Become a Patron!

dingavinga

Member For 1 Year
Hey guys, my setup is a Wismec Predator 228 mod with a Dead Rabbit RDA. I have a 0.68ohm unidentified kanthal, single coil build in there and am using it at 15W. Whenever I wick it, i have to rewick it after half a day. Im using 100% organic, unbleached cotton. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or how I can improve my wicking?

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Hello and welcome to VU. What juice are you using? Flavor and vg/pg please.

dingavinga

Member For 1 Year
Pics of your current wick would be helpful, and only 15w from a dead rabbit? Are you even getting vapor from that?
Its chucking vapor. Because its a higher guage build. I made a 0.68 ohm coil from the kanthal used in electronic heaters . The clouds arent massive but are quite decent. I can do a double ospam for 20 seconds with only one puff but it needs wicking after like half a day although i drip after every 10-15 puffs.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah pics would help. Coil size and position as well as wicking would make it easier for VU to figure out the problem.

The Dead Rabbit is designed more for dual coils. That said, part of the problem could be with the single coil itself. With the coil sitting in the middle of the build deck it sits further away from the airflow slots than a dual coil set up would be so the single coil isn't getting directly hit with the incoming air like the dual coils would be because the dual coils would be placed much closer to the airflow slots.

dingavinga

Member For 1 Year
Yeah pics would help. Coil size and position as well as wicking would make it easier for VU to figure out the problem.

The Dead Rabbit is designed more for dual coils. That said, part of the problem could be with the single coil itself. With the coil sitting in the middle of the build deck it sits further away from the airflow slots than a dual coil set up would be so the single coil isn't getting directly hit with the incoming air like the dual coils would be because the dual coils would be placed much closer to the airflow slots.
ohh yes ill try that. thanks

VU Sponsors