• 3 x 50ml for $30

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

edub

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've not ordered yet, but keep coming this thread and being tempted as such a good deal

I think I have flavors narrowed down, I am curious about the golden dawn, not had a orange vape before, but sounds pretty good with chocolate, anyone got that one yet?

Got the golden dawn with my order - love it. Great mild unsweetened cocoa/rich chocolate taste with a very subtle orange... In my subtank mini anyway. Excellent as a stand-alone, but as I always enjoy doing, I mixed it with another one - magenta - the result is pretty incredibly good!

edub

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
As a follow-up, I also got the 93 with my order, and damn that is something special. A real achievement that goes well beyond any other tobacco-based juices I've tried!

I'll be ordering again in the next few days so that I can get acquainted with this knockout blonde I keep reading about...

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Hermetic Steam....I haven't received my $20.25 refund. Any chance maybe it is in the process with my bank? And also I was charged an extra dollar separately.

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Hermetic Steam....I haven't received my $20.25 refund. Any chance maybe it is in the process with my bank? And also I was charged an extra dollar separately.
I know in my previous experience it could take up to a week to get it back. Maybe it's the same in your case. No stress, it'll come.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No stress just curious :)

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well breaks over, back to work. Oh by the way @CTFX you were right about eBay.... That's all I'm saying. From now on, vender only.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@andy17s it's always a hit or miss bro. Usually if something is too good it's too good to be true ;)

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I heard that. I ended up going with a vendor. Well I Best be back to work. This mess ain't going to clean itself. Although I wish it would...

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Golden Dawn was very good, however, the other 4 bottles orders continued to smell and taste like perfume after 2 weeks of steeping.

That doesn't sound right. I'm sorry you're not happy. Shoot me an email and i'll see if we can remake those flavors for you or get you 4 different ones on the house. [email protected]

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
It has been processed on our end...please keep me updated.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok cool just making sure. What was the 1 dollar charge though?

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Got the golden dawn with my order - love it. Great mild unsweetened cocoa/rich chocolate taste with a very subtle orange... In my subtank mini anyway. Excellent as a stand-alone, but as I always enjoy doing, I mixed it with another one - magenta - the result is pretty incredibly good!

YAY! Sounds like you got a batch of the new recipe...i think its great too! So glad you are enjoying it.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
As a follow-up, I also got the 93 with my order, and damn that is something special. A real achievement that goes well beyond any other tobacco-based juices I've tried!

I'll be ordering again in the next few days so that I can get acquainted with this knockout blonde I keep reading about...

ALOT of work was put into 93 to get it right...it seems to be a favorite among those who like tobacco flavors. Its rather sophisticated in my opinion and is at its best after a week or two steeping. All of the flavors really come together nicely. We have a variation on 93 with undertones of blueberry instead of apple that will come out eventually.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
55b3b6ff258817c875399605102777b2.jpg
I can't believe it took this long for someone to comment on this! Bravo! lol. Wait till you see our shirts... they say "all of our products were tested on martians" on the back.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Ok cool just making sure. What was the 1 dollar charge though?
That is something with the payment processor. A few people have made comment to that affect and said that it automatically gets put back on the card. That is not our doing, i believe its some kind of security measure...annoying nonetheless.

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Don't you worry @HermeticSteam I have not a single bad thing to say about you guys. You rock!

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brought a pretty Blonde out with me on a quick break today, running low on her I might have to order up some more soon. This and Magenta are both almost out :(

71CB9B1F-58EF-448B-B1F5-A9D2BA891601-6577-000000CB8A82E8D6_zps5gfcdfzy.jpg

Brought some @Whiskey with me too

D6E4C5B3-5D26-4296-940B-051D754C39D1-6577-000000CB81932F27_zpsofwx4slp.jpg

Last edited:

mrmoodz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got my order in the mail. I live in AZ and it's 100+ outside. The juice is warm. Do you think it withstood 4 hours in the mailbox?

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Just got my order in the mail. I live in AZ and it's 100+ outside. The juice is warm. Do you think it withstood 4 hours in the mailbox?

If anything... that would help along the steeping process...if i were you i'd loosen up the caps to let a little air in and wait for the liquid to get back to room temperature. Glad you got your order! Keep us posted.

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm still yet to try them. I'm waiting for tomorrow. It's been hard but it'll be worth it

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I'm still yet to try them. I'm waiting for tomorrow. It's been hard but it'll be worth it
Well hopefully we'll hit a home run with at least ONE! I know you're going to enjoy Dorsia!

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I'm also curious to get some feedback at the 6mg nic level...so keep us posted :)

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I absolutely will. I'll do a full review of all the flavors I try on here if you like

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol I'm sure I'll like em all

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I absolutely will. I'll do a full review of all the flavors I try on here if you like
No, of course id like that. It would be good for other people too... and we are happy to take constructive criticism as well.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can't wait to get my 5 flavors :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Of course they are hard at work with processing mine :)

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Of course they are hard at work with processing mine :)
Yours should be in the mail tomorrow :) Your bottles are steeping overnight and then they are off to you!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You guys are rockstars!

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Truth be told, I have had a few LUCKY friends getting some of my beloved Hermetic Juice , it may or may not be the reason Im running low on some of them. Also my subox was drinking and got on the wrong rig....

9150C08C-4611-405F-90B4-A0A6D0063EEE-6577-0000010D0CA0561C_zps42dsuxm5.jpg

Last edited:

mrmoodz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am really digging the Magenta. My Wotofo Sapor came in the mail and I threw a quick 24g kanthal .4 ohm dual coil build and I went through a quarter of the magenta. Strawberries and cream for days.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"spam troll pimp"

I am humbled, such an honor !!! I want to put this on a bumper sticker or get it embroidered on a ball cap.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I am really digging the Magenta. My Wotofo Sapor came in the mail and I threw a quick 24g kanthal .4 ohm dual coil build and I went through a quarter of the magenta. Strawberries and cream for days.

Sick set up moodz! Glad you like magenta too!!

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Tony's been such a spam troll pimpin' the stuff for three weeks, I just placed an order. :D

Hopin' Saturday's a work day. :p
Haha. Tony is our og number one fan! And yes...we are gonna try and get caught up with all of our orders today and get them ALL shipped out today/Monday...so you picked a good day to order! Thanks for giving us a shot...lmk if u have any questions :)

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Tony's been such a spam troll pimpin' the stuff for three weeks, I just placed an order. :D

Hopin' Saturday's a work day. :p
Haha. Tony is our og number one fan! And yes...we are gonna try and get caught up with all of our orders today and get them ALL shipped out today/Monday...so you picked a good day to order! Thanks for giving us a shot...lmk if u have any questions :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Answered my shipping question ^

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So my thoughts on the flavours. I'm using a mad hatter mini at 0.4 build at 45 watts. I'm using 6ml of nicotine at a 75/25 vg pg

Dorsia : Beautiful candy flavour, its sweet but not overly sweet. a perfect bled of the best candy. Vaping this reminds
me of being a kid and going to the store and shoveling all the best candy into my mouth for that awesome candy hit. It's absolutely
amazing. 10/10

Magenta : It's definitely an amazing vape. That fresh strawberry with ice cream is such a perfect blend. its like i picked a fresh strawberry and scooped some ice cream and put it in my mouth. The way the flavour swirls around my mouth is incredible. i love it. 10/10

Emerald : mmmm mmmm mmmmm this flavour is awesome! its like being being at a Halloween festival and getting those apples on a stick covered in caramel. the flavour is brilliant and the vapour is definitely there. If you want to eat a caramel covered apple but don't want the calories i recommend vaping this! 10/10

Figgy Stardust : boy o boy where do i begin with this one? its like christmas, to me this tastes like exactly like a oatmeal cookie. I'm absolutely in love with this one. it's perfect. tastes like mum made a fresh batch of cookies. mmmm mmmm 10/10

and lastly

Blonde : wow! just beautiful. the banana isn't overpowering. It's super smooth. It's amazing. 10/10

Amazing job @HermeticSteam

Last edited:

VU Sponsors