Become a Patron!

Hello! New vaper!

The Man

Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone! I just started vaping yesterday, trying to give up cigarettes. I bought the SMOK Mag 225W kit and so far I love it. Haven’t touched a cigarette in a day, and that’s a big accomplishment for me. I started with the Diamond Cut “The Burroughs” juice, with 6mg of nicotine, in order to wean off of nicotine, and I wanted something that tasted most like real tobacco to start.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome, The Man :wave: Most tobacco juices smell and taste like a pack of cigarettes smells. If what you've tried out isn't quite what you're looking for, you could try out a NET juice, naturally extracted tobacco. I hear they can clog up coils a little quicker, though.

Hope you find what you're looking for. Enjoy the forum!

The Man

Member For 4 Years
Welcome, The Man :wave: Most tobacco juices smell and taste like a pack of cigarettes smells. If what you've tried out isn't quite what you're looking for, you could try out a NET juice, naturally extracted tobacco. I hear they can clog up coils a little quicker, though.

Hope you find what you're looking for. Enjoy the forum!

Thank you for the advice! I’m a total newbie and all advice is welcome! The shop that I bought my kit from was very helpful as well.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
1 day at a time and each one better than the last. Congrats on making the life changing decision to quit smoking and welcome to VU.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome-
Congrats on vaping!
Hang in there and stay strong- you can do this!

:wave:

The Man

Member For 4 Years
One thing that I noticed right off the bat is that inhaling on a vape mod is entirely different from inhaling from a cigarette. I coughed A LOT at first. I’m getting the hang of it now. Have the mod set at 65w.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome abaord the man :cheers: good luck giving up!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
One thing that I noticed right off the bat is that inhaling on a vape mod is entirely different from inhaling from a cigarette. I coughed A LOT at first. I’m getting the hang of it now. Have the mod set at 65w.
Takes a little getting used to, the difference between smoke and vapor. Stay with it. The Prince is a 'direct to lung'
and there are others that are 'mouth to lung'< like a cig type draw.

VU Sponsors