Become a Patron!

Help with information on Geek Vapes GBOX S100

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello all! I am really curious and tried googling everywhere on an information on the capacity of the Squonker Bottle it comes with. Also, i would like to know if i can fit a Lukkos Silk with a capacity of 6.8ml or even a Cappy with a capacity of 8.5ml.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Lukkos or cappy would not be able to attach - Geekvape is using the same bottles as the Kanger 160

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Oh yea, the bottles are 7 ml

IMG_0823.JPG

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thats a bummer, was gonna get the GBOX 100 if it was able to fit a Lukkos or Cappy. Thanks for verifying the capacity though :) Hmm.. How would the Cappy or Lukkos fit the Wraith Squonker mod by The Council Of Vapor? In general, what mods would fit the Lukkos and Cappy bottles?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thats a bummer, was gonna get the GBOX 100 if it was able to fit a Lukkos or Cappy. Thanks for verifying the capacity though :) Hmm.. How would the Cappy or Lukkos fit the Wraith Squonker mod by The Council Of Vapor? In general, what mods would fit the Lukkos and Cappy bottles?

Definitely not the Wraith, lol

Has a similar setup for the bottle but it is proprietary

The Lost Vape Drone will definitely take a Lukkos - if you can find one

There just aren't a lot of regulated squonkers out there and it seems most have proprietary bottle systems :eek:

Now if you are willing to go mech....the vast majority will take a Lukkos

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah i see. I had the Drone in mind but i guess this increases the chance of motivating me to get a Drone just because of Lukkos. I heard generic squonk bottles like the Kanger 160 bottles are not that great and i have to keep buying more until they degrade, is that true?

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If anything, i might just get the GBOX 100 for now until i upgrade and get a Lost Vapes Drone. Do you have any other suggestions on bottles to get thats better than Kanger 160 bottles?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
If anything, i might just get the GBOX 100 for now until i upgrade and get a Lost Vapes Drone. Do you have any other suggestions on bottles to get thats better than Kanger 160 bottles?

Right now, I personally do not know of any substitute bottles for the Kanger - you might wanna ask in the bonkers thread, but I'm fairly certain on that

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right now, I personally do not know of any substitute bottles for the Kanger - you might wanna ask in the bonkers thread, but I'm fairly certain on that
Ahh the Kanger bottles.
Been using them since January and had one go bad with a little crack in it.
Vape at least 3 bottles of juice daily in my Dripbox 160.

Soft they are not, work they do.

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ahh the Kanger bottles.
Been using them since January and had one go bad with a little crack in it.
Vape at least 3 bottles of juice daily in my Dripbox 160.

Soft they are not, work they do.

Ohhhh. So the other 2 bottles are still going good for 6 months? It takes at least 6 months or lets say the life span of a kanger bottle is 6 months or so? Also i have to confirm this so i dont get confused, you clean your kanger bottle by just rinsing it without using dish soap? If you want to change the flavor, you just rinse with water without dish soap?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohhhh. So the other 2 bottles are still going good for 6 months? It takes at least 6 months or lets say the life span of a kanger bottle is 6 months or so? Also i have to confirm this so i dont get confused, you clean your kanger bottle by just rinsing it without using dish soap? If you want to change the flavor, you just rinse with water without dish soap?
Yep just rinse well. I only rinse mine out when changing flavors.
Yep over 6 months on my second bottle.
Bought 20 of the suckers from FT should be good for years.
$5.70 for 10 at FT.

The stoppers are great, you can take filled bottles in an 18650 battery box and just swap bottles out.

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah thats nice. Looks like im going with the GBOX S100 for now and when the time comes for me to upgrade, ill get a way beefier high end Squonker :)

VU Sponsors