Hello! New vaper!

The Man

Member For 2 Years
Hey everyone! I just started vaping yesterday, trying to give up cigarettes. I bought the SMOK Mag 225W kit and so far I love it. Haven’t touched a cigarette in a day, and that’s a big accomplishment for me. I started with the Diamond Cut “The Burroughs” juice, with 6mg of nicotine, in order to wean off of nicotine, and I wanted something that tasted most like real tobacco to start.

Huckleberried

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome, The Man :wave: Most tobacco juices smell and taste like a pack of cigarettes smells. If what you've tried out isn't quite what you're looking for, you could try out a NET juice, naturally extracted tobacco. I hear they can clog up coils a little quicker, though.

Hope you find what you're looking for. Enjoy the forum!

The Man

Member For 2 Years
Welcome, The Man :wave: Most tobacco juices smell and taste like a pack of cigarettes smells. If what you've tried out isn't quite what you're looking for, you could try out a NET juice, naturally extracted tobacco. I hear they can clog up coils a little quicker, though.

Hope you find what you're looking for. Enjoy the forum!
Thank you for the advice! I’m a total newbie and all advice is welcome! The shop that I bought my kit from was very helpful as well.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
1 day at a time and each one better than the last. Congrats on making the life changing decision to quit smoking and welcome to VU.

The Man

Member For 2 Years
One thing that I noticed right off the bat is that inhaling on a vape mod is entirely different from inhaling from a cigarette. I coughed A LOT at first. I’m getting the hang of it now. Have the mod set at 65w.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome abaord the man :cheers: good luck giving up!

Vape Fan

More like I am now, than I was before
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
One thing that I noticed right off the bat is that inhaling on a vape mod is entirely different from inhaling from a cigarette. I coughed A LOT at first. I’m getting the hang of it now. Have the mod set at 65w.
Takes a little getting used to, the difference between smoke and vapor. Stay with it. The Prince is a 'direct to lung'
and there are others that are 'mouth to lung'< like a cig type draw.

VU Sponsors