Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What mg. do you use? I've had a bunch of people that have sent me boxes of 3, 12 I'm a little low on the 3 and 16. I use 24 most the time but I have a tank.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
24 mgs? I tried someones 24 mgs and i almost passed out lol. I vape 6mgs. I have some juice but they arent anything great. Theyre my backup in between orders

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah wow 24mg. I never tried that before lol. When I started vaping I was vaping 12mg. After a couple weeks I went down to 6mg and that's where I have remained and I am totally cig free :) almost 1 year and 9 months

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I was smoke free 2 yrs. July 12 and haven't wanted and can't stand the smell of a cigarette. They tried to start me out on 18mg but I went back and said this just isn't doing it for me so she bumped me up to a 24mg and that's pretty much where I've been ever since. I do use 18 mg some but my nerves stay so messed up all the time I'm afraid to go any lower I might hurt someone. Lol! I'm trying to dabble a little in dripping and if I start that I will go down. I have a pretty good size box a friend sent me with 12mg for dripping.

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
24 mgs? I tried someones 24 mgs and i almost passed out lol. I vape 6mgs. I have some juice but they arent anything great. Theyre my backup in between orders
I don't think I have any 6's. I will have to check.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah if you do feel weary on lowering definitely try 12mg. Like I said that's where I started. Give it a week or 2 and see how you feel. I mean yu did quit smoking right? Can't be any harder than that ;) just think of this.....cigarettes are harder to quit then ****** is. Food for thought.

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah if you do feel weary on lowering definitely try 12mg. Like I said that's where I started. Give it a week or 2 and see how you feel. I mean yu did quit smoking right? Can't be any harder than that ;) just think of this.....cigarettes are harder to quit then ****** is. Food for thought.
That's really an awesome idea! If I cut my 24mg nic, then I would have double the juice. I've got a whole brand new bottle of 0 nic in my drawer but I've already told this one lady I would send her some of my 0 nic but I have a plenty of the 0 nic I have 240ml bottle.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Special shout out to all of the repeat customers this month! I was just told that a considerable amount of you have ordered twice already! How cool is that! That and all of this amazing feedback and support from you guys totally makes all this hard work worth it. I just wanted to take a moment to express gratitude.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
@lovinvape the only reason hermetic steam goes up to 18mg was because SO many people were asking about it. On principle, the samples that we sent people with those orders were 12mg. I am personally (my opinion, not necessarily that of Hermetic Steam as a whole) of the opinion that the most addicting part of analogue cigarettes is not the nicotine, but the other crap they put in cigarettes i.e. MAOI inhibitors, formaldehyde etc... sure, nicotine in e liquid helps make the transition easier, especially at higher doses... but once you've made the transition... you might be surprised how easy it is to cut back your nic level... especially if you find a juice you enjoy.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1a402317a6c287996a0b01f777080c5d.jpg

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Damn.. you got the 666th reply! are you the Illuminati?

rckVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vaping on Emerald today......
The caramel is delish. Don't taste the apples so much. Which is fine IMO the caramel is where it's at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Vaping on Emerald today......
The caramel is delish. Don't taste the apples so much. Which is fine IMO the caramel is where it's at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The apple should be more present as time goes on.. we recently made some adjustments to that recipe...it takes a week or two for everything to come together :) Glad you are enjoying it!

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
YAY! (we are changing the name soon btw) 3 for 3!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Skeye? The android app for stargazing?

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got this bad boy today! I'll wick it up and see how it goes with some blonde

ef98ba3e5ce10df2cd74dd49c5b81c94.jpg

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
d3746de4cc8b8f311f7b742fb6d19f1b.jpg

9 wraps with koh gen doh cotton pushing .5 ohm on 26g kanthal. I can't really get lower ohm with this mod. I'm going to get a mech soon so I can build under .3 but for now this guy is chucking and flavourful!

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My coolfire only goes to 40 watts so I put it on my kbox mini and bumped it up to 49.5watts and man, that flavor and cloud. Mmm mmm mmmmmmmmm. I've always been a brunette man, but that blonde, I'd marry that if I wasn't already married haha

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
70w is my go to. I like a warm vape. I use 20g kanthal dual 6 wrap at .11 or .12 ohms. To me that's my sweet spot.

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like a more cooler vape with a lot or airflow. I may drop down to a 24g 6-8 wrap when I get a mech mod

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm sub ohming right now lol using the subtank mini with .5 occ vertical coil and I use my other isub tank with .5 horizontal coil

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol what I mean is lower than .3

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ohh no not yet. I don't have the machines to go that low

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah yes true. It's definitely interesting going into that realm :)

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The kbox mini only goes to .3 max and the coolfire is a .2 but I don't have the kanthal for such a low resistance. I need something like a 20g, right?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
22g and lower yeah...I mean you can with 24g but you'd have to use like 12-14 wraps and that's borderline stupid lol

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Or 24 or lower... Or is it higher lol the lower gauge wire the higher resistance I believe. Lol I'm very confusion

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I won't do more than 9 wraps. I prefer like 6-8 at a max

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Me too. That's why the lower the gauge the less wraps you need to achieve a lower ohm

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
But this koh gen doh cotton is amazing.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love me some Japanese cotton :)

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Next month = 10+ new flavors with new ones added daily\weekly. 15ml, 30ml, 60ml with options for plastic dropper bottles (by popular demand). New site that you will be able to set up an account and login to track your orders as well as a loyalty program and MORE

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Next month = 10+ new flavors with new ones added daily\weekly. 15ml, 30ml, 60ml with options for plastic dropper bottles (by popular demand). New site that you will be able to set up an account and login to track your orders as well as a loyalty program and MORE
YEAH SON!!!!

VU Sponsors