Become a Patron!

Help me quit the cancer sticks

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anyone familiar with just the very basics of what is or isn't representative of the true high wattage vaping style can see from a distance the fact you never really gave it much of a fair shot.

And here we'll go in circles splitting hairs too. Fair is a very subjective term, what you consider fair might not be what @gsmit1 considers fair, may not be what I consider fair. Still no call for you to call me a liar and say I had not tried. As I said enjoy the swim.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And here we'll go in circles splitting hairs too. Fair is a very subjective term, what you consider fair might not be what @gsmit1 considers fair, may not be what I consider fair. Still no call for you to call me a liar and say I had not tried. As I said enjoy the swim.
Then prove that you're not a liar. I know... asking you to prove it isn't exactly fair, but hey, fair is a very subjective term........ ?

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@gsmit1

Please navigate to 10:16 in the video below, continue watching it to 10:40 and... then let's have a talk about what fair means. ?

nethanpaul

Member For 2 Years
The National Cancer Institute further notes that CBD might improve absorption or boost the effectiveness of several cancer-treating medications. According to a review of the literature published in 2019, multiple research have found that CBD extracts may assist to lower cancer cell viability and stop cancer cells from proliferating.

VU Sponsors