• Poll closed .

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
So my thoughts on the flavours. I'm using a mad hatter mini at 0.4 build at 45 watts. I'm using 6ml of nicotine at a 75/25 vg pg

Dorsia : Beautiful candy flavour, its sweet but not overly sweet. a perfect bled of the best candy. Vaping this reminds
me of being a kid and going to the store and shoveling all the best candy into my mouth for that awesome candy hit. It's absolutely
amazing. 10/10

Magenta : It's definitely an amazing vape. That fresh strawberry with ice cream is such a perfect blend. its like i picked a fresh strawberry and scooped some ice cream and put it in my mouth. The way the flavour swirls around my mouth is incredible. i love it. 10/10

Emerald : mmmm mmmm mmmmm this flavour is awesome! its like being being at a Halloween festival and getting those apples on a stick covered in caramel. the flavour is brilliant and the vapour is definitely there. If you want to eat a caramel covered apple but don't want the calories i recommend vaping this! 10/10

Figgy Stardust : boy o boy where do i begin with this one? its like christmas, to me this tastes like exactly like a oatmeal cookie. I'm absolutely in love with this one. it's perfect. tastes like mum made a fresh batch of cookies. mmmm mmmm 10/10

and lastly

Blonde : wow! just beautiful. the banana isn't overpowering. It's super smooth. It's amazing. 10/10

Amazing job @HermeticSteam

Andy! This is the highlight of my day! That's so awesome! You should leave this as a comment on our site! The site needs some love in the "review" section! So glad you approve! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Its going out Monday with a batch of other orders... you should have it by wed. It was beyond my control, i'm sorry :/

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No worries got excited yesterday when you said it would ship today lol

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Not everyday is perfect here. Still vapin on tho
7BAF51C3-8898-4452-98C4-69FD6A0ECACF-10050-0000021673E71DB0_zpsas64yzqi.jpg
Sick bike tony!

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
No worries got excited yesterday when you said it would ship today lol

We had to box like 50 orders this morning... just didn't get done in time for today's mail...and even if it went to the mail today it wouldn't ship till Monday anyhow...New Orleans has the laziest postal service in the world.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
W
Enjoying one's product selections and spreading the word if great but thinking there's such a thing as "one size fits all" is childish. I can't open a mod thread without seeing your copy pasta.

Dude... you've ejaculated your enthusiasm so hard and wide... I feel I might need a pregnancy test. :D
Well, i'm sure the hermetic steam team could find a clever name for your baby!

rckVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Customer service is top notch with Hermetic steam!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Enjoying one's p...blah blah blah....cy test. :D

What is is so great about this place is that most of us are here to help, but it seems like you are here to make us laugh. I truly thank you for that, I needed it.

Here you go @Jim_MDP this one is just for you !!!
74B1C160-E22B-4AB0-B389-79AC6F51B296-10050-00000259EF00DA88_zpsktrfcb2o.jpg

Im going to place another order right now in your honor, thanks again, you have truly been an inspiration :)

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What is is so great about this place is that most of us are here to help, but it seems like you are here to make us laugh. I truly thank you for that, I needed it.

Here you go @Jim_MDP this one is just for you !!!
74B1C160-E22B-4AB0-B389-79AC6F51B296-10050-00000259EF00DA88_zpsktrfcb2o.jpg

Im going to place another order right now in your honor, thanks again, you have truly been an inspiration :)
You should put a review on their site.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm so confused...

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm partially laughing cause I'm a bit drunk watching Waynes world 2 hahaha

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Anyone notice anything different about the menu section of our site?

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
^^^^^^BINGO!!!!! I have been waiting for these new flavors like a crazy person. I Kept saying "I dont know why im excited but ohh boy Its gunna be good" !!!

HAHA

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I cant wait to do the truffle shuffle.

Seriously cinnamon red hot blueberry, strawberry and acai berry where the heck do you guys come up with this deliciousness

Last edited:

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm vaping monkey fart....literally

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
@kw.tony...or whomever... I'm willing to bet if you did a Juice review that it would end up on our website...we are at over 10k hits for the month. (not bad for our first month!)

VU Sponsors