Become a Patron!

Help making a e liquid

gt_thegame

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I tried to get the available flavours but international vendors do not delivered the particular flavour that I need.

I did manage to get a drinking concentrate of that flavour. Can I use that drinking concentrate to make an e liquid? Please tell me how and what all tips can you give me for making this.

Also, can I make a pure VG based liquid? Please tell me as I am a noob in making flavors and this will be my first cocktail. So any and all tips will be awesome :)

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I did manage to get a drinking concentrate of that flavour.

Usually they've got "other things" added so not to safe for the Lungs.
Pure VG is OK but you'll need to add maybe 5% Distilled Water to thin it.
Where you located?

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you say what country you live in and tell us what flavor(s) you are having trouble finding, perhaps somebody here could help you find a vendor that will ship them to you.

gt_thegame

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm located in India... Mainly looking for Ribena flavor. I wanted to make it using drinking black currant flavour... But since it may have unsafe stuff. I should not try making it.

Can someone tell me how I can buy ribena flavour and get it shipped to India?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Closest I have seen is a Black Currant with Ribena using Google for a search. Found it on Rainbow Vapes if that helps.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry I did not look further into it in terms of shipping but maybe you can find something similar or use the ingredients to make your own clone. Being it is kind of an unusual flavor you might have a hard time finding a vendor for it.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ribena is just a blackcurrent syrup (loads of sweetener). So you might see if any of your suppliers have a blackcurrent flavor! Where do you usually buy concentrates from?

I sometimes make my juice with 90% VG. Any higher than that and you'll need to add either distilled water or PG.

gt_thegame

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ribena is just a blackcurrent syrup (loads of sweetener). So you might see if any of your suppliers have a blackcurrent flavor! Where do you usually buy concentrates from?

I sometimes make my juice with 90% VG. Any higher than that and you'll need to add either distilled water or PG.
I have never purchased any concentrates... They are not really available locally so that's why wanted to know if I can make an e liquid with a drinking juice concentrate or if some supplier would ship here without charging a bomb for it...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would suggest only using concentrates for e-Liquids if you want to make your own. Only use concentrates that are meant to be used for e-Liquids and inhaling. Safe for digesting is not the same as safe to inhale. Just my opinion and not based on any factual information. Vape Safe and Be Happy.

gt_thegame

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would suggest only using concentrates for e-Liquids if you want to make your own. Only use concentrates that are meant to be used for e-Liquids and inhaling. Safe for digesting is not the same as safe to inhale. Just my opinion and not based on any factual information. Vape Safe and Be Happy.
Thanks for the info

VU Sponsors