pictures, what I dont mention is we both take meals to homeless individuals, we go to Subway and get sammich combos, sometimes we can budget 20 combos an outing, sometimes only 5... yes we both are well off, but we budget everything.

And this brings me back to helping those here, Done so many of times, given items to those that could use a pick me up, to those that are just searching for a small mod, received some kind gestures also, like drip tips... this is the bane of Billet Boxes... getting the perfect drip tip (Thanks @inganeer ) lol

I live a conflicted life... the decency bone... the one that pushes me to be kind and helpful to all, and the asshole that wants to see the world burn and rather say, "What the fuck have you done to deserve life"... yeah that dark... not just what makes you deserving of help... but life.

Seriously... the same conflicted thoughts I have is the driving force... 'cause I think to myself... "If I can say that to someone, I must also be willing to say it to myself..." Don, what the fuck have you done, to deserve life"...

Now I am not a religious nut, I believe in God, I just don't believe in the cadence of religion, I believe in doing good, when you can and should do good, for the good of all... but man, I sometimes want to just smash some faces in... for balance purposes if for no other reason.

Well shit... that sort of opened a can of worms

Tl;dr

Stocked

Help when I can help, but I wont facilitate the need of those that are not like minded... well minus the world burning face smashing part...

Hello fellow vaper! I live in NYC, and I'm trying to source Some Nic/Nic Salt Base , and a resonably priced MTL RTA 22mm Diameter tank. I'm having a difficult time trying to source these items. Help! and Thanks in Advance!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Heartland Vapes
Vaperstek (til the end of the month)
Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers
River Supply

Reasonably priced RTAs should be easy to come by, especially overseas at places like Fasttech, 3Fvape, Everzon, Heaven Gifts, Elegomall, VaperL, 3aVape, 2Fvape, Sourcemore.

Some places might not be shipping to NY, so you'll have to look into their shipping.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I hope everybody has gotten their supplies by now , time is running out....

Yep, if you're buying stuff now, you're on the downhill slide. I can't believe the online stores still have so much inventory. At one time, just a few months ago, it was hard to find anything much, but it seems they've all restocked since then. Might be a lot of cases of buyers' remorse pretty soon.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yep, if you're buying stuff now, you're on the downhill slide. I can't believe the online stores still have so much inventory. At one time, just a few months ago, it was hard to find anything much, but it seems they've all restocked since then. Might be a lot of cases of buyers' remorse pretty soon.
I figure I'm good for 4 years or more, may need some base and flavoring in a few years...maybe a couple of Profile M's... :cool: :giggle:

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Since I posted in this thread back in July, my stockpile has grown a little. I have enough nic for my wife and I for the rest of our lives. I am now up to 60 mods and somewhere around 100 atties. Stocked up on a few years worth of flavorings too, just to give me time to find a good place to get more when all this hits. Also have tons of accessories like drip tips, o-rings, and repair parts and tools for my mods in the chance something goes wrong later.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I figure I'm good for 4 years or more, may need some base and flavoring in a few years...maybe a couple of Profile M's... :cool: :giggle:

I just had a crazy thought.

What if local vape shops would accept orders from customers, the order being specific items and quantities from a specific online store, then order, receive, and sell them to the consumer at a 15% (or whatever the number might be) premium? In the circumstances that are about to come about, many stores might make a ton more money than they are making now, especially if they were smart about it and could combine orders over a period of three or four days to save on shipping. They could even limit the stores they deal with to, say, a half dozen.

This would expand their available inventory by leaps and bounds, without them having to make the outlay for goods that might not sell.

Is not a vape shop or tobacco store licensed to sell these products? Does the law that passed make exception for licensed businesses? Surely it must.

State and local laws would still apply, but in areas where those laws don't exist.....

For myself, I can more than likely vape for the rest of my life without buying anything except VG, and PG if I can get it. I don't even know how many mods and atties I have, but I think the number of mods is somewhere around 60, and atties probably 90 or more. Many of those are virtually indestructible mech boxes and tubes, and tanks with various types of non-glass cylinders.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My guess is they are clearing out warehoused stock...which would be subject to all manner of fuckery if on hand. Then, they just disappear.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just had a crazy thought.

What if local vape shops would accept orders from customers, the order being specific items and quantities from a specific online store, then order, receive, and sell them to the consumer at a 15% (or whatever the number might be) premium? In the circumstances that are about to come about, many stores might make a ton more money than they are making now, especially if they were smart about it and could combine orders over a period of three or four days to save on shipping. They could even limit the stores they deal with to, say, a half dozen.

This would expand their available inventory by leaps and bounds, without them having to make the outlay for goods that might not sell.

Is not a vape shop or tobacco store licensed to sell these products? Does the law that passed make exception for licensed businesses? Surely it must.

State and local laws would still apply, but in areas where those laws don't exist.....

OK, assuming they could still even get product past both China's and our Customs, how would they legally get the goods to the end-users? All of the shippers are gonna ban vaping gear.

That Profile M atty I'd won?
It got kicked back by customs and it's having to be re-sent. (Many thx to Wotofo BTW, for being so good about it all...they rock.)

I live in WA state...a state dedicated to wiping out vaping just like Idaho and their "Truth" campaign.
I saw a commercial from them while watching late night TV the other night. Showing a kid doubled over on a bench with a vape, coughing and hacking like a junky.

That is how hard it's gonna be.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
OK, assuming they could still even get product past both China's and our Customs, how would they legally get the goods to the end-users? All of the shippers are gonna ban vaping gear.

It got kicked back by customs and it's having to be re-sent. (Many thx to Wotofo BTW, for being so good about it all...they rock.)

That is how hard it's gonna be.

I'm talking about local shops. When your order comes in, you go to the store and get it. Also not necessarily talking about Chinese imports, although I'm sure these places like Breazy and Eightvape import most of their product. Those imports, in sufficient quantities, have nothing to do with USPS - they are handled by freight companies and freight consolidators. Still, the Senate bill that was passed by the House had an exception in it for licensed manufacturers and retailers.

Really the best thing that could happen is that someone rich could found a chain of vape superstores in every major city in the country. Face-to-face transactions reduce the likelihood of kids getting hold of vape gear.

Last edited:

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm talking about local shops. When your order comes in, you go to the store and get it.
That is how I assumed it would work. Most of the time when I got something from a local shop, I had to have them order it anyway. I am pretty sure that aspect of the B&M is still going to be an option.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm talking about local shops. When your order comes in, you go to the store and get it. Also not necessarily talking about Chinese imports, although I'm sure these places like Breazy and Eightvape import most of their product. Those imports, in sufficient quantities, have nothing to do with USPS - they are handled by freight companies and freight consolidators.

Really the best thing that could happen is that someone rich could found a chain of vape superstores in every major city in the country. Face-to-face transactions reduce the likelihood of kids getting hold of vape gear.

We have quite a few vape shops here in this city, few sell anything but gear from like 2014-15 in small amounts. It's all about the pods. Bet ya didn't know we have an ECBlends store located here?

Weed is legal here so most ppl vape CBD or that...my downstairs neighbor vapes "CBD", or so he says...I can smell it a floor above though. And he thinks vape will killl ya..SMH.

I was at one of the largest shops not logn ago, one I'd had a ECF vape meet-up in back in 2012.
All they had was a 2'x1' section in one glass case with like an istick and a couple shitty mechs. For like 10x the wholesale price.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm talking about local shops. When your order comes in, you go to the store and get it. Also not necessarily talking about Chinese imports, although I'm sure these places like Breazy and Eightvape import most of their product. Those imports, in sufficient quantities, have nothing to do with USPS - they are handled by freight companies and freight consolidators. Still, the Senate bill that was passed by the House had an exception in it for licensed manufacturers and retailers.

I was talking about local shops also....this is WA state and it's a nanny state from hell.

All vaping goods in the USA come in and do business via the carriers.
The USA can effectively seal the borders like they did back in the day with ships. Except now, everything is computerized and seachable. And according to the new law, vape business have to keep full customer records Db's...

You want to be on a Gov't Vape DB? I don't.

They are wise to the 'machine parts' bit too by now. Biden wants more American goods...wanna bet China is gonna get a big fat kick out of the postal system?

When the mail ban goes in effect, I'm done. Hell, I'll be relived...
I shouldn't be buying ANY vape gear at all on 800/mo. There are better things to spend it on.

I have more stuff than I've ever even used or will use. And I still vape like it's 2015.

Rest is just vg/pg, batteries, and wire from non-vape companies. :)

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It got kicked back by customs and it's having to be re-sent. (Many thx to Wotofo
Wotofo is awesome. One time a few of us had won a contest. I don't remember but I think we ended up getting two prize packages from them. They sent the wrong prize like a Serpent RTA but we were expecting Profiles. I was happy with whatever but they ended up sending another package with the Profiles. Is that how it went? Anyways, in each package was extras like lace cotton and coils. Someone might remember the story better.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I haven't needed a thing in a long time but all this shit coming up makes me mad. I'll keep shopping online for as long as I can though ? . I hate that they're taking it away from us.. I guess there's just too much money changing hands that they can't ignore it anymore. Ultimately it's greed that's killing our thing. Everybody wants their cut.

Last edited:

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I ordered the last of my nic this morning. I'd like to pick up another single coil dripper w/bf pin or two. Been watching the classifieds for a couple to pop up on the cheap to go with the squonkers I bought here and on ecr this week. Still need to order a few 510s from varitube to stash back also. Other than that, I'm good.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For those who can't buy and/or store nic base, you're not 100% fooked because you could, if you wanted to, vape 0mg for your oral fixation and chew Nicorette for your nicotine addiction.

VU Sponsors