• Poll closed .

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
GG for a few hours...hold down the thread homies.

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@sev7777 You should have an email w a tracking number as well. And anyone else who is curious about their status... feel free to PM me or email me... unless you ordered yesterday... your order will have been shipped out today. :)
Got it this morning, thank you! I'm gonna keep an eye on it & if they lose it again, I'm gonna whoop some postal ass

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Got it this morning, thank you! I'm gonna keep an eye on it & if they lose it again, I'm gonna whoop some postal ass

If they lose it again... i'll drive it there myself

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Except if it's in Alaska

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
ha. The Alaska order got there... but some of the bottles were broken. First and only time that has happened:/ I resent that one with EXTRA bubble wrap.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah one of 300 hubs in NO lost mine too. Jersey awaits your arrival. Thanks

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
that bastard!

139408e14bf6467ba0f473f68bf2d672.jpg

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty sure every package in Ak at one point was in a puddle jumper plane....imagine all the booze that breaks in every flight...

ill vape some of my last Blonde in memory of all the lost ejuice in transit

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had to get in on this deal before it's over. E-mailed them and promptly received a response from Joshua - seems like @Hermetic Steam is kicking up a storm (no pun intended)... and takes PP too! Sounds like you can't go wrong with anything, but I picked Blondie, Magenta, Golden Dawn + Truffle Shuffle & Illuminutty... can't wait to get them in and see for myself what everyone's been raving about...

Oh, got any unicorn droppers left lying around? :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In the future they are trying to have options for plastic droppers :)

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, and the site still says this:

"While we offer free shipping this month on all orders over 30 dollars, for EVERY order we send you a free 15ml bottle of something other than what you ordered so you get some added value to your purchase..."

Might want to take out the bolded part otherwise you'd end up refunding shipping fees...

Lastly, I see FB, but no Twitter - am I just missing it?

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

"While we offer free shipping this month on all orders over 30 dollars, for EVERY order we send you a free 15ml bottle of something other than what you ordered so you get some added value to your purchase..."

Might want to take out the bolded part otherwise you'd end up refunding shipping fees...

I think that you pay for shipping but to make up for the $5 shipping you get a free bottle of 15ml juice. That's the way I see it. Either way, its still cheap and so do good. This juice rocks.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think that you pay for shipping but to make up for the $5 shipping you get a free bottle of 15ml juice. That's the way I see it. Either way, its still cheap and so do good. This juice rocks.

No, I understand that perfectly. What I'm saying is there's text on the site that can be contested, and it would be prudent for them to take it out before it causes confusion/request for refunds...

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No, I understand that perfectly. What I'm saying is there's text on the site that can be contested, and it would be prudent for them to take it out before it causes confusion/request for refunds...
Ahh I see. Yeah I understand that.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

The site has been changed. Thank you for pointing that out. We indeed changed that policy so we could begin to break even as opposed to losing money on every order so we could share our juice with the world. In the future, please feel free to come to US with any confusion... as you are aware...we are very responsive. No one has pointed it out yet and i think the general consensus has been that people feel they are getting a pretty good value in this promotion, however...If you feel cheated, i will see about getting your $5.25 refunded. You know my email :) Also, i will see if there are anymore unicorn dropper bottles laying around.

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
5.25 shipping is a good deal in my opinion

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Your order accidentally came my way instead Thanks hermetic steam :D

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
5.25 shipping is a good deal in my opinion

Since we are shipping glass bottles, they need to be in a box... as soon as next month there will be a plastic dropper option...and consequently a cheaper shipping option for said bottles. :)

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

www.facebook.com/hermeticsteam

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

Re: twitter .... Currently, no one at hermetic steam has anything to say that is less than 140 characters... this will most likely change at some point.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The site has been changed. Thank you for pointing that out. We indeed changed that policy so we could begin to break even as opposed to losing money on every order so we could share our juice with the world. In the future, please feel free to come to US with any confusion... as you are aware...we are very responsive. No one has pointed it out yet and i think the general consensus has been that people feel they are getting a pretty good value in this promotion, however...If you feel cheated, i will see about getting your $5.25 refunded. You know my email :) Also, i will see if there are anymore unicorn dropper bottles laying around.
Thanks for the prompt action. :)

I don't have any issues with the shipping charge... I read the change in Page 2 of this thread. I was merely pointing out the fact as if I was coming in from the outside and without any knowledge of VU. If I didn't know any better and read that shipping is free, I would complain and ask for a refund if I get charged. No one from VU would have pointed it out because we all *know* already... and that you, indeed, are definitely providing kick-ass bang for the buck with this promo. :)

Now about that unicorn dropper... LOL!

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Re: twitter .... Currently, no one at hermetic steam has anything to say that is less than 140 characters... this will most likely change at some point.
Oh, but you do. See that subject line in the OP? That's all you need. Throw in the site's URL for good measure and you're still under 140 chars. :)

Lots of vapers out there who don't belong to VU, and don't have FB - but they might be on Twitter. Besides, if you're going on forums and FB to promote your product, why not cover all your bases and include the little bird as well? IG might not be a bad idea either, since your bottles and labels look pretty cool... although that might be pushing it at this time.

Need someone to run your social media campaigns? ;)

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Oh, but you do. See that subject line in the OP? That's all you need. Throw in the site's URL for good measure and you're still under 140 chars. :)

Lots of vapers out there who don't belong to VU, and don't have FB - but they might be on Twitter. Besides, if you're going on forums and FB to promote your product, why not cover all your bases and include the little bird as well? IG might not be a bad idea either, since your bottles and labels look pretty cool... although that might be pushing it at this time.

Need someone to run your social media campaigns? ;)

:) Thanks! You are absolutely right...we will look into these things.
Cheers.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
What are the flavor profiles for Enocian, Goetia, and Truffle Shuffle? Looking to place another order.

So glad you are enjoying your first order!
Enochian: "A sweet and fiery cinnamon red hot inhale with a splash of blueberry, strawberry and acai berry to balance it out. This juice conjures up an angelic experience."
Goetia: "Imagine eating a handful of your favorite chewy and crunchy rainbow colored candy and washing it down with a refreshing glass of fruit punch. Goetia is the perfect amount of sweet n sour and an ideal summer all day vape."
Truffle Shuffle: "Imagine mixing your favorite chocolate hazlenut spread into a blender with some sweet cream, milk and vanilla ice cream. "

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Alienware computer? ^

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Make me one thanks!

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Give me $800 and I will lol

mrmoodz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So glad you are enjoying your first order!
Enochian: "A sweet and fiery cinnamon red hot inhale with a splash of blueberry, strawberry and acai berry to balance it out. This juice conjures up an angelic experience."
Goetia: "Imagine eating a handful of your favorite chewy and crunchy rainbow colored candy and washing it down with a refreshing glass of fruit punch. Goetia is the perfect amount of sweet n sour and an ideal summer all day vape."
Truffle Shuffle: "Imagine mixing your favorite chocolate hazlenut spread into a blender with some sweet cream, milk and vanilla ice cream. "
Excellent. They sound tasty. I received some Goetia with my order. They are all locked away steeping. I'm going to try them all again on Sunday.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh yeah sure. I'll break into a armored car and then wire over the mony...shouldn't be a problem ;)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The mod is cheap....not saying the quality...the price. I think it runs for around 50 on vapor joes site....kanger sub box kit

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Remember I don't know if you heard the story but I'm broke!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors