• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah big time. I mean I can taste them. It's just not as good to me anymore. Ughhh!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh god no I can't lol

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
See if the transition helps out

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My tank sucks bro

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Although. I haven't changed my coils out in a month or so. Maybe that's the culprit (RDA)

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Of course man. I change mine once a week regardless lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Perhaps I will do that shortly. I'm meticulous though so it will take me a bit lol

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning from Australia! Man this goetia is going down so fine.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine still tastes like windex lol....kind of pisses me off. Maybe I just got a bad batch :(

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yup just tried it again. This is really bad :(

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hmm could possibly be a bad batch.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's what I'm thinking bro. Unfortunately there's nothing more I can do to make this flavor any good. So I guess it will just have to go on the sidelines for aesthetics :(

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome back man. You have a good time up there with our super friendly neighbors?

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A blast. Everyone is so nice lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did you have any poutine? :)

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I did not but they have poutine flavored potato chips lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You sir are a sinner! Lol....that is one of their main staples theres. I went there to see the Niagara Falls and had to hit up one of the diners. Had some poutine and it was life changing. My inner fat person craved it for weeks afterwards lol

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh I have had it before it is quite delicious

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not too bad tired from the driving but doing alright. Need to get more help to fill all the orders. Got to build the empire

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Not too bad tired from the driving but doing alright. Need to get more help to fill all the orders. Got to build the empire
Aint THAT the truth. If we were to hire any more people atm, we'd have to raise prices which i don't want to do...if things keep going this well for the next month or two...we should be able to though :)

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got to keep the orders coming in. Just saw people talking about your juice on the other site a minute ago.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Don't worry about it bro I'm just going to hold off for a while on ordering. I'm just a little deterred :(
I'm sorry to hear that. Please let me know if there is anything i can do.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe I need to get max vg. I really don't know. 75/25 seems thin and gunky on my coils. I shouldn't have to change my coils out every week. I hate to complain about the juices. But no matter how long I steep them it still tastes the same :(

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Maybe I need to get max vg. I really don't know. 75/25 seems thin and gunky on my coils. I shouldn't have to change my coils out every week. I hate to complain about the juices. But no matter how long I steep them it still tastes the same :(
Well, i'm happy to send you some maxvg...pm me.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The juice is here, going to let air for 24 hours, but then what is good straight away and what needs to steep longer?

zXlg6qo.jpg

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
This question genuinely seems to be a matter of preference from what I've gathered from hundreds of peoples feedback thus far. of THOSE flavors, i would say that Figgy, truffle shuffle and skeye will need the longest steep...a few days to a week from the date on the back of the bottle...Dorsia, blonde and magenta should all be good to go...golden dawn should taste very great and over time the orange elements will become more prevelant...golden dawn is probably the most sophisticated of those IMO, taste it like you would a fin wine and try to get all of the different chocolate, cream and citrus elements...I'm glad you got your order...do a youtube review of your favorite and i'll credit your account for a free 60ml with your next (no minimum) order.:)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes definitely preference. For my skeye was good out the gate. It's a lovely blueberry pie vape. It isn't overbearing at all. When it steeps longer it gets better :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I will ask... I took a chance with the cinnamon Enochian but don't really get the red hots. Am I flavor deaf to it or does it need steep time? I'm just not familiar with the hot and/or spicy flavors.

Should go give the bottles a jiggle. :D
For me enochian tastes more like an apple pie filling. Red hots no...but I do taste cinnamon lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Taste is subjective...but if you try GNS Vapor - Grilled Grannies you would know exactly what I'd be talking about lol

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This question genuinely seems to be a matter of preference from what I've gathered from hundreds of peoples feedback thus far. of THOSE flavors, i would say that Figgy, truffle shuffle and skeye will need the longest steep...a few days to a week from the date on the back of the bottle...Dorsia, blonde and magenta should all be good to go...golden dawn should taste very great and over time the orange elements will become more prevelant...golden dawn is probably the most sophisticated of those IMO, taste it like you would a fin wine and try to get all of the different chocolate, cream and citrus elements...I'm glad you got your order...do a youtube review of your favorite and i'll credit your account for a free 60ml with your next (no minimum) order.:)

Awesome thank you for your input and generosity on the order ;)

I will have to try golden dawn tomorrow (sure I will give all a little test ;)), as is the most I am looking forward too, but once tried, will try and let it steep longer, so can get the orange to come out more :)

Tempting on the 60mil, but I am sure no youtube reviewer though, only have a laptop and don't think I would be very good at doing a review :)

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah, Dorsia (fruit hard candies) and Goetia (Skittles) should be good to go. Everything else I've had benefits from a bit of time.
I may have gotten an "off" Magenta. It's actually what I ordered for but even 2 weeks later it's a flatish milk with perfume notes. I've a bit of an aversion to floral and perfume notes (Sen Sen as a kid, gack).

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the Figgy and Grape Soda Float is just friggin' weird. (Yeah... I'm lookin' at you Josh. :p )

The other combo that had some pop early (for me) is Emerald (Caramel Apple).

I've got a bunch of blueberry ones that are melding (no surprise) and two of the custards that will need time. Those are the oddities for me. I would puke to have to eat that crap so I've never tried it as a juice. I trusted enough to take a chance with these and so far... they're coming along nicely I presume.

I will ask... I took a chance with the cinnamon Enochian but don't really get the red hots. Am I flavor deaf to it or does it need steep time? I'm just not familiar with the hot and/or spicy flavors.

Should go give the bottles a jiggle. :D

@Jim_MDP Its possible you may have gotten a magenta that was made wrong by someone who was being trained...i can send you a new bottle to compare...it shouldn't be perfumey at all. I'd just chuck it and let me take care of you. As for enochian, the fruit elements are meant to balance out the redhot elements...we found that too much red hot leaves your tank tasting too much like redhot for too long...it should kind of have the sweet elements of an atomic fireball and the candy elements of dorsia...
When we set out to make a custard...we wanted to make it unique...large Marge, depending on the flavor you got, shouldn't be overly sweet...or overly eggy. It's really good imo after 1 and 1/2 -2 weeks...peach and caramel are my personal favorites. If ever you guys aren't happy with a juice...feel free to PM me with constructive criticism and we will credit your account for a replacement...and likewise, tell me what you DO love and we will give you the opportunity to earn free bottles for reviewing or being supportive in some way. We do listen, and we genuinely care. We value feedback and are SO grateful to everyone who keeps ordering from us time and time again...it says we are doing SOMETHING right!?

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I recall reading you saying that... and Josh wondering where the hell you were getting Apple from. :D
I didn't say enochian tastes apply....justin did :) We get our apple flavoring from several vendors and use numerous and different ones in each juice.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You guys are doing great for an up and coming juice vendor. Bar-none the best vendor/vendors I have dealt with ever! You guys are half the appeal with me coming back to order time and time again. Your juices are great and you guys will get better and better over time. Like I said in the beginning I can see you guys being up there in the higher echelon of juice vendors :)

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Awesome thank you for your input and generosity on the order ;)

I will have to try golden dawn tomorrow (sure I will give all a little test ;)), as is the most I am looking forward too, but once tried, will try and let it steep longer, so can get the orange to come out more :)

Tempting on the 60mil, but I am sure no youtube reviewer though, only have a laptop and don't think I would be very good at doing a review :)

Leave some reviews on FB, our website...social media, forums...etc...spread the word...send me some links...i'll take care of you homie.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I didn't say enochian tastes apply....justin did :) We get our apple flavoring from several vendors and use numerous and different ones in each juice.
See my point has been proven! There is a secret apple flavor in there lol. I knew I wasn't going mad hahaha

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
You guys are doing great for an up and coming juice vendor. Bar-none the best vendor/vendors I have dealt with ever! You guys are half the appeal with me coming back to order time and time again. Your juices are great and you guys will get better and better over time. Like I said in the beginning I can see you guys being up there in the higher echelon of juice vendors :)

We certainly work EXTREMELY hard and put everything we have into this. Of course, you can't please everyone all the time...and in such high volumes making one bottle at a time..every so often there is a mix up...although that is usually the fault of martians...all we can do is the next right thing...and more specifically, this thread and this forum has been so good to us...and given us a fair chance...we don't take this for granted...we don't take your support for granted...we don't take you guys as PEOPLE for granted. We have an opportunity to not only provide our creations to you guys, but we have the opportunity to hear from you day in and day out and know whats going on in your lives...I feel connected to you guys and that is really special.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I'm going to go to the lab in a few and help get orders made...we are falling a little behind and i want to make sure that with the volume of orders that need to be done today that they all get done and that they all get done correctly, carefully and with love. But i'll check back in every few hours.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
BTW...we added a new Ice Cream/ Milkshake Bundle... it includes:

1 x 60ml of Baphomyst

1 x 60ml of Truffle Shuffle

1 x 60ml of Magenta

1 x 60ml of Blonde
ICbundle__75878.1439622798.1000.1200.jpg
Four 60ML for $50 plus free shipping and a free 30ml.

I wanted to call it the "fat kid" bundle...but i'm told that is not PC and immature. To which i replied...Boo-bees.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes I'm always checking on your site and saw that deal. It's a really good deal that people shouldn't pass on

VU Sponsors