Become a Patron!

Have you/ Are you stocking up on your vape supplies?

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What if I need something to do with my hand??
I can only think of one thing, but I am sure there are many other things to do with your hands.

The looming vape mail ban has me spooked for the 1st time since I started vaping around Nov 2014. I had placed 3 orders in China before the start of the CNY in hopes they would ship before their holiday started. Still pending, so why not add another one?
I was going to buy at Health Cabin since they have been pretty quick in the past with my orders, but then I spotted the FedEx icon at the bottom of their page. I read FedEx's cut off is March 1st, which is way too soon for a shipment from China.

I did order more nic as it dawned on me that even though I live 12 miles from Wizard Labs, what if they stop selling nic? I bought 250ml of 100mg regular nic at WL and zipped over to River Supply for 500ml more. I should be good for a few years vaping at 2mg which is almost like zero.

I feel bad for current smokers and vapers not paying attention.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I've been dreading trying it, but I rewicked a Joyetech CLR coil today. Turned out there was nothing to it. Also rewicked an Aromamizer Supreme V3 - was getting the occasional dry hit and the cotton wasn't tasting good. Refilled some tanks, vaped all day, and that's about it.

ETA: I also just bought a blue Drag 3. Been wanting one. :) Stock photo below, going to use one of my PNP pod tanks on it until the coils run out.

1613578745057.png

Last edited:

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
im just planning on getting a few more juices and pod systems. and some flavorless salt nic. just in case. waiting for a delivery from post office today matter of fact.
even if this goes thru...theres still china. china dont give a damn about any of this. some companies do but others dont care. i remember when the cig mail ban happened. i just ordered cartons from china no problem. they just list it as "vase" on the import papers lol.
my vase has a 400mah battery lol

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Part of my stockpiling orders have already arrived, and the rest is on the way. I have on hand enough nicotine to last me into another lifetime if there is one. With flavor concentrates, I bought up as much as I could afford. As soon as the stimmie goes in my account, I am ordering more flavors.

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im just planning on getting a few more juices and pod systems. and some flavorless salt nic. just in case. waiting for a delivery from post office today matter of fact.
even if this goes thru...theres still china. china dont give a damn about any of this. some companies do but others dont care. i remember when the cig mail ban happened. i just ordered cartons from china no problem. they just list it as "vase" on the import papers lol.
my vase has a 400mah battery lol
I've been having a little back and forth with FT lately as I have a large order in with them. I asked how they saw the upcoming vape mail ban in the U.S. The gal I'm e-mailing back and forth with is basically saying "what vape mail ban"? I even sent her a couple links for the upcoming ban and she said "it was signed into law by Donald Trump", so apparently they don't believe that it counts. And apparently they think the current administration will have a more open minded view of shipping here. Should be interesting going forward. I just hope I get my stuff in time.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've been having a little back and forth with FT lately as I have a large order in with them. I asked how they saw the upcoming vape mail ban in the U.S. The gal I'm e-mailing back and forth with is basically saying "what vape mail ban"? I even sent her a couple links for the upcoming ban and she said "it was signed into law by Donald Trump", so apparently they don't believe that it counts. And apparently they think the current administration will have a more open minded view of shipping here. Should be interesting going forward. I just hope I get my stuff in time.
They are going to be surprised, although there are ways around everything. Once customs catches on then ATF gets involved.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
They are going to be surprised, although there are ways around everything. Once customs catches on then ATF gets involved.

Aren't ATF the guys who show up like SWAT teams? I don't think I'd wanna mess with them.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Aren't ATF the guys who show up like SWAT teams? I don't think I'd wanna mess with them.
Yep, I used to know one of those guys, don't want to mess with them... The real problem is the PACT act, penalties start at felony level...

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I had a shipment canceled from China.. there are no work arounds, customs is involved..

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had a shipment canceled from China.. there are no work arounds, customs is involved..
Pact act is shutting it down....

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Pact act is shutting it down....

That is part of it. UPS and DHL both denied it due to customs turning it down.

Yes, it was done in Dec when Trump was forced to sign the bill.

There are a lot of steps involving shipping, and the shipper does check to make sure it can go thru customs. This is not going to be like the ban of 2009.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That is part of it. UPS and DHL both denied it due to customs turning it down.

Yes, it was done in Dec when Trump was forced to sign the bill.

There are a lot of steps involving shipping, and the shipper does check to make sure it can go thru customs. This is not going to be like the ban of 2009.
This will kill B&M s also... I'm ok for a couple of years, and hopefully diy escapes...

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This will not effect B&Ms. This will effect shipments going to residences, allegedly to stop children from getting their paws on the products.
DHL is the primary shipper from china....Of course it can go "slow boat from china", but once it docks it must comply with the pact act. Of course I hope you are correct, we will see....

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Only the big companies will survive this.. and those with nic and equipment.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They can be thick at FT. I don't know if it's deliberate or not. When the UAE legalized vaping, I tried repeatedly to get them to lift their restriction there. Every email I sent to them had the same reply. We don't ship there because it's banned. I even sent them articles from the local papers stating that the ban had been lifted. It didn't matter at all.

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Shipping out of China must still be pretty backed up. I've had 3 of 5 FT orders (all 3 wasp nano RDAs) from the end of Feb sitting on an airplane for the last few days over there. Seeing as DHL won't except vape mail after 3/26 now, I'm starting to think they won't make it and clear customs in time.

Fortunately, I've been trying to pick up a couple second hand on reddit as a backup plan and did manage to get 10(?) replacement caps since the stock caps are a bit flemzy. If any of yall have one you'd like to get rid of, shoot me a pm. I have 3 but wouldn't mind having 4 or 5 more to stash.

Other than that, all my nic is in (a bit over 1.25 gallons of 100mg) and all my 510s are in for building mechs as needed so, overall, I'm in pretty good shape to weather the shit storm for quite a few years.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Wow, guys. You’ve made me think of stocking up. Tbh, I’ve never thought of it. Usually, I buy all that vape-related stuff if needed. Actually, I’ve only bought myself a vape. That’s why I’m just figuring out how it works. I’d been smoking Neafs xxxxxxx for more than 3 years before I bought my first vape. Actually, I bought it as a birthday present for my brother, but he bought one himself, so I decided to try it. Anyway, thanks for your suggestions, guys. I’m happy I’ve finally found this vape forum. Best wishes. Take care.

Moderator removed the added spam link

Last edited by a moderator:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the club :wave:

If you live in the US, stockpiling is essential if you want to keep vaping in the manner you are accustomed to

Normally, I don't agree with necroposting, but many of us forget there are still newcomers to vaping who have no idea how US stocks are/have been outlawed

VU Sponsors