• 10 x 15ml for $30

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • 15 x 10ml for $30

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 3 x 50ml for $30

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This stuff is legit. I got the magenta, azure, emerald, illuminutty, and the fig Newtony one. It came in about 6 days to california. I currently have the azure in an Atlantis tank. It's great now and will only get better I'm sure. I dripped all the flavors I received out of the mail and the standouts for me were magenta, emerald, and azure. Illuminutty may need a few days but it already reminds me of one of the flavors from 5 pawns. Really complex juice. WILL BUY AGAIN. RECOMMEND TO ANYONE ON THE FENCE.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
This stuff is legit. I got the magenta, azure, emerald, illuminutty, and the fig Newtony one. It came in about 6 days to california. I currently have the azure in an Atlantis tank. It's great now and will only get better I'm sure. I dripped all the flavors I received out of the mail and the standouts for me were magenta, emerald, and azure. Illuminutty may need a few days but it already reminds me of one of the flavors from 5 pawns. Really complex juice. WILL BUY AGAIN. RECOMMEND TO ANYONE ON THE FENCE.
So glad you are enjoying them!

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So much WIN in this photo....magenta might as well be a new ADV too....

57C8AA6E-94DF-4BC0-9848-BAE03F63CD8C-8379-000002A457636532_zps68vtnwxq.jpg

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
So much WIN in this photo....magenta might as well be a new ADV too....

57C8AA6E-94DF-4BC0-9848-BAE03F63CD8C-8379-000002A457636532_zps68vtnwxq.jpg
Magenta seems to be an all around favorite...glad everyone is loving their Hermetic Steam!

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would love to try or check out the website for Craft E-Juice but I can't find it online. If anyone could give me a link, I would be very grateful! Thanks!

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
You should have got an email from usps...im gonna go find your tracking number and email it to you right now....

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Which flavor to release next... a chocolate hazelnut (nutella) milkshake or a skittles/starburst flavor...

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I will take a nice sample of that. Thank you! Lol I'm just kidding....well kind of hahhahah
If you've placed an order and it hasn't gone out yet...i will make that happen.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haven't ordered from you guys yet....remember the credit card debacle? ;)

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Haven't ordered from you guys yet....remember the credit card debacle? ;)
ahhh...have you tried paypal? If you'd like to place an order this week ill make sure it happens one way or the other. just lmk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
During the week I'll put in for an order....I don't really like PayPal....you guys should really fix that issue though....but yeah I'll pay as a guest.

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sure your Chocolate Hazelnut will be good, but I'll cast my vote for more tobacco-based flavors along the lines of 93. You did such a great job with that flavor that I'd be first in line to buy variations on that theme. The complexity of it is just delightful. Plus, you won't have to spend time thinking of names -- just have 94, 95, 96.....

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I'm sure your Chocolate Hazelnut will be good, but I'll cast my vote for more tobacco-based flavors along the lines of 93. You did such a great job with that flavor that I'd be first in line to buy variations on that theme. The complexity of it is just delightful. Plus, you won't have to spend time thinking of names -- just have 94, 95, 96.....
LOL +1

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We actually have a whole line of tobacco flavors that will be released in due time :)

Excellent!! I'll be keeping an eye out for them. I'm finding I'm vaping more and more tobacco flavors. Moved away from them a couple of years ago in favor of fruits and bakery, but am finding that I really enjoy them again. Perhaps my tastes have changed; perhaps the tobacco flavors have gotten better than they were in the past.

Now, when you say "due time" you mean next week, right? :D

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, so Ill just take BOTH...does that work??

I was out puffin on Magenta on the town last night...soo nice, had all sorts of people ask about it..

even people that didnt vape, they said "Wow, that stuff really smells good" so needless to say i was teaching A LOT of people about how healthy vaping really is...hopefully that might spread and they might tell a friend or at least not perpetuate the vape madness that is going on. Last night was a good night, thanks Hermetic Steam

5E63C823-6EA7-4EC3-8CF8-970F871ADC14-3491-00000210402B47BF_zpsvlzvacno.jpg

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah, so Ill just take BOTH...does that work??

I was out puffin on Magenta on the town last night...soo nice, had all sorts of people ask about it..

even people that didnt vape, they said "Wow, that stuff really smells good" so needless to say i was teaching A LOT of people about how healthy vaping really is...hopefully that might spread and they might tell a friend or at least not perpetuate the vape madness that is going on. Last night was a good night, thanks Hermetic Steam

5E63C823-6EA7-4EC3-8CF8-970F871ADC14-3491-00000210402B47BF_zpsvlzvacno.jpg

Thats SO great! This is why we we do what we do. :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got to admit I'm a bit jelly I haven't gotten any juice from you guys yet lol

Last edited:

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nutella milkshake is calling my name lol

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
We are designing stickers and voting on the names for both of them today. :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Chazel Shake!

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Haha yeah..it DOES taste like nutella...but you can definitely taste the milkshake part too...

VU Sponsors