Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Joshua for president! Lol

Oh god no... there would be a Baphomet Statue on the White House Lawn...i'd turn the pentagon into a giant poker room. I'd have Elvira as secretary of state, Bill Nye as Secretary of Education and Marilyn Manson as my press secretary, i'd make sure the head of the department of defense was a drag queen and i'd make the military do drag shows to fund raise. I'd hire Anonymous to constantly hack Fox News and i'd defund the FDA and DEA. It would be a nightmare for everyone but me. lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We all need a fresh start lol

Big_Jake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Juice has shown up in my mailbox today, but sadly i just filled up my tank with some spare juice i had, so i shall let you know hopefully tomorrow.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ello there fella! How is the outback treating you?

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's great mate. Visiting my parents for the next week. Helping dad build a deck.

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
HA! Drop bears lmfao. I love how the Americans think they actually exist hahahaha

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
"Foster's. Australian for beer" lol

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Check out this street I just found around the corner from where I'm staying.

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
999bfb93875b60fc1a264dc7adb33efe.jpg

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Of course! Trust me, we need another person or two in the lab making juice...we just have too many orders. Its a good problem to have :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Okay... I bit the hook and my order is in... Anxious to taste them all... I'll be sure to put some comments up on my blog and here as well.
I do have one question... what type of lab is your juice produced in?

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Move to mi I'll make juice lol

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just got done testing all 7 flavors I received, and I am very happy with them, very rare for me to like all flavors from 1 vendor, but there isn't 1 of these juices I could not vape and enjoy :)

Some shine more than others for me, I am more of a dessert person, where my wife is a fruit person, so got a mix.

Funny thing is, my favorite out of all of them, is a freebie I got, figgy is my favorite, not even sure what I am tasting, just know I really like it, and it is very sweet and I love sweet juices.

Golden Dawn and Truffle I thought was good already, but as meant to get better with steeping, I am going to hold off vaping for now.

Dorsia even though is a fruit flavor, thought was good, but that, Magenta and Skeye are for the wife, which she likes :)

Now 1 fruit I do like is banana, and Blonde is very good, and that is now loaded in the tank :)

Overall very impressed with the juices and will be another order in the near future ;)

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hermetic steam is a rarity. Great juice at a great price and they care about you whether a brand new or several order customer. They are gonna turn e juice companies upside down. No more paying $20-30 for one bottle of quality juice.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hermetic steam is a rarity. Great juice at a great price and they care about you whether a brand new or several order customer. They are gonna turn e juice companies upside down. No more paying $20-30 for one bottle of quality juice.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Okay... I bit the hook and my order is in... Anxious to taste them all... I'll be sure to put some comments up on my blog and here as well.
I do have one question... what type of lab is your juice produced in?
Hey guys, sorry...training the new minion today...so i'm running around like a maniac. We use a commercial kitchen to make our juices in atm. Being in New Orleans, there are no shortages of clean and sanitary industrial kitchens to make the juice in. We are still in the process of moving into our new space which will have its very own clean room...it won't be ready for another few weeks. :) Additionally, all of our "alchemists" use gloves, protective gear and professional lab equipment to make each bottle by hand. We have great quality control and have even been known to ship boxes of glass bottles back to our supplier because one of them had a finger print on them.

Last edited:

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I just got done testing all 7 flavors I received, and I am very happy with them, very rare for me to like all flavors from 1 vendor, but there isn't 1 of these juices I could not vape and enjoy :)

Some shine more than others for me, I am more of a dessert person, where my wife is a fruit person, so got a mix.

Funny thing is, my favorite out of all of them, is a freebie I got, figgy is my favorite, not even sure what I am tasting, just know I really like it, and it is very sweet and I love sweet juices.

Golden Dawn and Truffle I thought was good already, but as meant to get better with steeping, I am going to hold off vaping for now.

Dorsia even though is a fruit flavor, thought was good, but that, Magenta and Skeye are for the wife, which she likes :)

Now 1 fruit I do like is banana, and Blonde is very good, and that is now loaded in the tank :)

Overall very impressed with the juices and will be another order in the near future ;)
SO GLAD you are enjoying all of the juices! Also glad your wife is enjoying them! We are honored to be a part of your vaping experience.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I want to thank you, for giving me a banana flavor that doesn't spoil a wick from that point on.

It can be such a lingering flavor... often, less is more, IMO.
I'm glad you enjoy it :)

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I cannot wait to try this out!! I'm still looking for the one flavor that is my absolute,favorite and with this sale and feedback about y'all will help me a lot!! These prices are unbelievable, thank you so much !
Thanks for your interest Tina! Let me know if you have any questions...a lot of the people on here can give you opinions on specific flavors...i'm also happy to be of service in any way i can :)

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
A lot of that might be that Joshua appears to truly love his work.

I don't think the same can be said for his Martians. :eek:

SUPPORT YOUR (R)SPCM !!1!1! :mad:

:p

I do! Its a challenge at times...but I genuinely do :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And also allergies suck! When the seasons change my allergies flare up bad :(

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for your interest Tina! Let me know if you have any questions...a lot of the people on here can give you opinions on specific flavors...i'm also happy to be of service in any way i can :)

Yeah TINA, they all stink. if you order any, dont even bother opening the box, just scribble my name on it and mail it over to the rock called Key West and I will dispose of it all in a safe proper manner :)

DSC09172_zps0zud2hyx.jpg

These are some i "disposed" of properly earlier...but Im out and will take the sacrifice for you right now. Ill even pay shipping ;)

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah TINA, they all stink. if you order any, dont even bother opening the box, just scribble my name on it and mail it over to the rock called Key West and I will dispose of it all in a safe proper manner :)

DSC09172_zps0zud2hyx.jpg

These are some i "disposed" of properly earlier...but Im out and will take the sacrifice for you right now. Ill even pay shipping ;)
Haha!! I bet you would... I hope I make it before the sale ends...

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tina, I think even if he sale did end, we might be able to pull a few strings and get a fantastic deal for you anyhow. ...im not sayin...im just sayin ;) shhhhhh even at their great prices Im on a fixed income as well,. I could not afford to buy all the flavors at once, so I had to resort to stripping and turning in coke cans at the dump....I think I have an order in the mail tho :)

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Even when I smoked cigarettes they were generic... I just can't wait to order... Times are tough for a lot of people it seems... My car just got repo'd... I'm sticking with it though!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Even when I smoked cigarettes they were generic... I just can't wait to order... Times are tough for a lot of people it seems... My car just got repo'd... I'm sticking with it though!
This company is a great up and coming juice vendor. They truly care about their customers. You are in good hands Tina. They always have really good deals. And seriously best of luck with the situation your in. Things will work out :)

cinnful

I believe in fairy tales
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Hi

I am a little bit confused, the descriptions for Dorsia and Magenta only include details about some best seller bundle and nothing about what they taste like. Even if they are best sellers I am interested in knowing what flavor they are prior to purchasing them. Does anybody know what they taste like? Thanks!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just watched the movie The Theory Of Everything. Really really good movie.

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just woke up, its 7.40am here and it's about 33°f loving it

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nothing much just bumming around. No work today :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Everyday is a staycation lol. I work from home.

VU Sponsors