Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ealtman0528

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i haven't heard anyone talk about the Azure juice yet. But i just wanted to say that you get blueberry filling on the inhale and a slight cinnamon on the exhale. The cinnamon flavor is not overbearing either which is a good thing. It is a very nice flavor combo. It would be a nice vape during summer and fall. Just wanted to let everyone that may be reading this thread what the different flavors taste like. Can't wait to see new flavors develop with this company. Stay involved and keep up the great work! Vape on!

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
i haven't heard anyone talk about the Azure juice yet. But i just wanted to say that you get blueberry filling on the inhale and a slight cinnamon on the exhale. The cinnamon flavor is not overbearing either which is a good thing. It is a very nice flavor combo. It would be a nice vape during summer and fall. Just wanted to let everyone that may be reading this thread what the different flavors taste like. Can't wait to see new flavors develop with this company. Stay involved and keep up the great work! Vape on!

Thanks! Azure is one my favorites! It just gets better with time too! So glad you are happy so far!

Last edited:

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tastes like monkey poop...he said that

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So it started a normal gorgeous and HOT day in the Keys...working at the rental...
93DD3A23-F853-4523-9D02-71342810626F-22244-00000AEB8B086C13_zpsaf6f1b29.jpg

Got to hang out at the pool after a quick valve job, and get my exercise at the same time, grease still under my nails...

full%2010_zpsfzbzidue.jpg

After that I needed to go my favorite food truck called Garbos Grill to get some nom noms..when i had my Iphone Repair store downtown, I ate here 6 days a week...not even kidding. Pulled up and had to park here cause there was no other places, they might know me there so it was okay :)

9B2B62B0-DCED-4CA2-ACBA-F3C19466543B-9317-0000042321D76F49_zpsbznlk6ht.jpg

2E0ACAA7-406B-41E9-B84D-2AD305EC56DF-9317-000004202178F638_zpsuyin620p.jpg

Anyhow, they just moved in the back of a really slick place just off Duval street called Grunts. Quiet and peaceful, the #beerandburrito is pretty much a staple in my life, come here and find out for yourself...

1D46700D-FB2B-4BC8-B955-9C66EB8F2EFF-9317-000004358BE586BF_zpsjy6l0sxe.jpg

I was waiting for my food puffing on my new favorite Hermetic Steam Magenta when a big group of people came in...i noticed something in her hands that caught my eye :)

368472BB-6D26-4E9F-B961-1186EBB41CA3-9317-0000041F077D7F08_zps9hjcfaqq.jpg

They are doing family things and tending to the little one....I walk by her to get my delicious burrito and instantly notice a familiar sight and said "nice subtank" and it sparked a fantastic 30 minuet conversation!

I believe 100000% If we were nasty cancer stick smokers, we would have coughed as we choked up nasty tar and bitched about how expensive a pack was, or whatever those smelly (but still good)people do these days, and we would have had to do it OUTSIDE of the food area. No massive clouds here, we were both low key and keeping it easy. We got what we needed and didn't offend anyone at all :)

Its funny how such a small thing like saying "nice subtank" could bring on such a liberating and fantastic conversation that was truly powerful. No wonder the cigarette companies are doing their very best to spear us. This kind of power can really spark a movement. Thats why they are fighting tooth&nail to ostracize us and make it look like we are the bad people....

"I am a miracle made up of particles, and in this existence, I'll stay persistent, I'll make a difference, and I will have lived it. Aloha, ke akua, kuleana"

84DC613C-92CC-4BF1-9949-621EDB312A04-5471-000002917D46BB92_zpsavgfelkc.jpg

Sunset from the other day look at the Island of Sugarloaf, mm19:)

Haters gunna hate, but us vapers are still gunna vape !

Last edited:

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
OOOOOOHHHH BOY........what a Monday.....

So it started a normal gorgeous and HOT day in Key West

Got to hang out at the pool, and get my exercise at the same time.

full%2010_zpsfzbzidue.jpg

After that I needed to go my favorite food truck called Garbos Grill..when i had my Iphone Repair store downtown, I ate here 6 days a week...not even kidding. Pulled up and had to park here cause there was no other places, they might know me there so it was okay :)

9B2B62B0-DCED-4CA2-ACBA-F3C19466543B-9317-0000042321D76F49_zpsbznlk6ht.jpg

2E0ACAA7-406B-41E9-B84D-2AD305EC56DF-9317-000004202178F638_zpsuyin620p.jpg

Anyhow, they just moved in the back of a really slick place just off Duval street called Grunts. Quiet and peaceful the beer and a burrito is pretty much a staple in my life, come here and find out for yourself...

I was waiting for my food puffing on my new favorite Magenta (go figure) when a big group of people came in...i noticed something in her hands that caught my eye :)

368472BB-6D26-4E9F-B961-1186EBB41CA3-9317-0000041F077D7F08_zps9hjcfaqq.jpg

They are doing family things and tending to the little one....I walk by her and say "nice subtank" and it sparked a fantastic 30 minuet conversation.

I believe 100000% If we were nasty cancer stick smokers, we would have coughed as we choked up nasty tar and bitched about how expensive a pack was, or whatever those smelly people do these days :)

Its funny how such a small thing like saying "nice subtank" could bring on such a liberating and fantastic conversation that was powerful. No wonder the cigarette companies are doing their very best to spear us. This kind of power can really spark a movement. Thats why they are fighting tooth and nail to make it look like we are bad people....

"I am a miracle made up of particles, and in this existence, I'll stay persistent, I'll make a difference, and I will have lived it. Aloha, ke akua, kuleana"

84DC613C-92CC-4BF1-9949-621EDB312A04-5471-000002917D46BB92_zpsavgfelkc.jpg

sunset from the other day here :)

Haters gunna hate, but us vapers are still gunna vape !

Also...Very beautifully put. Bravo. :)

Retro_gamer420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I never did get an email with tracking or what not but I did receive my order in 5 days and have to say I am more than impressed with the 5 bottles I received. I can't wait for the iluminutty to steep it's good now but can see the full potential. The dorsia sampler I got is to die for I can't wait for it to be available.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a bottle sitting in the cupboard steeping a little longer... Thinking about vaping it is making my mouth water..

Retro_gamer420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That dorsia has people that I vape around asking me about it all the time! I have to keep it away from work till I can direct my coworkers to buy it.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Man I'm usually not a fruit flavor kind of vape guy. But all I keep seeing and hearing is that it's sooooo good. So I guess tomorrow I'm gonna have to grab some of it lol

Retro_gamer420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's sooooo worth it and all there other flavors are amazing

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hahaha I guess I will have to. Thanks for the peer pressure everyone! Much appreciated lol

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't wait to try them. I have 5 bottles sitting, waiting... But my Patience will be worth it

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Sorry I have neglected the thread today guys...we are a small team and we had to give people a day off so I was in the lab making juice all day :) SO glad everyone is happy!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No days off!!!! Slave labor!!! Must produce excellent juice!!! No excuses!!! Lol jk

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
That dorsia has people that I vape around asking me about it all the time! I have to keep it away from work till I can direct my coworkers to buy it.

SO glad you are loving your vape so far! BTW Dorsia IS available as a 30ml now :)

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
No days off!!!! Slave labor!!! Must produce excellent juice!!! No excuses!!! Lol jk

HAHA well I HAVEN'T had a day off...but i love my work so...it's not a problem :)

Retro_gamer420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My magenta is dwindling and the emerald won't make it long lol. I can't wait for this Nutella milkshake

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then what are you doing here dilly dallying, get your butt back to work !!! hahahah

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
All of the shipments that went out today shipped out with a sample of our new flavor called Goetia... it should be on the site later this week...it tastes like Hawaiian punch with a skittles exhale/aftertaste... really good stuff... the Nutella milkshake one is gonna be out by the end of the week we are just making some final quality assurances and taste tests.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Then what are you doing here dilly dallying, get your butt back to work !!! hahahah

hey! I single highhandedly made over 100 bottles... one by one today!

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
^ Ill admit, you are a stronger man then me, I am almost out of Magenta and Blonde...#firstworldproblems

29ABF152-FD56-4EAC-9E5C-06CCF0D70263-27575-000006781E0D1C7D_zpspgppiv0e.jpg
Nice sub mini, I got the black version.

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm moving to New Orleans hahah

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Already booked a ticket lol

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Me and my wife can't stop laughing. This is gold.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sleep is for the weak. Must make more juice! !!!!!

VU Sponsors